Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians. And you could care less. You're probably happy about it.

you got a citation so support your contention that "BOKO HARAM" kills more
musiims than Christians. What is their motive in killing muslims? Is there a
sectarian issue?

It's just deflection. He or she is a loyal Obamabot who refuses to admit his boy and his UN lackeys have completely ignored the Genocide. If Christians were killing thousands of Muslims and burning down Mosques, Hussein and the UN would have gotten involved a long time ago.

Obama's an Anti-American Marxist who despises Christians. He hasn't acted because he doesn't care about Christians being slaughtered. That's just the sad truth. If the Genocide is allowed to continue, Christians will be exterminated in the Middle East and Africa.

calm down PAUL-----oppression and murder of Christians in Nigeria has been
going on -------since LONG BEFORE OBAMA was <sigh> President.
In fact ----oppression and murder of Christians (and hindus) has been ongoing
in-----KENYA------even when Obamoid was a child of that shit hole. ------
its not actually his fault but he may be USED to it

I hear ya, but it's currently at Genocide level. Christians are being hunted and slaughtered all over the Middle east and Africa on a mass scale. And the world has completely ignored it. Something has to be done to protect them or they'll be exterminated.
Far more Muslims have been killed than Christians there. Obama must be a secret Christian trying to kill Muslims because he and the UN completely ignore it.

Christians are murdering muslims in NIGERIA? you got a citation?

30,000 people killed by Boko Haram, 11,500 of them Christians according to the OP. You do the math.

Interestng----do you have any idea about THE ISSUES.? That muslims ALSO
kill muslims-----is really nothing new. It has very little to do with their incessant
persecution of non muslims. The killing of non muslims by muslims IS islam---the killing of muslims by muslims is_-----SECTARIAN CRAP

That you and the OP have no problem with genocide as long as it's not Christians dying is shameful.

to what "GENOCIDE" are you referring, you disgusting lump of shit? I asked a very valid question ----FILTHY DOG. The Kidnapping of little girls and raping
thereof is not WARFARE. Are your fellow jihadist rapist pigs kidnapping little muslim girls and raping them for ALLAH?. You nauseate me. -------The grabbing of girls is what GENOCIDAL FILTH ---(like you ---do) In fact such
actions CONSTITUTE GENOCIDE------not general sectarian disorder. I got worse
news for you--------Over the years I have actually encountered and socialized -----
superficially-----with NIGERIANS (mostly Christians--few muslims---but I got the
general idea as to the "relationship")
This thread is about how The OP believes Obama is a secret Muslim who wants Christians to die because he hasn't intervened to save ONLY Christians in Nigeria, a place where more Muslims than Christians have been killed by Boko Haram. Your incoherent rambling (an example of why grammar matters) either supports the OP or is completely off topic. I suspect it's not worth deciphering that word salad of dashes and incomplete sentences to find out.

Judging by your desperate attempts to defend Hussein's ignoring the slaughter, it can only be interpreted as you being a Christian-hater yourself. You continue to deflect and change the subject.

We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims. It doesn't mean we don't care about all the other problems in the world. We're just discussing the Christian Genocide on this particular thread. But you're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Have at it.
Pauli, why did you pick this particular genocide?

sectarian issue?

It's just deflection. He or she is a loyal Obamabot who refuses to admit his boy and his UN lackeys have completely ignored the Genocide. If Christians were killing thousands of Muslims and burning down Mosques, Hussein and the UN would have gotten involved a long time ago.

Obama's an Anti-American Marxist who despises Christians. He hasn't acted because he doesn't care about Christians being slaughtered. That's just the sad truth. If the Genocide is allowed to continue, Christians will be exterminated in the Middle East and Africa.

I hear ya, but it's currently at Genocide level. Christians are being hunted and slaughtered all over the Middle east and Africa on a mass scale. And the world has completely ignored it. Something has to be done to protect them or they'll be exterminated.
Far more Muslims have been killed than Christians there. Obama must be a secret Christian trying to kill Muslims because he and the UN completely ignore it.

Citation?

Interestng----do you have any idea about THE ISSUES.? That muslims ALSO
kill muslims-----is really nothing new. It has very little to do with their incessant
persecution of non muslims. The killing of non muslims by muslims IS islam---the killing of muslims by muslims is_-----SECTARIAN CRAP

That you and the OP have no problem with genocide as long as it's not Christians dying is shameful.

to what "GENOCIDE" are you referring, you disgusting lump of shit? I asked a very valid question ----FILTHY DOG. The Kidnapping of little girls and raping
thereof is not WARFARE. Are your fellow jihadist rapist pigs kidnapping little muslim girls and raping them for ALLAH?. You nauseate me. -------The grabbing of girls is what GENOCIDAL FILTH ---(like you ---do) In fact such
news for you--------Over the years I have actually encountered and socialized -----
superficially-----with NIGERIANS (mostly Christians--few muslims---but I got the
This thread is about how The OP believes Obama is a secret Muslim who wants Christians to die because he hasn't intervened to save ONLY Christians in Nigeria, a place where more Muslims than Christians have been killed by Boko Haram. Your incoherent rambling (an example of why grammar matters) either supports the OP or is completely off topic. I suspect it's not worth deciphering that word salad of dashes and incomplete sentences to find out.

Judging by your desperate attempts to defend Hussein's ignoring the slaughter, it can only be interpreted as you being a Christian-hater yourself. You continue to deflect and change the subject.

We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims. It doesn't mean we don't care about all the other problems in the world. We're just discussing the Christian Genocide on this particular thread. But you're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Have at it.

It's the thread topic. If you wanna start another thread on a different topic, go for it. We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide on this thread.

Citation?

sometimes called "LINK"

So the world continues to look on and do nothing about the Christian Genocide. How long before there's no Christians left in the Middle East and Africa?

sectarian issue?

Yes, i believe Hussein's loyalties are with Muslims. He's hostile towards Christians. He's proven he doesn't care about the ongoing Christian Genocide. I stand by my belief. It is how i see it.
More Muslims than Christians have been killed there. Hussein's loyalties must be with Christians.

Yes, i believe Hussein's loyalties are with Muslims. He's hostile towards Christians. He's proven he doesn't care about the ongoing Christian Genocide. I stand by my belief. It is how i see it.
More Muslims than Christians have been killed there. Hussein's loyalties must be with Christians.

Ah, now i get it. You're a Christian-hater like Hussein. That's why you don't care about the Christian Genocide. I had a feeling that was it. Had to be a reason you've been trying so desperately to change the subject.

But like i said, we're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. You're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Go for it.

It's the thread topic. If you wanna start another thread on a different topic, go for it. We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide on this thread.
that's not an answer stop dodging.

Citation?

sometimes called "LINK"
Mostly called a link.
Odd word choice.

Focus. Try and stick to the thread topic. You're welcome to go start your own threads.

Focus. Try and stick to the thread topic. You're welcome to go start your own threads.
Answer the question! why did you pick that particular genocide?
That is the thread topic and it's a fair question.
Or are you too chicken shit to answer it?

Shut it stalker troll. Go start your own thread on another topic. Go for it. Bye.

Ah, now i get it. You're a Christian-hater like Hussein. That's why you don't care about the Christian Genocide. I had a feeling that was it. Had to be a reason you've been trying so desperately to change the subject.

But like i said, we're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. You're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Go for it.
A genocide where they've killed more Muslims than Christians. Hmm... they're not the best at it are they?

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Warning very graphic

WATCH: Christian Extremists Mass Behead Muslims in Africa

Last edited:

A genocide where they've killed more Muslims than Christians. Hmm... they're not the best at it are they?

As i said, you're free to go start another thread on a different topic. We're dscussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. Your repeated attempts at deflection only prove you're a Christian-hater like your boy Hussein. My guess is, you're a fellow Anti-American Marxist douche. Just a hunch though. ;)

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.

Not even close. Far more Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims in regions like the Middle East and Africa. Burning Churches have become a routine common sight.

Very few Mosques are ever burned down. And if it does occur, you can bet ole Hussein and the UN are all over it. These same folks are completely silent on the ongoing Christian Genocide.

Shut it stalker troll. Go start your own thread on another topic. Go for it. Bye.
Answer the question!
Btw other posters when Pauli pulls the stalker line out of his ass, it means he's got his nuts in a vice (figuratively).
Or maybe not.
!

Forum List

Back