Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
not at this very minute they aren't but that can and will change.
fun fact
Army of God
United States

Army of God is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that has engaged in the use of violence in the United States to fight against abortion. The earliest documented incidence of the Army of God being involved with anti-abortion activity occurred in 1982. Three men associated with the organization kidnapped Hector Zevallos, a doctor who performed abortions, and his wife, Rosalee Jean, and held them hostage. The hostages were later released unharmed. The "East Coast division" of the AOG claimed responsibility when three men, including Michael Bray, planted bombs at seven abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. in 1985.

The UN and folks like Hussein cared a lot about that. Go figure? And that wasn't Genocide. The Army of God was small potatoes. Where are they today?
missed the point as always.

Where is the Army of God today? You missed the point.
false !
as always when you have no clue, you try and fail to switch emphasis .

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
So what should we do and where do we draw the line?

The first step is acknowledging the ongoing Genocide. The UN and folks like Hussein won't even do that. But if the situation were reversed, they would have acknowledged it a long time ago.
How are we going to do that when no one would think we are credible for arming the people that are committing the genocide. What do you mean if the situation was reversed?
a balance terror ?

fun fact
Army of God
United States

Army of God is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that has engaged in the use of violence in the United States to fight against abortion. The earliest documented incidence of the Army of God being involved with anti-abortion activity occurred in 1982. Three men associated with the organization kidnapped Hector Zevallos, a doctor who performed abortions, and his wife, Rosalee Jean, and held them hostage. The hostages were later released unharmed. The "East Coast division" of the AOG claimed responsibility when three men, including Michael Bray, planted bombs at seven abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. in 1985.

The UN and folks like Hussein cared a lot about that. Go figure? And that wasn't Genocide. The Army of God was small potatoes. Where are they today?

false !

If Christians were committing Genocide against Muslims, you can bet Hussein and his cronies in the UN would be doing something about it. But he hates America and Christians. He especially hates the white ones. He's an Anti-American Marxist with loyalties to Islam.

So, the brutal Christian Genocide rolls on. Nothing can change until Hussein is out of office. But that's only if he's replaced by an an actual American. Let's hope & pray that happens.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.

The first step is acknowledging the ongoing Genocide. The UN and folks like Hussein won't even do that. But if the situation were reversed, they would have acknowledged it a long time ago.
How are we going to do that when no one would think we are credible for arming the people that are committing the genocide. What do you mean if the situation was reversed?

If Christians were committing Genocide against Muslims, Hussein and his lackeys at the UN would be all over it. But it's Christians being slaughtered. So all is well.

So on with the bloody Genocide. :cuckoo:

I am sure you'll be offering own solutions as soon you finish assigning blame. :lol:

I'm not the President, nor am i a member of the UN. They should do their jobs.
The UN, that you want to withdraw from, defund, and dismantle, is one of the only groups that does anything to help people caught up in genocides.

They're still taking my Tax Dollars, no? They need to start doing their jobs.

If Christians were committing Genocide against Muslims, Hussein and his lackeys at the UN would be all over it. But it's Christians being slaughtered. So all is well.
Obama ordered plenty of christians to kill muslims. What are you talking about?

fun fact
Army of God
United States

false !

If Christians were committing Genocide against Muslims, you can bet Hussein and his cronies in the UN would be doing something about it. But he hates America and Christians. He especially hates the white ones. He's an Anti-American Marxist with loyalties to Islam.

So, the brutal Christian Genocide rolls on. Nothing can change until Hussein is out of office. But that's only if he's replaced by an an actual American. Let's hope & pray that happens.
as always pauli is swimming in his own dogma

I am sure you'll be offering own solutions as soon you finish assigning blame. :lol:

The UN, that you want to withdraw from, defund, and dismantle, is one of the only groups that does anything to help people caught up in genocides.

you pay taxes?

You mean they need to adopt your prejudices and act solely upon them.

Obama ordered plenty of christians to kill muslims. What are you talking about?

You have no evidence proving there is an ongoing Christian-led Genocide against Muslims. Christian mobs are not slaughtering thousands of Muslims and burning down hundreds of Mosques. It's not happening.

Do what's right. At least attempt to end the Genocide.

They do what they can. There's a bunch of proxy wars being fought by superpowers they're trying to get a grip on in case you didn't know.

They do what they can. There's a bunch of proxy wars being fought by superpowers they're trying to get a grip on in case you didn't know.

Yet barely a peep outta your boy Hussein and the UN on it. Pretty sure if it were reversed, and Christians were committing mass murder against Muslims, your boy would be all over it. He'd be at the UN doing several speeches per week on it.

Nothing's gonna get done untill Hussein's out of office. He just doesn't care that its Christians being slaughtered. It's a real shame, but it is what it is.

fun fact
Army of God
United States

false !

Christians are killing Muslims in CAIR...yet another African conflict. It's not genocide. Just like Nigeria is not genocide.

Yet barely a peep outta your boy Hussein and the UN on it. Pretty sure if it were reversed, and Christians were committing mass murder against Muslims, your boy would be all over it. He'd be at the UN doing several speeches per week on it.

Nothing's gonna get done untill Hussein's out of office. He just doesn't care that its Christians being slaughtered. It's a real shame, but it is what it is.
Interesting wild speculation. Btw, for every Christian slaughtered, thousands of Muslims are slaughtered. But again, you don't give a shit about that. Save innocent Christians, and fuck innocent Muslims, atheists, and every other group of innocent people on the planet. You're an embarrassment.

Interesting wild speculation. Btw, for every Christian slaughtered, thousands of Muslims are slaughtered. But again, you don't give a shit about that. Save innocent Christians, and fuck innocent Muslims, atheists, and every other group of innocent people on the planet. You're an embarrassment.

Well now you're just deflecting and digressing. We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims. You're just like Hussein and his lackeys at the UN. You still refuse to acknowledge it.

Forum List

Back