Nielsen Racist?

Originally posted by mattskramer
I understand the dictionary definition of fence sitting, but I still don't understand your definition. Please explain it as if I were a 7-year-old.

Also, since you would legalize marijuana but not "hard drugs" aren't you a fence sitter? Please explain.

Marijuana is natural, no? Haven't ever heard of somebody taking a couple bong hits and running out and stealing cars for the next couple bong hits. Now you will say so is mescalin and mushrooms, when was the last time you heard of an acid head using natural mescalin instead of man made LSD? Also if one is so desperate to get loaded that they will eat something unwashed that grew under cowshit then so be it, maybe not jail but a psychologist's office might be better. Don't try cocaine either, yes its natural but by the time it hits the street here its been cut probably a 1/2 dozen times with god knows what chemicals. If a person actually did 100% pure coca straight from the plant I believe they would kick the bucket right then and there.

Not exactly sure as to why legalizing marijuana which I equate with booze would make me a fencesitter. Haha stop right there with alcohol, ever heard of the benefits of red wine upon heart disease and obesity?

My reasoning behind my positions on issues is based on my belief that people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't interfere with the freedoms of others.

Fencesitting to a T.

Originally posted by OCA
Marijuana is natural, no? Haven't ever heard of somebody taking a couple bong hits and running out and stealing cars for the next couple bong hits. Now you will say so is mescalin and mushrooms, when was the last time you heard of an acid head using natural mescalin instead of man made LSD? Also if one is so desperate to get loaded that they will eat something unwashed that grew under cowshit then so be it, maybe not jail but a psychologist's office might be better. Don't try cocaine either, yes its natural but by the time it hits the street here its been cut probably a 1/2 dozen times with god knows what chemicals. If a person actually did 100% pure coca straight from the plant I believe they would kick the bucket right then and there.

Not exactly sure as to why legalizing marijuana which I equate with booze would make me a fencesitter. Haha stop right there with alcohol, ever heard of the benefits of red wine upon heart disease and obesity?

Face it. You fence sit just as well. You support this position but not that position. You want to have this legal and that illegal. You have your reasons just as I have my reasons. Your reasoning includes qualifiers such as "normalcy" and "health" while mine includes qualifiers such as "individual freedom". Again, get off your high horse.

Can someone even name one half way decent black movie?

In order for someone to intelligently and honestly answer this question, 2 terms must be clearly and objectively defined:
What is the best movie that was written by a black or hispanic person?

How come Jews, who are a much smaller minority then blacks and hispanics are so successful?

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Hey tick-turd, talk to me again when you cure that reading comprehension problem of your's. Your little whine has nothing to do with what I stated in my reply.

Goldfish have a 7 second memory. If you try, you may get as good as they.

Here was your original reply including my statement you referenced:

Originally posted by NewGuy
I gave you 3. Take a look at the stars and their biographies.

Samuel Jackson
Wesley Snipes
Bill Cosby

posted by Merlin-Age10, IQ47:No, you did not cite three good "black" movies. You cited three good black actors. You then jumped to the conclusion that having good actors automatically makes the movie worthwhile. It does not.

Shaft was made by a black fella named Singleton. I promoted the three movies specifically covering bases of big names, creative quality actors, and black production crew to cover all bases. I assumed Big D to be talking about actors, and brought up the point so he could see that the three in question did not fit his steroetypical thought of black actors while I covered all bases. Included with these three actors are also production and writing talent, but you didn't read the biographies, did you?

In other words: I was fighting a multi-faceted front.

Just because you missed the information because you wanted to be an idiot, that doesn't make it my fault. Your statement was that I only brought these movies up for their actors and did so by jumping to conclusions.

You have the right to be mentally deficient, but don't call me a tick-turd.

It really doesn't do you justice.

Originally posted by Big D
NewGuy,
Shaft is a crappy movie.

I disagree, but we can both disagree since this would simply be a matter of opinion on how the movie relates to us.

IE- Personal taste.

The people and talent may be a different issue, however.

Can someone even name one half way decent black movie?

There's aplenty. Any movie by the Hughes Brothers. Also, any movie by Spike Lee.

Saying blacks lack creativity is one of the most ignorant things I've ever, ever read.

Ever heard of Toni Morrison, Langston Hughes or Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man is a classic American novel.

Also, you ever heard of Jazz, R&B, rock and roll or Hip Hop, all original forms of music created by black Americans. Or what about Reggae and Ska from the islands. Get a clue Big D.

Originally posted by menewa
There's aplenty. Any movie by the Hughes Brothers. Also, any movie by Spike Lee.

Saying blacks lack creativity is one of the most ignorant things I've ever, ever read.

Ever heard of Toni Morrison, Langston Hughes or Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man is a classic American novel.

Also, you ever heard of Jazz, R&B, rock and roll or Hip Hop, all original forms of music created by black Americans. Or what about Reggae and Ska from the islands. Get a clue Big D.
For blacks those are all great acomplishments, But none of those could have happened without blacks comming incontact with whites.

You have the right to be mentally deficient, but don't call me a tick-turd.

It really doesn't do you justice. [/B]

LOL - I'm beginning to understand why you get jumped on a lot on this board. I won't waste time responding as your statements are somewhat like gnats - annoying but not worth the effort to swat.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
LOL - I'm beginning to understand why you get jumped on a lot on this board. I won't waste time responding as your statements are somewhat like gnats - annoying but not worth the effort to swat.

Hmmm..... Ok..... :rolleyes: :cof:

For blacks those are all great acomplishments, But none of those could have happened without blacks comming incontact with whites.

Alright. I can see you need a lot of convincing. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. In order to change from a serious conviction, it takes lot of meditation.

I'll go back to the ancient Egyptians. They created math and science. That was in turn borrowed from them by the Greeks and the Persians and the Romans and so on.

Also, the black man is the original man. We all have DNA descended from the original man, which first occured in Africa. The fossil Alice found in central Africa is the oldest human fossil ever found.

Then let's look at religion. The bible says Jesus had skin the color of bronze. Bronze is a lot closer to black than it is to white. The Passion movie is a farce, Jesus was probably as dark as Wesley Snipes. As were most of the original Jews. Their skin lightened after centuries of mingling with Europeans.

Originally posted by menewa
Also, the black man is the original man. We all have DNA descended from the original man, which first occured in Africa. The fossil Alice found in central Africa is the oldest human fossil ever found.

Then let's look at religion. The bible says Jesus had skin the color of bronze. Bronze is a lot closer to black than it is to white. The Passion movie is a farce, Jesus was probably as dark as Wesley Snipes. As were most of the original Jews. Their skin lightened after centuries of mingling with Europeans.

This is as factual as claiming we originated from a great redwood because we have carbon in our make up.

I compleatly agree that humans evolved from the blacks of Africa:

These racial patterns make up what is called a "life-history" or "reproductive strategy." The traits evolved together to meet the trials of life-survival, growth, and reproduction. Race differences make sense in terms of human evolution. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago. Orientals and Whites split about 40,000 years ago.

The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.
http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

I find it hard to agree with your other theory's, to belive that blacks were at one time the most advanced people on earth only to somehow revert to now the most primitive people on earth does not make sence.

EGYPT

FACT #62: Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled. (37) (39) (21)

FACT #63: But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history's first melting pot. (39) (10) (14)

FACT # 64: In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government. (10) (37)

FACT #65: By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs. (10) (37)

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the "self-esteem" of Black children.

More facts:
http://www.powow.com/radio88/wb.htm

What is the best movie that was written by a black or hispanic person?

How come Jews, who are a much smaller minority then blacks and hispanics are so successful?

Objectively and quantitatively define "best movie".
Is it based on Oscar nominations, sales and rentals, etc.?

Originally posted by bongos
I'll go back to the ancient Egyptians. They created math and science. That was in turn borrowed from them by the Greeks and the Persians and the Romans and so on.

D is right on life-history. Essentially, blacks and whites evolved in separate climates for about 110,000 years. This means BIG differences between the races. Blacks are the "original man," but whites are the new and improved model.

No serious Egyptologist thinks blacks developed anything of note in Egypt. The Egyptians of achievement, going back to Narmer (Menes) were probably reddish in appearance, but definitely not black. The only black-looking Egyptians were slaves, and, long after the great years had passed, leaders. Kinda like John Street being mayor of Philly after the founding fathers departed.

Just one look at the different groups of humans and the train of evolution is easy to see.

Just one look at the different groups of humans and the train of evolution is easy to see.

Only if one wants to connect dots by making their own lines instead of looking for the lines that already exist.

Only if one wants to connect dots by making their own lines instead of looking for the lines that already exist.
The Bible is Mother Goose Fairy Tales, I'm talking about science.

Forum List

Back