Is Big D an asset or detriment to USMB?

• Asset

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Detriment

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well y'all know where I stand, he's about as worthless as sidewalk dogshit. Can't even fertilize with it.

Just a question here. Why would one want to post something as this?

If someone has issue with another, shouldn't that be taken up with the person or persons at issue? Why make it a personal thing and try and bring everyone into the negativity? Isn't there enough negativity in your world right now? Do you feel so insecure in your postion or dislike for this person that you need the board's validation of your feelings?

Hey there is good humored bantering and trashing on this board, but what is the point of taking it to this extreme?

It's no secret that I've had him and WJ on iggy for a couple of months... still, given that this board is a vehicle of free speech, he's just as entitled as anyone else to be here, so long as he stays within the rules.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
It's no secret that I've had him and WJ on iggy for a couple of months... still, given that this board is a vehicle of free speech, he's just as entitled as anyone else to be here, so long as he stays within the rules.

Just questions to obtain answers to what appears to be a personal vendetta that has no bearing to anything or anyone except the pundit. No intention of stifiling anyone's free speach.

This is the 2nd or 3rd "poll" this guy has done on me, he has done this to quite a few people.

It's weird, but then again this guy OCA post over 20 times a day on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back