Nielsen Racist?

Every word I utter is gospel according my legions of fans and the special power handed to me by gods of all religions.

Originally posted by OCA
Every word I utter is gospel according my legions of fans and the special power handed to me by gods of all religions.

Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of some song lyrics:

"Get out your poopa scoopa
cuz n#$%$# is talkin' shit!"

Originally posted by menewa
No, I'm not rascist. I didn't invent that formula. It was given by the Honorable Elijah Mohammed of the Nation of Islam. It's repeated on an old Public Enemy album I have called 'Fear of a Black Planet.'
Well, with proof like this who am I to question Flavor Flav.

Originally posted by OCA
Menewa,
We don't agree on most issues but just a bit of advice on Big D from someone who has been here a while. You can't win this argument because he knows of no lie outlandish enough not to print. He hates dark skinned people for the simple fact that they have dark skin, he is a racist and openly advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics. Its actually a waste of time to argue with this piece of shit as if you corner him which I have done several times he'll either avoid it or cut and paste something completely unrelated.

Now watch he will say this post is a complete lie but yesterday he said the same thing in the illegals lose their heads thread in which I then posted 4 instances where he advocated genocide through AIDS and he conveniently kepy his mouth shut and avoided the truth like the plague.
Genocide means that I want to kill blacks or that I have made some kind of plan to kill them. I don't want to kill blacks, but I do love the fact that they kill themselves with the highest rates of murder and Aids.

I do not hate dark skined people because of the color of their skin, I hate the fact that dark skinned people commit by far, overwelmingly and the majority of ALL crimes in the world.

Look, in OCA's home town of Washington D.C, they changed the name of the basketball team from the Bullets to the Wizards, because they thought that it would decreace the amount of violence in the black community.

It did'nt help.

Originally posted by Big D
Genocide means that I want to kill blacks or that I have made some kind of plan to kill them. I don't want to kill blacks, but I do love the fact that they kill themselves with the highest rates of murder and Aids.

I do not hate dark skined people because of the color of their skin, I hate the fact that dark skinned people commit by far, overwelmingly and the majority of ALL crimes in the world.

Look, in OCA's home town of Washington D.C, they changed the name of the basketball team from the Bullets to the Wizards, because they thought that it would decreace the amount of violence in the black community.

It did'nt help.

Yeah right :rolleyes: This had to be one of the most blatantly false posts on USMB to date.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah right :rolleyes: This had to be one of the most blatantly false posts on USMB to date.
I have no reason to hide or lie to anyone on here.

OCA you take this board way to serious, but then again you post on here well over twenty times a day, and thats just this board.

Take a shower, shave, get a haircut and go fill out some job applications.

I have no reason to hide or lie to anyone on here.

OCA you take this board way to serious, but then again you post on here well over twenty times a day, and thats just this board.

Take a shower, shave, get a haircut and go fill out some job applications.

Hehe, i'll buy and sell you. I'm much more of a man than you will ever aspire to be by the simple fact that you are a racist. You see racists are on the bottom of the societal pile, right near pedophiles.

But please continue in your vain attempts to discredit me, your jealousy is humorous.

Might want to check the stats of others if you think 20 posts a day is excessive.

Originally posted by OCA
Hehe, i'll buy and sell you. I'm much more of a man than you will ever aspire to be by the simple fact that you are a racist. You see racists are on the bottom of the societal pile, right near pedophiles.
A racist is someone who is for things like Affirmitive Action, like yourself.

Originally posted by OCA

But please continue in your vain attempts to discredit me, your jealousy is humorous.

Might want to check the stats of others if you think 20 posts a day is excessive.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. But one question, OCA. How canyou be so vocally anti-racist while being so vocally anti-gay?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I agree with you wholeheartedly. But one question, OCA. How canyou be so vocally anti-racist while being so vocally anti-gay?

Because races are not chosen its by birth. Gays make the choice in my opinion, which has never been proven otherwise to do the vile things they do. Same with crackheads, should we make a special set of rights for rockstars?

Originally posted by OCA
Because races are not chosen its by birth. Gays make the choice in my opinion, which has never been proven otherwise to do the vile things they do. Same with crackheads, should we make a special set of rights for rockstars?

Couldn't disagree more.

Racism is a choice, and enviromental factors contribute alot.
Homosexuality could be partly choice, but most gays I know said they had an idea they were gay at an early an age as 9. No sexual activity then. But they knew they were "different".

A racist is someone who is for things like Affirmitive Action, like yourself.

Right :rolleyes:

Big D you show a complete lack of understanding of reality. Do your kids ever stumble across USMB and see your posts and think "OMG dad is a complete fucking loser"?

I hope you get the real and immediate help you need through your ongoing psychotherapy.

I guess hoping Blacks and Hispanics die of AIDS is not racist, right?

Couldn't disagree more.

Racism is a choice, and enviromental factors contribute alot.
Homosexuality could be partly choice, but most gays I know said they had an idea they were gay at an early an age as 9. No sexual activity then. But they knew they were "different".

I believe that homosexuals will say anything to justify the awful choices they've made in their lives.

so.

So I don't believe like millions and millions of others the bullshit like I knew I was this way when I was a small child. If anything it is an external environmental thing. Somewhere along the line they were at a low point in life, ran across a queer and that was that. They decided they liked the Village People and cock better than Motorhead and poonani.

Originally posted by OCA
I believe that homosexuals will say anything to justify the awful choices they've made in their lives.

What makes you such an expert on the subject?

Originally posted by OCA
Right :rolleyes:

Big D you show a complete lack of understanding of reality. Do your kids ever stumble across USMB and see your posts and think "OMG dad is a complete fucking loser"?

I hope you get the real and immediate help you need through your ongoing psychotherapy.

I guess hoping Blacks and Hispanics die of AIDS is not racist, right?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I know a shrink--my pops-- if you or your kids need a referal(sp?).

What makes you such an expert on the subject?

Lol amateur :rolleyes: Your not worth my time on this subject.

But do this, go talk to some queers and ask them why they became queer when knowing it was wrong they could just as easily banged quiff. You'll get a pretty uniform answer about birth and just knowing blah blah blah but no facts to back any of it up.

I'm not going to discuss this subject with you as I fel you are not knowledgeable enough to garner my valuable time.

Originally posted by OCA

I'm not going to discuss this subject with you as I fel you are not knowledgeable enough to garner my valuable time.

Well you have taken yourself out of the conversation, thank you.
Might I suggest that you are the one with no facts on your side, nor anything to add to this conversation than predjudice and amateur attempts at logic.

Why couldn't they just "bang quif," as you so delicately put it?

Might I suggest that if that was their inclination they probably would because life would have been easier for them, without all the abuse from people like you.

Having lived in downtown NYC, I have quite a few gay friends. (probably more than I would have otherwise, as it is sort of a gay capital like Frisco)

Many of them are in monogamous(damn I can't spell today) relationships, work 40+ hours a week, pay their taxes, support their favorite charities, volunteer, etc.... making them bigger contibutors to their society than you.

And they are just like you...
except they like penis(well, maybe you do I dunno) instead of vagina, for some reason, and are alot more witty, intelligent and understanding than you.

Go piss away another day of you life...bigot.

Forum List

Back