Nielsen Racist?

Originally posted by Big D
The Bible is Mother Goose Fairy Tales, I'm talking about science.

Wow. Good thing to know that Mother Goose wrote the Bible.

Did I say that is what I was talking about? No.

Did I say that Science isn't in the Bible? No.

I am surprised you spelled science correctly.

Science:

These racial patterns make up what is called a "life-history" or "reproductive strategy." The traits evolved together to meet the trials of life-survival, growth, and reproduction. Race differences make sense in terms of human evolution. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago. Orientals and Whites split about 40,000 years ago.

The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

What are the implications of this research? One is that we should stop blaming white racism for all society's problems. If blacks are good at certain sports, and Orientals do well in schools, it cannot be because each group is trying to "overcome the prejudice of white society," because each group shows the same pattern of strengths and weaknesses in their countries of origin.

Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a social construct that the human genome project shows that because people share roughly 99% of their genes in common, that there are no races. This is silly. Human genes are 98% similar to chimpanzee genes and 90% similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good laboratory animals. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees, and humans are nearly the same! That would be laughable. Similarly, although men and women are genetically 99% the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is just a "social construction."
http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

Science:

These racial patterns make up what is called a "life-history" or "reproductive strategy." The traits evolved together to meet the trials of life-survival, growth, and reproduction. Race differences make sense in terms of human evolution. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago. Orientals and Whites split about 40,000 years ago.

The further north people went "Out of Africa," the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity. Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

What are the implications of this research? One is that we should stop blaming white racism for all society's problems. If blacks are good at certain sports, and Orientals do well in schools, it cannot be because each group is trying to "overcome the prejudice of white society," because each group shows the same pattern of strengths and weaknesses in their countries of origin.

Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a social construct that the human genome project shows that because people share roughly 99% of their genes in common, that there are no races. This is silly. Human genes are 98% similar to chimpanzee genes and 90% similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good laboratory animals. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees, and humans are nearly the same! That would be laughable. Similarly, although men and women are genetically 99% the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is just a "social construction."
http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html

Prove it with scientific fact, not opinion.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Prove it with scientific fact, not opinion.
What your read there is fact, It is Your opinion that it is not.

What your read there is fact, It is Your opinion that it is not.

Really?

Come on. You should at least be able to show SOMETHING from science like chemistry research from a lab, or evolutionary evidence from some leading trade magazine, or something.

Prove your point.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Really?

Come on. You should at least be able to show SOMETHING from science like chemistry research from a lab, or evolutionary evidence from some leading trade magazine, or something.

Prove your point.

He doesn't have much of a point NewGuy. He's trying to use "science" to support his prejudice. Something people have been trying to do since the time of Darwin. Thankfully most people don't believe this nonsense.

Darwin was right. It's not "belief" that matters here, it's reality. The reality is that races evolved differently over periods of thousands of years.

THAT, gentlemen, is what leads to the state of affairs so accurately described by Vdare:

The Local People Meter brouhaha says quite a bit about the mixed messages we get on race in America.

We are constantly lectured that “there is only one race, the human race,” that America is a melting pot, and that you can’t generalize about racial groups (except for whites, about whom it’s OK to generalize that they’re very bad/very boring/ both).

But what was the core of the complaint that blacks and Hispanics were being undercounted by a television ratings system if not racial generalizations?

Because if a black or Hispanic person is as likely to watch any given show as any white person, and vice versa, it wouldn’t matter whether Nielsen was undercounting any group.

However, this is clearly not how members of racial minorities see themselves. They see themselves as members of groups who do, in fact, have tastes in common, and whose interests are best represented when they present as a group. Similarly with their complaints about the Census and about voting districts.

And none of this is greeted with any consternation by the powers that be. But woe unto the person who suggests that whites, too, have group interests.

The undercount nonsense reveals deep contradictions on race in America. It should raise serious questions for those still clinging to the fantasy of a soon-to-come multiracial, multilingual, multicultural nirvana promised by immigration enthusiasts like National Review’s John J. Miller.

Diversity is not strength. It is weakness. But don’t expect the establishment media or anyone in Washington to explore this anytime soon.

As for those who do, well, they aren’t counted.

What the fuck does Ben Wallace have to do with anything and how the hell is that post proof of anything to anybody?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Darwin was right. It's not "belief" that matters here, it's reality. The reality is that races evolved differently over periods of thousands of years.

THAT, gentlemen, is what leads to the state of affairs so accurately described by Vdare:

The Local People Meter brouhaha says quite a bit about the mixed messages we get on race in America.

We are constantly lectured that “there is only one race, the human race,” that America is a melting pot, and that you can’t generalize about racial groups (except for whites, about whom it’s OK to generalize that they’re very bad/very boring/ both).

But what was the core of the complaint that blacks and Hispanics were being undercounted by a television ratings system if not racial generalizations?

Because if a black or Hispanic person is as likely to watch any given show as any white person, and vice versa, it wouldn’t matter whether Nielsen was undercounting any group.

However, this is clearly not how members of racial minorities see themselves. They see themselves as members of groups who do, in fact, have tastes in common, and whose interests are best represented when they present as a group. Similarly with their complaints about the Census and about voting districts.

And none of this is greeted with any consternation by the powers that be. But woe unto the person who suggests that whites, too, have group interests.

The undercount nonsense reveals deep contradictions on race in America. It should raise serious questions for those still clinging to the fantasy of a soon-to-come multiracial, multilingual, multicultural nirvana promised by immigration enthusiasts like National Review’s John J. Miller.

Diversity is not strength. It is weakness. But don’t expect the establishment media or anyone in Washington to explore this anytime soon.

As for those who do, well, they aren’t counted.

Well.

Since you claim to be a lawyer, maybe YOU can help your friend cyclops prove it.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Darwin was right.... ...Diversity is not strength. It is weakness.

Whoa. This is completely contradictory William. According to any geneticist or Darwinists or Neo-Darwinists, diversity is a blessing to any species. This is why you don't hump your cousin.
Just to demonstrate the power of genetic diversity, I'll list a few names of multiracial individuals: Haley Barey (point enough right there), Bob Marley, Lenny Kravitz, etc.

Originally posted by menewa
Whoa. This is completely contradictory William. According to any geneticist or Darwinists or Neo-Darwinists, diversity is a blessing to any species. This is why you don't hump your cousin.
Just to demonstrate the power of genetic diversity, I'll list a few names of multiracial individuals: Haley Barey (point enough right there), Bob Marley, Lenny Kravitz, etc.
Yes, because a black mated with a white these people are or were more intelligent and better looking as apposed to just two blacks mating.

Diversity is good for blacks and hispanics, not whites.

Yes, because a black mated with a white these people are or were more intelligent and better looking as apposed to just two blacks mating.

Diversity is good for blacks and hispanics, not whites.

But who has the dominent gene?

Black Man+Black Woman=Black Baby
White Man+Black Woman=Black Baby
Black Man+White Woman=Black Baby

Not at all. All the world's races are far large enough to prevent "cousin humping," as you put it. Though it is true that all races are to an extent inbred.

This does not argue in favor of breeding with another race, however. In the case of whites, it is dysgenic. White mixture with other races lowers IQ. See Richard Lynn's "Dysgenics" for an understanding of why. An exception would be Asians. But those kids always look so damn ugly.

Diversity is only a blessing in Darwinian thought if it confers competitive advantage somehow. Breeding with blacks does not confer competitive advantage to whites because blacks are generally less intelligent, and the relatively lower IQ that results from the mixtures (midway) is not competitive in a world that requires intelligence for survival.

But who has the dominent gene?

Black Man+Black Woman=Black Baby
White Man+Black Woman=Black Baby
Black Man+White Woman=Black Baby
Interesting, So a baby born from two black people is the same as a baby born from a black and white person?

I can tell you are very intelligent.

See, you are a racist too, just because a baby has any tint of brown skin you think of them as black.

Interesting, So a baby born from two black people is the same as a baby born from a black and white person?

I can tell you are very intelligent.

See, you are a racist too, just because a baby has any tint of brown skin you think of them as black.

No, I'm not rascist. I didn't invent that formula. It was given by the Honorable Elijah Mohammed of the Nation of Islam. It's repeated on an old Public Enemy album I have called 'Fear of a Black Planet.'

Menewa,
We don't agree on most issues but just a bit of advice on Big D from someone who has been here a while. You can't win this argument because he knows of no lie outlandish enough not to print. He hates dark skinned people for the simple fact that they have dark skin, he is a racist and openly advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics. Its actually a waste of time to argue with this piece of shit as if you corner him which I have done several times he'll either avoid it or cut and paste something completely unrelated.

Now watch he will say this post is a complete lie but yesterday he said the same thing in the illegals lose their heads thread in which I then posted 4 instances where he advocated genocide through AIDS and he conveniently kepy his mouth shut and avoided the truth like the plague.

Funny thing though is he's a Jew and still buys into this lemon of a philosophy.

My bad that was the "illegals rape 12 year old girl" thread.

Originally posted by OCA
Menewa,
We don't agree on most issues but just a bit of advice on Big D from someone who has been here a while. You can't win this argument because he knows of no lie outlandish enough not to print. He hates dark skinned people for the simple fact that they have dark skin, he is a racist and openly advocates genocide against Blacks and Hispanics. Its actually a waste of time to argue with this piece of shit as if you corner him which I have done several times he'll either avoid it or cut and paste something completely unrelated.

Now watch he will say this post is a complete lie but yesterday he said the same thing in the illegals lose their heads thread in which I then posted 4 instances where he advocated genocide through AIDS and he conveniently kepy his mouth shut and avoided the truth like the plague.

Funny thing though is he's a Jew and still buys into this lemon of a philosophy.

My bad that was the "illegals rape 12 year old girl" thread.

See, I told you, OCA makes a good point once in a while.

Forum List

Back