Nicki Haley Pinata at AFL-CIO meeting

Piñata abuse

This is a major finding that will bring the democratic party to it's knees

What we already knew: The Dems and Unions have no common decency or sense of decorum. And this wasn't just a union worker, this was their leader. Miss Dim Wit I think her name is.

In order to protect the fragile sensibilities of Republicans, we need to pass laws against the beatings of piñata effigies

Your attention please.

The DNC would like to offer the suggestion that beating a pinata is not at all akin to using a bull's-eye or cross-hair symbol.

That is all.

Next DNC talking point should be arriving shortly. Stay tuned.

Your attention please.

The DNC would like to offer the suggestion that beating a pinata is not at all akin to using a bull's-eye or cross-hair symbol.

That is all.

Next DNC talking point should be arriving shortly. Stay tuned.

Actually, to me there is a difference.

I really don't care if some piñata takes a beating. If Nikki Haleys face was on a target and they were shooting at it, I would object

I think Niki Haley will live through this.. she should save the video though for campaign use later on.. it will be hilarious. and the slogan "Remember Boeing"

I'll remember that shit too on my way to the polls.

Everyone calm down - the waaaaambulance is on it's way!

A target symbol on an election poster is a call to commit assassination, if the dip shit hacks on the left are to be believed; but noting liberal/Democrat hypocrisy (to the hypocrites) is "whining." :eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:

THe waaaaahmbulance is coming alright. But it's for you guys.

:thup:

A target symbol on an election poster is a call to commit assassination, if the dip shit hacks on the left are to be believed; but noting liberal/Democrat hypocrisy (to the hypocrites) is "whining." :eusa_liar:

But you wingnuts said that it wasn't.

Are you here to admit you were wrong?

What is/was your opinion on the bullseye posters?

As you knew when the "controversy" was getting all the bogus "play" by you hypocrites, the target symbols or bull's-eyes were nothing more than shorthand references to targeting political opponents for ELECTORAL defeat.

The yammering of you hypocrites was bullshit then and it still is.

I'm not worked up over someone beating the stuffing out of a pinata, either, although I do enjoy the fact that it allows people to see what hypocrites you liberal Dumbocrap hypocrites tend to be.

As you knew when the "controversy" was getting all the bogus "play" by you hypocrites, the target symbols or bull's-eyes were nothing more than shorthand references to targeting political opponents for ELECTORAL defeat.

The yammering of you hypocrites was bullshit then and it still is.

I'm not worked up over someone beating the stuffing out of a pinata, either, although I do enjoy the fact that it allows people to see what hypocrites you liberal Dumbocrap hypocrites tend to be.

I have seen too many politicians and public figures killed by guns in my lifetime..

I have yet to see one hoisted on a rope and beaten with a broomstick

But you wingnuts said that it wasn't.

Are you here to admit you were wrong?

The wingnuts (i.e, you frauds on the left) said that it was. That was dishonest of you. It wasn't then and it still isn't any kind of call for assassination OR any kind of violence.

I admit that the pinata thing is useful ONLY to highlight your predictable hypocrisy.

I couldn't give a crap about whacking pinatas.

I suspect that is about as close as you leftwingnuts are going to come this time around to "beating" any rational Republicans or conservatives.

Say "adios" to the Senate majority and say "ta ta" to the White House and say "howdy" to an increased Republican/conservative MAJORITY in the House. :cool:

Don't fret. Your waaaambulance is getting closer!

Forum List

Back