Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Arkansas Democratic primary

AR - Election Results

50 of 75 Counties Reporting

John Wolfe- 39.34% 54,966
Barack Obama- 60.66% 84,745

John Wolfe, the Man Who Would Beat Obama: The Arkansas/Kentucky Primary Thread

“I’ve raised less than $2000,” says Wolfe. “My biggest contribution was $50; my smallest was $0.44.” The money helped him drive his Ford Edge from his Nashville home over to Arkansas, and to pay for some penny apiece robo-calls. These supplemented the 3000 calls that Wolfe has made personally, “just talking to voters.”…

Two weeks ago, a convincted felon and frequent candidate named Keith Judd won 41 percent of the Democratic primary vote in West Virginia. He took seven counties away from the president. Reporters, conducting interviews at the polls, learned that voters were willing to support anyone who wasn’t Obama, no matter what he did. Vice President Biden even absolved these people.

The Judd comparison is extremely unflattering to Wolfe. He’s an upstanding citizen, and reasonable, with an “economic populist” policy agenda that could fit snugly on Dylan Ratigan’s MSNBC show. When I call Wolfe, he’s ready with a 10-minute monologue about the need to restore Glass Steagall, the unfairness of the bailouts, and the good that a transaction tax could do.

HA! As if. Judd may have gotten 41% of WV but Wolfe is only at 39% so far. Don't look now people but I think President Obama is going to be the Democrat Party nominee in 2012. :lol:

Well, considering he clinched the nomination months ago, I think that's a safe bet.

Kind of sad that he is struggling with these states though.

Arkansas Democratic primary

AR - Election Results

50 of 75 Counties Reporting

John Wolfe- 39.34% 54,966
Barack Obama- 60.66% 84,745

John Wolfe, the Man Who Would Beat Obama: The Arkansas/Kentucky Primary Thread

“I’ve raised less than $2000,” says Wolfe. “My biggest contribution was $50; my smallest was $0.44.” The money helped him drive his Ford Edge from his Nashville home over to Arkansas, and to pay for some penny apiece robo-calls. These supplemented the 3000 calls that Wolfe has made personally, “just talking to voters.”…

Two weeks ago, a convincted felon and frequent candidate named Keith Judd won 41 percent of the Democratic primary vote in West Virginia. He took seven counties away from the president. Reporters, conducting interviews at the polls, learned that voters were willing to support anyone who wasn’t Obama, no matter what he did. Vice President Biden even absolved these people.

The Judd comparison is extremely unflattering to Wolfe. He’s an upstanding citizen, and reasonable, with an “economic populist” policy agenda that could fit snugly on Dylan Ratigan’s MSNBC show. When I call Wolfe, he’s ready with a 10-minute monologue about the need to restore Glass Steagall, the unfairness of the bailouts, and the good that a transaction tax could do.

HA! As if. Judd may have gotten 41% of WV but Wolfe is only at 39% so far. Don't look now people but I think President Obama is going to be the Democrat Party nominee in 2012. :lol:

I think there is something more interesting in these numbers, but I'm not sure what it means. There were more voters voting in the Democratic Primary than in the Republican Primary. Hmmmm

Forum List

Back