Nick Rolovich: Washington State head football coach ousted after refusing Covid-19 vaccine

Because the state made that a condition for employment, same as it was with many state requiring flu shots for teachers and students.

That's not what I was asking 'why' to, and I think you know that, if not, then you're pretty dense.

Why?

That's not what I was asking 'why' to, and I think you know that, if not, then you're pretty dense.

Why?

you ask a one word question and then whine when you do not get the answer you want.

if you want a clearer answer, ask a better question.

Just admit there is no logical answer sweetie.

you are correct, there is no logical answer to your vague question. I so dislike people like you that think they are being sly or cute or something and will not just come out and say what they really mean.

you are correct, there is no logical answer to your vague question. I so dislike people like you that think they are being sly or cute or something and will not just come out and say what they really mean.
He wishes to lead you on an endless loop of justification...his facts and tables on tap. But...the answer is really simple...it's the law. Obey....or make your stand~

you ask a one word question and then whine when you do not get the answer you want.

if you want a clearer answer, ask a better question.
I bolded a part of your statement, and then asked why, if you're too dim to understand that, then there's really no point in having a discussion with you to being with.

The dude was 5-6, not really an impressive record.
First year coach in an elite football conference. I think it was a respectable start.
WSU isn't exactly the well funded powerhouse that Alabama or Ohio State are.
But then how many football factories are?

First year coach in an elite football conference. I think it was a respectable start.
WSU isn't exactly the well funded powerhouse that Alabama or Ohio State are.
But then how many football factories are?

Why do you respond to 160 day old post? Why are you even reading post from so far back?

Why do you respond to 160 day old post? Why are you even reading post from so far back?
Deja vu all over again.
Why do you care? I saw the post today so I responded today.
Pass a law against responding to posts 160 days old or more if it distresses you so much.

I find such complaining to be petty, inconsequential and small minded.

Last edited:
Deja vu all over again.
Why do you care? I saw the post today so I responded today.
Pass a law against responding to posts 160 days old or more if it distresses you so much.

Just a simple question, and you freak out over again.

So does it distress you when someone replies to a post you made? That's bizarre.
And your view of what "freaking out" is, is quite petty in and of itself.

No distress, just asked a question. Why does the question bother you so much?

It is just an odd thing to do, you seem to be about the only person on the whole board that does it on a regular basis

No distress, just asked a question. Why does the question bother you so much?

It is just an odd thing to do, you seem to be about the only person on the whole board that does it on a regular basis
If two times out of nearly 26,000 posts is "on a regular basis" to you, you may have a point.
But I doubt it

If the matter comes up and is still an issue of contention and some mod doesn't take it down
I will comment if I have any interest in the thing at all. Being from Cougar country I had a
mild interest in the matter.

If you must know my nephew is in line for a strength and conditioning coach position there.

A shameful sham as to vaccinations
Soon they will want to vaccinate the womb
Far too many dumb asses still going around with masks on when by themselves. Terrible signal to the hoax oppressors that you just don’t care and want to be afraid

Forum List

Back