Nice to see many-a-PROG not so PROG anymore

When the right stops white on white killings we'll consider what you have to say.
you know that white get treated just like Floyd, right? Tell me you know that. So white lives matter. Seems you all cherry pick only cop on black, and never cop on white. or Hispanic, or Asian. you know that all happens right?

I just want to know one thing. Did you wake up from your dream on your own or did someone throw cold water on your face?
_____

You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons.

Lots of people were affected by this virus lockdown, people were arrested for trying to make a living, for worshiping, for being on the beach---then suddenly, protesting, followed by rioting and looting---was o.k.

People, Black and White, have been impacted. The Scientists who demanded a shutdown, because they don't care about the economy, well, they were for a lockdown. People put out of business, White, Black, Independent---they want to know if their sacrifice was for legitimate reasons or for Liberal Politics....as it now appears.

People, Black, White, Independent---all want to know why their businesses were looted by Blacks and by Soros-funded-Antifa.

Can you answer?

"You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons."

Typically I dont agree and i dont give any reasons because I think people should be a little smarter than the dumb stuff they write down. Basically my response is a nudge to see if they can figure it out themselves. If they respond to my nudge with anger or some illiterate prose I dont take them seriously.
well considering no one will take constant smart ass commentary as conversation seriously, you really have nothing to worry about in that regard.

I hope Blacks vote for the candidate who is actually trying to help them. I hope they give him a majority in the House and Senate too. Then we'll see how great America can be.

BLEXIT and black support for Trump was on the rise before the virus. Do not doubt for a minute that is part of the reason for the funding of the riots by leftwing extremist groups..
It was right wing groups doing that. There is no Blexit or rise in support of trump among us as black people. trump has done nothing for us but repeat unemployment numbers that were falling before he took office. Our unemployment rate was double that of whites while trump was using that number to allow white suburban voters to feel they were not racist for supporting trump. So while trump declared how George Floyd would be smiling about things, black unemployment increased this past month.
god damn you are a walking billboard of dumbass.

I hope Blacks vote for the candidate who is actually trying to help them. I hope they give him a majority in the House and Senate too. Then we'll see how great America can be.

BLEXIT and black support for Trump was on the rise before the virus. Do not doubt for a minute that is part of the reason for the funding of the riots by leftwing extremist groups..
It was right wing groups doing that. There is no Blexit or rise in support of trump among us as black people. trump has done nothing for us but repeat unemployment numbers that were falling before he took office. Our unemployment rate was double that of whites while trump was using that number to allow white suburban voters to feel they were not racist for supporting trump. So while trump declared how George Floyd would be smiling about things, black unemployment increased this past month.
Too bad for you that everything I said was true.

I just want to know one thing. Did you wake up from your dream on your own or did someone throw cold water on your face?
_____

You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons.

Lots of people were affected by this virus lockdown, people were arrested for trying to make a living, for worshiping, for being on the beach---then suddenly, protesting, followed by rioting and looting---was o.k.

People, Black and White, have been impacted. The Scientists who demanded a shutdown, because they don't care about the economy, well, they were for a lockdown. People put out of business, White, Black, Independent---they want to know if their sacrifice was for legitimate reasons or for Liberal Politics....as it now appears.

People, Black, White, Independent---all want to know why their businesses were looted by Blacks and by Soros-funded-Antifa.

Can you answer?

"You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons."

Typically I dont agree and i dont give any reasons because I think people should be a little smarter than the dumb stuff they write down. Basically my response is a nudge to see if they can figure it out themselves. If they respond to my nudge with anger or some illiterate prose I dont take them seriously.
well considering no one will take constant smart ass commentary as conversation seriously, you really have nothing to worry about in that regard.
When you lack the intellect to converse with me you will primarily get smart ass commentary. Say something that can make me pause and take you seriously then and only then will you be able to have a serious conversation. Step your game up and stop whining.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

to you, i'm sure it is.

but being delusional doesn't make your delusions true.

you're just angry. to be honest, i don't even believe you're really black but some goof sitting in a basement stirring up shit cause that's how you get your kicks. in any regard, 24x7 bashing and hate isn't "true". it's just 24x7 bashing and hate.

doesn't matter what color you are, if that's all you have you are worthless.

Hopefully permanent, but we have to see what's up the left's sleeve next.

I see it with my kids and friends. Facebook is suddenly quiet because PROG-think was exposed again. Suddenly it's easy to agree these Democrats and affiliations are an enemy, and suddenly Trump is A-OK after all.

Black community coming around too. Suddenly what did Obama ever do for the black community? A better question now is, why are Democrat run cities and States such shit-holes?

Remember in November. The Democrats are self-destructing from the core. We need to expedite that process, because they're pulling all they can with them as they drown.

"Suddenly it's easy to agree these Democrats and affiliations are an enemy, and suddenly Trump is A-OK after all."

enemy?

FUK YOU you stinking piece of human garbage.

the big list of ROTTEN and EVIL THINGS trump has said and done over the years (especially the last 4 years) is EVER GROWING and easily found on the internet. He is a conman, a dirtbag, a scumbag, HUMANGARBAGE and is OBVIOUSLY undermining the constitution with an intent to GAIN and SOLIDIFY his power.

HE is shit.

YOU are shit for supporting him

YOU are shit for calling ME the enemy!

I hope everything you want to do to ME happens to YOU first...

to you, i'm sure it is.

you're just angry. to be honest, i don't even believe you're really black but some goof sitting in a basement stirring up shit cause that's how you get your kicks. in any regard, 24x7 bashing and hate isn't "true". it's just 24x7 bashing and hate.

The old "you aint Black" ploy is not only useless its pretty worn out at this point dont you think? Its one of those signs of racist thinking and shows your insecurity. What youre really saying is "this guy is whipping my ass using his brain. He cant possibly be Black."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When the right stops white on white killings we'll consider what you have to say.
you know that white get treated just like Floyd, right? Tell me you know that. So white lives matter. Seems you all cherry pick only cop on black, and never cop on white. or Hispanic, or Asian. you know that all happens right?
Since white lives have mattered since 1776 an d unarmed whites don't seem to die in the same frequency...Since I am a black man and we are the ones getting killed... I don't need the white boy to tell me what's going on.

to you, i'm sure it is.

I'm not the delusional one. And let me end with this: Why whites like you thhink it's wrong for me to be angry about how people like me have been treated is beyond insane. Whites can get mad because they pay taxes but we can't be mad about racism.

For you to think I am not black means you're a fool. This describes you.

Malcolm X: No, I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound, until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the Black man in America, instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate, but actually they're just exposing him for being responsible for what exists.

Forum List

Back