Nice to see many-a-PROG not so PROG anymore

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hopefully permanent, but we have to see what's up the left's sleeve next.

I see it with my kids and friends. Facebook is suddenly quiet because PROG-think was exposed again. Suddenly it's easy to agree these Democrats and affiliations are an enemy, and suddenly Trump is A-OK after all.

Black community coming around too. Suddenly what did Obama ever do for the black community? A better question now is, why are Democrat run cities and States such shit-holes?

Remember in November. The Democrats are self-destructing from the core. We need to expedite that process, because they're pulling all they can with them as they drown.

I see it with my kids and friends. Facebook is suddenly quiet because PROG-think was exposed again. Suddenly it's easy to agree these Democrats and affiliations are an enemy, and suddenly Trump is A-OK after all.

Black community coming around too. Suddenly what did Obama ever do for the black community? A better question now is, why are Democrat run cities and States such shit-holes?

Remember in November. The Democrats are self-destructing from the core. We need to expedite that process, because they're pulling all they can with them as they drown.
Mandate the left stop black on black killings or, black lives don’t matter

BLEXIT has been big for a while, and before the virus black support was rising for Trump. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out after this mess.

REMEMBER: The rise in black support for Trump is one of the reasons behind the funding of these mobs.

I just want to know one thing. Did you wake up from your dream on your own or did someone throw cold water on your face?
_____

You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons.

Lots of people were affected by this virus lockdown, people were arrested for trying to make a living, for worshiping, for being on the beach---then suddenly, protesting, followed by rioting and looting---was o.k.

People, Black and White, have been impacted. The Scientists who demanded a shutdown, because they don't care about the economy, well, they were for a lockdown. People put out of business, White, Black, Independent---they want to know if their sacrifice was for legitimate reasons or for Liberal Politics....as it now appears.

People, Black, White, Independent---all want to know why their businesses were looted by Blacks and by Soros-funded-Antifa.

Can you answer?

Nah, all of it is complete bullshit. I don't see uprisings when whites, browns, reds and yellows are unjustly killed by police either, nor so because there's an abundance of black on white crime. I don't know, is that systemic racism? I call BS on the whole fucking thing. Sure we shouldn't tolerate bad cops, but when you have leftists running shit and you can't fix stupid, pretty fucking sure it doesn't warrant riots and additional PROG-think.

I just want to know one thing. Did you wake up from your dream on your own or did someone throw cold water on your face?
_____

You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons.

Lots of people were affected by this virus lockdown, people were arrested for trying to make a living, for worshiping, for being on the beach---then suddenly, protesting, followed by rioting and looting---was o.k.

People, Black and White, have been impacted. The Scientists who demanded a shutdown, because they don't care about the economy, well, they were for a lockdown. People put out of business, White, Black, Independent---they want to know if their sacrifice was for legitimate reasons or for Liberal Politics....as it now appears.

People, Black, White, Independent---all want to know why their businesses were looted by Blacks and by Soros-funded-Antifa.

Can you answer?

"You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons."

Typically I dont agree and i dont give any reasons because I think people should be a little smarter than the dumb stuff they write down. Basically my response is a nudge to see if they can figure it out themselves. If they respond to my nudge with anger or some illiterate prose I dont take them seriously.

I hope Blacks vote for the candidate who is actually trying to help them. I hope they give him a majority in the House and Senate too. Then we'll see how great America can be.

BLEXIT and black support for Trump was on the rise before the virus. Do not doubt for a minute that is part of the reason for the funding of the riots by leftwing extremist groups..

_____

Can you answer?

"You have very effectively stated that you don't agree....but you, as usual, don't explain you reasons."

Typically I dont agree and i dont give any reasons because I think people should be a little smarter than the dumb stuff they write down. Basically my response is a nudge to see if they can figure it out themselves. If they respond to my nudge with anger or some illiterate prose I dont take them seriously.
I think people should be a little smarter than the dumb stuff they write down.
Now if that isnt the kettle calling the pot black.....

_____

Can you answer?

No. I'm just calling you dumb.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
_____

Can you answer?

No. I'm just calling you dumb.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaa...nice retort....You sir are an ignoramus. And i use "SIR' in a very sarcastic way..

When the right stops white on white killings we'll consider what you have to say.

I hope Blacks vote for the candidate who is actually trying to help them. I hope they give him a majority in the House and Senate too. Then we'll see how great America can be.

BLEXIT and black support for Trump was on the rise before the virus. Do not doubt for a minute that is part of the reason for the funding of the riots by leftwing extremist groups..
It was right wing groups doing that. There is no Blexit or rise in support of trump among us as black people. trump has done nothing for us but repeat unemployment numbers that were falling before he took office. Our unemployment rate was double that of whites while trump was using that number to allow white suburban voters to feel they were not racist for supporting trump. So while trump declared how George Floyd would be smiling about things, black unemployment increased this past month.

Not to worry.

Some of those naïve and foolish young people who are marching and kneeling will be changing their tune as they start encountering unpleasant experiences with some of those people for whom their hearts bleed.

Forum List

Back