A vote for Trump is a vote for Jobs and a vote for Biden is a vote for Mobs

Winning

Jun 7, 2020
West Coast
I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet reallt catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "

EZwk76uWoAAZvMz

Now that's a pithy bumper sticker.

I'd be proud to have that on the back of my Chevy.

Wow, something is going on around here in tge pa. Woods... after being locked down for a few months i went to my uncles bday day party 95 he is . Well his whole family were always union democrats but not today , i think democrats overplayed their destruction. Long time democrats are catching on. They were saying stuff like i cant believe what has been goimg on . They are now behind trump... nobody even disagreed... it was refreshing...

I hope that Mark Levin's recent tweet really catches on:

"A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs. "
EZwk76uWoAAZvMz
Putin's Army is now among us.
Trump is toast and they're getting desperate. I don't doubt over the coming months we'll be seeing all sorts of new "members" trying to reverse what is becoming and ever increasing downward spiral. Remember the 2016 election and all the "members" we had that you never see posting anymore? Paid? Maybe. Instructed to go out and spread disinformation? Definitely.

Sounds like the kind of jingle they use to make toddlers use the potty.
Aww, I thought it was kind of cute and simple for the trumpers to memorize. Perfect KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid.

Wow, something is going on around here in tge pa. Woods... after being locked down for a few months i went to my uncles bday day party 95 he is . Well his whole family were always union democrats but not today , i think democrats overplayed their destruction. Long time democrats are catching on. They were saying stuff like i cant believe what has been goimg on . They are now behind trump... nobody even disagreed... it was refreshing...

That is Awesome. Now they need to convince a friend.

trump inherited an economy that set records for consecutive job growth. He did nothing to increase things, he just rode the wave that had already crested. That economy was created by Obama and Biden. So if we really want jobs, Biden is the choice. And as we look at how trump has performed, if we give him 4 more years mob is exactly what we'll get.

A vote for Trump is a vote for 10,000 Federal regulars, prepared to fire on US citizens...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing social media as an unfair political venue...

A vote for Trump is a vote for silencing 'unapproved' mainstream media as Enemies of the People...

A vote for Trump is a vote for cherry-picking the US Constitution to continue to increase the power of the Executive...

A vote for Trump is a vote for the dismantling of our beloved Republic...

A vote for Trump is a vote for political and societal suicide...

A vote for Trump is a truly stupid thing.

Forum List

Back