NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

Racism and discrimination are abominations .. if it's happening today to all races, including the NHL job fair, that makes its creation a moot point.
BS, white folks are not on the receiving end of racism like any other group in this country. That is the lie folks like you would like for us to believe.

BS, white folks are not on the receiving end of racism like any other group in this country. That is the lie folks like you would like for us to believe.
I'd question your definition of racism. Do mean the traditional definition where discrimination and prejudice exist on the basis of race or ethnic group (you know .. like the NHL job fair against whites), or is your definition mean, "I don't like something you do?"

Good call NHL.. too little too late though. You clearly are bowing to the minority woke brigade. They ought to be ashamed to have attempted to pass Jim Crow legislation.. don't you agree @Moonglow @JoeB131 @Superbadbrutha @Golfing Gator ????

Yes, OH MY GOD, they OFFENDED YOUR WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!!!

How DARE they!

Hey, how about we discriminate against white people for 400 years, and that would make it even.

Yes, OH MY GOD, they OFFENDED YOUR WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!!!

How DARE they!

Hey, how about we discriminate against white people for 400 years, and that would make it even.

It's illegal you fcking dumbfuck. You know it so STFU already

It's illegal you fcking dumbfuck. You know it so STFU already

Actually, holding a job fair isn't illegal at all.

If they hire based on that, you MIGHT Have a good case, or you might not. Because affirmative Action is still the law of the land, which you should be happy about, as the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been ugly white women like yourself. (the pretty ones never seem to have an issue.)

Actually, holding a job fair isn't illegal at all.

If they hire based on that, you MIGHT Have a good case, or you might not. Because affirmative Action is still the law of the land, which you should be happy about, as the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been ugly white women like yourself. (the pretty ones never seem to have an issue.)
So straight white Conservative males need not apply, amirite?

Forum List

Back