NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Here’s directly from the information of the event:

“If you are looking for your opportunity to meet with recruiters from the NHL League Office and at least 10 of our NHL teams, we welcome you to register. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, based in the U.S., and identify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with a disability. Veterans are also welcome and encouraged to attend.

Yep. A major sports league aggressively seeking “No regular white men allowed!”. It Says something about our society and culture that these types of people are so comfortable in stating their prejudice, and even seem to wear it as a badge of virtue.

Thankfully Florida and DeSantis seem to intend on hammering this discrimination. Just when you think we make progress… and then leftists return once again to racism and discrimination.

Libs such as you would have a fit if the shoe were on the other foot

Feel free to find a post from me doing so.

I will be happy to wait.

And while you are looking for that, let me remind you of my often posted views on anti-discrimination laws

I believe that all anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the government is actually unconstitutional in my opinion. The Constitution tells the Govt they cannot discriminate, that does not give them the right to push that on to private entities.

I also believe that protected classes violates the equal protection clause.

Oh, and my stance on the baker who would not bake a cake for a gay wedding...

I am against the legal system forcing a business to do such a thing. I 100% support the right of the baker to say "no, I will not make that cake for you" for whatever reason they want.

I will come back in a few hours and see if you have found a post from me having a fit over such things.
Good luck

All ya have to is identify as........that's the game....hockey skills be damned

They are not looking for hockey players but front office people and scouts and physical therapist and the like.

Do you really think they hold a job far to the actual players?

Come on, even you are not that stupid

They are not looking for hockey players but front office people and scouts and physical therapist and the like.

Do you really think they hold a job far to the actual players?

Come on, even you are not that stupid
Still the game they're playing ...you don't have to be any of the above...just identify as......it's all nonsense. Let's hire people who can't deal with reality....great plan

Here’s directly from the information of the event:

“If you are looking for your opportunity to meet with recruiters from the NHL League Office and at least 10 of our NHL teams, we welcome you to register. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, based in the U.S., and identify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with a disability. Veterans are also welcome and encouraged to attend.

Yep. A major sports league aggressively seeking “No regular white men allowed!”. It Says something about our society and culture that these types of people are so comfortable in stating their prejudice, and even seem to wear it as a badge of virtue.

Thankfully Florida and DeSantis seem to intend on hammering this discrimination. Just when you think we make progress… and then leftists return once again to racism and discrimination.
So were does it deny white gay men, white men with disabilities and white men who are veterans.

Reported, and I encourage all others interested in discussing this topic to do so as well. Let’s keep the garbage trolls out the best we can
I was on topic and all you did was an insult, so you derailed yer thread yerself(now report yerself, dickhead).....What the NHL wants to do they can because they are a business that wants to hire people.

Forum List

Back