NHL 2011-2012 Season

mmm. the Sharks are 4 to 0 in Boston as I recall, since the trade..

Bruins fans hate the players that have gladly left them..recall.. Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Kessel and lets just add Thornton to the list mmmkay.....:lol:

Joe wanted to be traded, he had an eye injury, he had the most points on the team and the Bruins wanted that cheap shot artist Chara.

Hmmmm.... The Buins have 1 Cup (and more to come) and the Sharks have 0 (and none on the way) since the trade.

Oh, yeah Bruins fans just hate Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr :rofl:

Nobody ever liked Mr. Irrelevant here....

358193k.jpg

Okay sure, just bugging you with Orr, Bourque and Esposito...:eusa_angel:

Ya ya rub it in, Ya putz...:lol:

Hockey fans are the best.. we can agree on that, right...:beer:

/agree

:cool:

:beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLOjQcyA8uc]Adam McQuaid fights Raffi Torres w/SlowMo 12/28/11 - YouTube[/ame]

McQuaid really is a scary guy....

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... The Buins have 1 Cup (and more to come) and the Sharks have 0 (and none on the way) since the trade.

358193k.jpg

Okay sure, just bugging you with Orr, Bourque and Esposito...:eusa_angel:

Ya ya rub it in, Ya putz...:lol:

Hockey fans are the best.. we can agree on that, right...:beer:

/agree

:cool:

:beer:

Thanks .. The Sharks need some nasty on their defense, as usual...imagine if Chara was interested...:lol:

Getting a little tick off on the sharks last 10 games, 3-5-2. Wilson made the trades but some how the players and coache(s) haven't figure out a winning strategy. Jumbo needs to produce more..shoot the puck and quit being so perfect.

Trade Thornton for a bag of pucks and start over.

Worked for us.

Thornton's impact on the Sharks has been far greater than the results for the Bruins, the Sharks have made the playoffs every year since the trade and I'd consider them an elite team, among the top 5 in the NHL since the trade. The eventual signings of Chara and Savard worked okay but you traded off Sturm, Primeau and Stuart anyway.

Granted, the Sharks have kinda turtled in the playoffs and Bruins finally won after almost 40 years but Thornton still remains one of the best play maker's in the NHL.

I don't see Thorton with the Cup @ foxwoods ;)

%21cid__2_0890C2580890C00400701D0A852578B5.jpg

Yeah, the Sharks got our deadweight "leader" and haven't won shit. The Bruins are now a completely restructured team loaded with young talent that is signed for the next few seasons as opposed to having to rely on a choke artist like Thornton to provide the bulk of the offense. Oh, and they are defending Cup Champs. Mark my words, that doesn't happen with Joe still on our team wearing a C.

The Sharks suck
Thornton sucks

The Bruins are leading the NHL in goals scored and are blowing the league out of the water in goal differential despite not having a player in the top 20 in points.

Oh, and there isn't a team in the league that can out tough them either.

Balance, we has it.

mmm. the Sharks are 4 to 0 in Boston as I recall, since the trade..

Bruins fans hate the players that have gladly left them..recall.. Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito, Kessel and lets just add Thornton to the list mmmkay.....:lol:

Joe wanted to be traded, he had an eye injury, he had the most points on the team and the Bruins wanted that cheap shot artist Chara.

358193k.jpg

We didn't want thorton to go, everyone here thought it was dumb at the time. Today, looking back in hindsight, thank god we traded him or our team wouldn't be where it is today.

We always hated kessle, he was a shitbird even if he has some skills.

As far as #77.....some picutres

He did this:
t1_bourque_ap-01.jpg

Boston did this:

659778_display_image.jpg
06_bruins_bourque_t.jpg
1979-Retirement%20Ceremony%20-%20Posing%20With%20Ray%20Bourque.jpg

I would have been happy with the Thornton trade if we actually got something back for him. What we got was a bunch of mediocre crap. That's what burned my ass about the trade, not Joe leaving per se'

I had seen him not get it done enough at that point.

Yeah my TIVO will have to handle the football for me at work.

I'm watching old playoff clips from last season right now for the B's....actually listening to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdRxZRpreE]Flem - Boston, GET UP! (Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champs Anthem) - YouTube[/ame]

When I saw this my spine reverberated....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5CBJuTNeU]Nathan Horton pouring Boston water on Vancouver ice at Game 7! - YouTube[/ame]

I knew there was no way we would lose.

Then there is always the punch down ;) (3rd fight)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xpbTcygP1Y]Boston Bruins vs. Dallas Stars - 3 Fights in 4 Seconds - February 3rd, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Did you hear Luongo isn't playing today? Apparently he has a flat tire.

You shoulda heard them tearing him to shreds on Felcher and Spaz yesterday. :lol:

Did you hear Luongo isn't playing today? Apparently he has a flat tire.

You shoulda heard them tearing him to shreds on Felcher and Spaz yesterday. :lol:

Flat Tire :lmao:

I did hear that.....i also hear that Sedin is happy that Marchand is playing hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh53OWz0jU][HD] Brad Marchand punching Daniel Sedin - YouTube[/ame]

I also hear that Sedin is happy that Marchand is playing hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

Is that a joke or did you really hear that?

Brad Marchand Expected to Play Against Canucks, Which Is Surprisingly Welcome News to Daniel Sedin - Boston Bruins - NESN.com

What may be a bit surprising is that at least one Canuck is hoping that Marchand is on the ice on Saturday.

"He's a good player for that team," Vancouver forward Daniel Sedin said after his club practiced Friday afternoon at Harvard University. "You always want to play the best players and the best teams. That's why you play hockey. It should be fun."

Last year's Final wasn't much fun for Sedin. Not only did the Canucks lose in seven games, but Sedin was punished physically and humiliated by Marchand on two memorable occasions.

:rolleyes:

That's just Sissydeen saying what he thinks is the right thing to say. For a minute there I actually thought he might have the sack to drop the gloves and make a run at Marchand.

What was I thinking. :lol:

:rolleyes:

That's just Sissydeen saying what he thinks is the right thing to say. For a minute there I actually thought he might have the sack to drop the gloves and make a run at Marchand.

What was I thinking. :lol:

A Sedin with a sack? :lmao:

Oh, man, you kill me dude!

Forum List

Back