NHL 2011-2012 Season

59162_Maple_Leafs_Bruins_Hockey.jpg

Toronto looked real good until ...

about 1970... :(

Tonight should be great....Pittsburg VS Boston!

4PM - :)

Go Pens....

Tuukka+Rask+Boston+Bruins+v+Pittsburgh+Penguins+cTu0ZsWDWOcl.jpg

Ah yes you are on the west coast (can see that in your avatar) but here at the zakim bridge its at 7pm :tongue:

It should be a great game

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wez8m_uMCg]Bruins @ Penguins 11/10/10 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm actually in BC but I have family in California. Times the same here as well as SF. It will be a good game.

If Thomas sits on his thumb.

Thomas or Rask........hmmmm....I'm betting Thomas (haven't read any sports news so if they said who already I don't know)

It will be Thomas barring any unforeseen circumstances. So....

Looks like Toronto and Boston tonight. :)

The B's are just rolling right now...14-0-1 in their last 15.

I agree. Who cares how fast they came out of the gate. It's all about peaking at the correct time. :) They made their peak last year. Now they know....

The B's are just rolling right now...14-0-1 in their last 15.

We will lose tonight.

I knows it against Winnepeg but it's the second night of back to back road games and their third game in four nights.

The Jets haven't played since Saturday....

Getting a little tick off on the sharks last 10 games, 3-5-2. Wilson made the trades but some how the players and coache(s) haven't figure out a winning strategy. Jumbo needs to produce more..shoot the puck and quit being so perfect.

Getting a little tick off on the sharks last 10 games, 3-5-2. Wilson made the trades but some how the players and coache(s) haven't figure out a winning strategy. Jumbo needs to produce more..shoot the puck and quit being so perfect.

Trade Thornton for a bag of pucks and start over.

Worked for us.

Trade Thornton for a bag of pucks and start over.

Worked for us.

It sure did! Lets GO BRUINS!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztyi5jhdZWc]Phish style "Lets Go Bruins" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back