NFL Week 11

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
Skins look like they are driving for that OT win Ollie..whats up with that? make a call damn it....

not a lot to write home about this week, hey the Lions won, the thanksgiving game will actually mean something this year. :lol:

Wish I knew which Lions team will show up on thursday, the sucky one that plays like crap or the good one that looks like a playoff contender. Cam Newton looks like the real deal, given a better team around him he's going to be good.

I actually was wondering if the Boys were trying to lose today. Romo was sacked 4 times in the first half, WTF?

But somehow they pulled it off, but I still lost on points, they were supposed to win by 7 1/2.....

Now if the giants lose tonight it will look pretty good....

The MIN-OAK game was fucking pitiful! One of the sloppiest games all around in memory.

the niners got it in gear but I have to say, imho as long as alex smith is their QB, they won't win the big one, they won't even win a championship game.....hes erratic as hell and isn't even a trent dilfer and the niners D is good but not that good.

Last edited:
the niners got it in gear but I have to say, imho as long as alex smith is their QB, they won't win the big one, they won't even win a championship game.....hes erratic as hell and isn't even a trent dilfer and the niners D is good but not that good.

Smith didn't have a great game, but I think he's playing better than Dilfer. :lol: They do need to do a better job of getting tds instead of fgs.

What the hell is wrong with the Chargers? It's getting ridiculous.

Could we end up with both wildcard teams from the NFC North? It's starting to look that way. The Lions could still collapse, they have been so up and down, but they and the Bears are in the driver's seat as far as wildcard spots go.

Aren't the Ravens supposed to have a good defense? When did they decide to become a high scoring passing type of team?

The Bengals may not make it to the playoffs this year, but they look like they have a good team with young players that can contend over the next few years.

Niners 9-1! (I love saying that)

Miami has won 3 in a row. :eek:

Buffalo apparently sucks. :eek:

The Bucs put up much more of a fight than I expected them to. Green Bay's defense needs to learn to tackle. Then again, when you are undefeated and have Aaron Rodgers playing the way he is, maybe it's not so bad if your defense isn't very good.

The Eagles are terrible. I don't know who's to blame, but with the talent on the team they should be much better. I wonder if there are going to be a lot of offseason changes, or if they will try and keep the team together as much as they can and see if they can finally gel.

Niners are 9-1! :clap2:

Smith didn't have a great game, but I think he's playing better than Dilfer. :lol: They do need to do a better job of getting tds instead of fgs.

What the hell is wrong with the Chargers? It's getting ridiculous.

Could we end up with both wildcard teams from the NFC North? It's starting to look that way. The Lions could still collapse, they have been so up and down, but they and the Bears are in the driver's seat as far as wildcard spots go.

Aren't the Ravens supposed to have a good defense? When did they decide to become a high scoring passing type of team?

The Bengals may not make it to the playoffs this year, but they look like they have a good team with young players that can contend over the next few years.

Niners 9-1! (I love saying that)

Miami has won 3 in a row. :eek:

Buffalo apparently sucks. :eek:

The Bucs put up much more of a fight than I expected them to. Green Bay's defense needs to learn to tackle. Then again, when you are undefeated and have Aaron Rodgers playing the way he is, maybe it's not so bad if your defense isn't very good.

The Eagles are terrible. I don't know who's to blame, but with the talent on the team they should be much better. I wonder if there are going to be a lot of offseason changes, or if they will try and keep the team together as much as they can and see if they can finally gel.

Niners are 9-1! :clap2:

The Niners 'D' is the real deal; people forget that Montana and Young were only part of the success in winning five Super Bowls - those teams had great defense. Yesterday the defense took the ball all away five times and put enormous pressure on the QB.

Unless the team is bitten by the injury bug all Alex Smith needs to do is avoid turnovers and mistakes. He needn't try to be Montana or Young, though he is not opposed to running when necessary and did so to great advantage yesterday. People also forget Montana and Young enjoyed Rice and Taylor, Smith has Walker and Davis - both tight ends, not wideouts - so the West Coast offense will not be the same. Fewer home runs but more doubles and singles which may give greater rest to the 'D' and allow them to become even more dominant then those which preceded them.

Niners are 9-1. Next up the brother bowl on Thanksgiving Night.

Don't forget that the Ravens won their Super Bowl with a devastating defense, and in spite of Trent Dilfer as their quarterback.

Bill Cowher's lone Super Bowl win was due to the Steelers DEFENSE. Roethlisberger played like crap.

Having a great quarterback guarantees a team NOTHING, when it comes to Super Bowl victories. Look at Dan Marino. Look at John Elway, until he was past his prime.

Wish I knew which Lions team will show up on thursday, the sucky one that plays like crap or the good one that looks like a playoff contender. Cam Newton looks like the real deal, given a better team around him he's going to be good.

Lions are going to beat the packers on turkey day, book it!

Cam Newton does look like he's going to be a great player.

gronk.jpg

Ocho siete! :clap2:

Forum List

Back