NFL Playoffs

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not over, 'til it's over....

And right now, it's Seattle 24, Bears 21.

And the comedy of errors has begun in earnest. Grossman and Hasselbeck have BOTH made some horrible throws resulting in interceptions.

What has surprised me is how strong the Seahawks defense has been (compared to their regular season).

And I'm glad to see T. Jones getting his touches.

It's not over, 'til it's over....

And right now, it's Seattle 24, Bears 21.

And the comedy of errors has begun in earnest. Grossman and Hasselbeck have BOTH made some horrible throws resulting in interceptions.

What has surprised me is how strong the Seahawks defense has been (compared to their regular season).

And I'm glad to see T. Jones getting his touches.

Yeah, not feeling so good about this. I gotta go peek at the score now.

Hey! Hey! 49 yd. fieldgoal! Something to do next week!

Had to catch the tv at 24-24. OT and YES!!!!

Robbie Gould has been solid gold for the Bears all season. One of the best kickers in the business today.

Yes, now if we could get a quarterback that was half as consistent, there wouldn't be a question.

Seattle had so many chances to win the game. I don't remember how many 3rd and 1's they didn't convert and then what looked like a 10 yard punt in OT. If you're only going to kick it that far, they should have just taken a chance and went for it. Letting Hutchinson go for the same money they signed Burleson with was probably why we're not going back to the Superbowl. Weak.

All I know is that Sunday at 2, we'll be watching and eating deviled eggs, shrimp, and drinking! LOL Go Bears!

I fear this could be the colts year! If they beat the pats, I can't imagine the bears can stop them.

You F-E-A-R this could be the Colts year?????? Hell, man, they're as good as any other team in the league. What wrong with having the Colts win the Super Bowl??????

New Topics

Forum List

Back