NFL Playoffs

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
Indy limits Larry Johnson and KC for the win and Seattle beats Dallas in an improbable finish (go hawks!) Check out the play that everyone is talking about:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7fXd3_wxpY[/ame]

A game of inches indeed.

It'll be San Diego versus Philadelphia in the Super Bowl.
Usually I'd say you're smoking crack since the Eagles don't have McNabb. But the NFC teams are so weak that the Eagles have a shot just on Andy Reid's coaching alone. Baltimore, Indy, and SD are all better than the NFC teams so it's a shame how weak that conference is this year. I think it'll be Chicago and San Diego personally. But I grew up near Seattle and was a season ticket holder so my allegiance is with them. Go hawks!

Usually I'd say you're smoking crack since the Eagles don't have McNabb. But the NFC teams are so weak that the Eagles have a shot just on Andy Reid's coaching alone. Baltimore, Indy, and SD are all better than the NFC teams so it's a shame how weak that conference is this year. I think it'll be Chicago and San Diego personally. But I grew up near Seattle and was a season ticket holder so my allegiance is with them. Go hawks!

I think Chicago and SD are the safest bet too. SD all the way though. Great game by Seattle last night!

Yesterday was a sad day for New Yorkers. The Giants and Jets go down to rivals. :(

:clap2:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I still think it'll be Eagles over the Chargers in the Super Bowl. Yeah, the Eagles have to get by the streaky Saints, but I think they'll still do it.

Something else to consider is how strong the Ravens have come on this year. They should be able to walk through the Colts (literally), and although I expect the Chargers to win over the Patriots, it'll be a close game, a good game. So as good as the Chargers are, they have to face the Patriots and then most likely the Ravens. That's a hellish schedule which is bound to take its toll on both offense and defense.

And the Bears versus the Seattle is gonna simply be a contest of who doesn't screw up worse. The Bears have a much better defense, but right now neither team has an offense to write home about.

I say the Patriots pull it out.

Distinct possibility. The Patriots have a solid offense and a solid rush defense. They can and probably will try to force the Chargers to pass, and if they can pressure Rivers early and often, they can force San Diego to make the turnovers.

And never doubt the power of the Belichick....

Nobody voted for Chicago or Indy? The Cubbies are the #1 seed in the NFC and The Dolts shut down Larry Johnson. Come on peeps, show your teams some love.

Off to a good start:

#
Seattle vs Chicago
Seattle 0
Chicago 7

* 8:27 1st
* GameChannel
TV: FOX

Heading for half time, Bears 14 Seattle 7

Gotta like the yahoo headline, I added bold and underlined :eusa_whistle: :
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl

Early reviews: Grossman on target for Chicago
Rex threw a 68-yard TD. (US Presswire)
Rex threw a 68-yard TD. (US Presswire)

The good Rex Grossman has showed up for the Bears Sunday to lead them to a 14-7 lead over Seattle.

Dang it!

URL above:

Chicago seeing two sides of Rex again

The good Rex Grossman didn't last long. His fumble allowed Seattle to pull even with the Bears at 14.

I feel like I have my own personal board! :eusa_whistle:

Well he's 'back', no not Jack, but the good quarterback:

Bears 21 Seattle 14

Yahoo tries to find a headline that doesn't have to be changed every couple minutes:

So far, it's more Rex than wrecks for Chicago

The good Rex Grossman is prevailing in the Bears' playoff battle with Seattle. Chicago leads 21-17

New Topics

Forum List

Back