• Ron Rivera, Panthers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gus Bradley, Jaguars.

• Jeff Fisher, Rams.

• Doug Marrone, Bills.

• Whoever's coaching the Raiders now; I've lost track.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jim Harbaugh COULD be on the hot seat the way this season is shaping up with his defense coming unglued in the off season.

It is clear he and 49er management don't see eye to eye. He has yet to receive the assurance of a contract extension.

As much as he has APPEARED to achieve it seems more and more that he inherited an incredibly gifted roster that was situated to excell no matter who took over. As much as they have acomplished and the talent they have they have little to show for it.

Harbaugh called the fade route in the NFC Championship game that Sherman easily defeated and with it Seattle's victory.

Harbaugh also called the pass to Crabtree in the SB that failed.

In both of those critical plays which could have cemented Harbaugh in the HOF Jim chose unwisely. There were open recievers in both plays and plenty of room for Kaepernick to run.

One COULD say that the Ravens and the Seahawks just made better plays but in both instances there were better options that were not explored.

The 9ers could be back to back Super Bowl Champs. The reason they are not falls squarely on Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh called those plays? Funny, I would have thought Greg Roman did, being the OC and all.

3 NFC Championship game appearances and 1 Super Bowl appearance in 3 seasons is 'little to show' for the 49ers? I'm sorry, but when you go from a losing team to immediately becoming a Super Bowl contender and one of the powerhouses of the league, that's more than 'little to show'.

Harbaugh certainly came into a situation with a gifted roster. However, what he did with it is unquestionably a lot better than what the previous coaching staff did.
Huggy hates the Niners

He would like nothing better than to see their best coach in decades fired

Not true. I don't "hate" any team. I don't hate any head coach.

There are and were some present and past ownership I am/was not very fond of.

Contrary to the above post I respect the 9ers team and coaches.

I even respected/liked the past ownership and am reasonably luke warm to present 49er ownership.

The City of San Fransisco is/are a pack of fools/thieves that played a stupid game of "keepaway" with the 9ers new(ish) owners and forced them to seek a new location 43 miles outside the city limits.

Harbaugh has his own style and for my taste he is a little offputting. But, he got results with his team. His choice to install Kaepernick was initially unavoidable due to Smith's injury but they were winning with Alex. Sticking with the erratic Kaepernick and trading Smith I thought was bad form.

If truth be told I'm not sure that Smith wouldn't have given Harbaugh his Lombardi against the Ravens.

Also having a strong team/s to go against in the NFC West is a good thing for my Seahawks. The crucible that is the NFC West is a perfect furnace to create the tough metal it takes to win in the playoffs.

Jeff Fisher escapes the hot seat for obvious reasons

Jim Harbaugh COULD be on the hot seat the way this season is shaping up with his defense coming unglued in the off season.

It is clear he and 49er management don't see eye to eye. He has yet to receive the assurance of a contract extension.

As much as he has APPEARED to achieve it seems more and more that he inherited an incredibly gifted roster that was situated to excell no matter who took over. As much as they have acomplished and the talent they have they have little to show for it.

Harbaugh called the fade route in the NFC Championship game that Sherman easily defeated and with it Seattle's victory.

In both of those critical plays which could have cemented Harbaugh in the HOF Jim chose unwisely. There were open recievers in both plays and plenty of room for Kaepernick to run.

One COULD say that the Ravens and the Seahawks just made better plays but in both instances there were better options that were not explored.

The 9ers could be back to back Super Bowl Champs. The reason they are not falls squarely on Jim Harbaugh.
yeah Harbaugh after this season is done.they havent signed him to an extension because they dont want him back.He is a thug that has destroyed the image of a once proud franchise bringing in thugs like Kapernick.aldon smith and others are a reflection of his thug ways.

whats really sweet is the kc chiefs just signed alex smith to a 4 year extension so he will have the last laugh on harbaugh.lol.

Coughlin will be the first to go before the season is over.......N.Y. Giant fans are impatient sore F'in losers!

Garret and Ryan have to be the most in danger.

I'd say Coughlin but, hell, every time he's on the hot seat he wins a superbowl.

Could this be the Giants year again? :laugh:
Ryan is safe for this year.He is working with a second year quarterback so he is safe because of that.

Jeff fisher is toast after this year.He might have even been toast even if Bradford had stayed healthy.I still think they would have finished with alosing season anyways if bradford had stayed healthy now they fure sure are assured of another non winning season which means senial washed up hack Fisher gets the ax.lol.

Jeff fisher is toast after this year.He might have even been toast even if Bradford had stayed healthy.I still think they would have finished with alosing season anyways if bradford had stayed healthy now they fure sure are assured of another non winning season which means senial washed up hack Fisher gets the ax.lol.

For serious. Call it bad luck or bad judgement if you will. The fact is that promises have been made and not kept. This season with Bradford's injury Fisher should have had a lockdown backup in place. I guess we will see if numero dos is the next Russell Wilson but how often does THAT happen?

For serious. Call it bad luck or bad judgement if you will. The fact is that promises have been made and not kept. This season with Bradford's injury Fisher should have had a lockdown backup in place. I guess we will see if numero dos is the next Russell Wilson but how often does THAT happen?
Fisher is too stupid and naive to have thought it was a strong possibility bradford wouldnt be able to make it back.and I think you mean the next kurt warner which was a one in a million rare moment.

yeah Harbaugh after this season is done.they havent signed him to an extension because they dont want him back.He is a thug that has destroyed the image of a once proud franchise bringing in thugs like Kapernick.aldon smith and others are a reflection of his thug ways.

whats really sweet is the kc chiefs just signed alex smith to a 4 year extension so he will have the last laugh on harbaugh.lol.

Kaepernick is a thug now? Did Harbaugh draft all of the players having issues, or does that fall on Baalke?

It's possible there's enough problems between Harbaugh and the 49ers management that he won't be back.....but I'm pretty sure you and Huggy are not actually privy to any of that and are talking out of your asses.

Destroyed the image of a once proud franchise? A reflection of his thug ways? :lmao:

9/11 inside job said:

Montrovant said:
Kaepernick is a thug now? Did Harbaugh draft all of the players having issues, or does that fall on Baalke?

It's possible there's enough problems between Harbaugh and the 49ers management that he won't be back.....but I'm pretty sure you and Huggy are not actually privy to any of that and are talking out of your asses.

Destroyed the image of a once proud franchise? A reflection of his thug ways? :lmao:

Kaepernick is a thug because he always wears his cap backwards.

If someone were to post a pic of him on this thread, I would hafta red ex it.

Fisher is too stupid and naive to have thought it was a strong possibility bradford wouldnt be able to make it back.and I think you mean the next kurt warner which was a one in a million rare moment.

your living in denial shark that fisher isnt naive and stupid.only an IDIOT would go out and hire brian SHITTENHEIMER as their offensive coordinater.He's lost it.:biggrin:

even the mainstream media have talked about how ultra conservatibe shittenheimer is.why do you think jet fans booed him out of new york?:cuckoo::biggrin:

Last edited:

9/11 inside job said:

Montrovant said:

Kaepernick is a thug because he always wears his cap backwards.

If someone were to post a pic of him on this thread, I would hafta red ex it.

naw he's a thug cause he tattoes his ENTIRE body.

how ya do that? believe it or not,i dont know how.maybe this would be a way for me to learn.lol

how ya do that? believe it or not,i dont know how.maybe this would be a way for me to learn.lol

Follow this:

1. Google an image of the lowlife in question.
  2. Copy the image's url.
  3. On your text screen here, left-click the "image" icon.
  4. When the pop-up comes, paste the url of the image onto the "embed image" prompt.
  5. Click "post reply", and voila!!!!!

Follow this:

1. Google an image of the lowlife in question.
  2. Copy the image's url.
  3. On your text screen here, left-click the "image" icon.
  4. When the pop-up comes, paste the url of the image onto the "embed image" prompt.
  5. Click "post reply", and voila!!!!!
okay will give it a shot,dont have time for it today so have to wait tiil tomorrow.

Mike Smith of the Atlanta Falcons. If they have another losing year, he's out of Atlanta.

Smith is an idiot,they'll have another losing season,they beat the saints today at home but the saints are a horrible team on the road though so thats hardly impressive especially since they dont have a defense.

Jeff fisher is toast thats for sure.He's already got one foot out the door.lol.

Forum List

Back