NFL avoids court,pays Stank Louis 24 million in damages.LOL

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Dec 12, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,187
    As everyone here knows about me,I was the happiest man alive when the Rams moved back to LA where they belong but what I was NOT happy about,was the WAY they did it.They LIED to the city about their intentions of wanting to stay in stank louis to work out a deal and get something done there which was a violation of NFL relocation rules ESPECIALLY since stank louis officials had to spend a lot of money in their planning to try and get a stadium plan to try and keep them there.

Stan Kroneke lied when he first bought the Rams saying he would try and get something done to stay there but he ALWAYS had his eyes on LA from the very get go when he first bought them.The fact he lied to them and was not upfront and truthful about his intentions is one thing i did not like about in the Rams move back to LA.

To avoid court,the NFL and the Rams reached a settlement to them and awarded them money. The corrupt NFL fought tooth and nail to try and keep this lawuit from happening but they failed.Cool to see the NFL NOT getting their way for once like they have in their whole existance.:abgg2q.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:
    :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rams agree to pull out checkbook, pay $24 million to 'St. Louis' PSL holders

[​IMG]

The thing i just dont get is WHY wont the fucking Oakland officials sue them as well as keeps getting reported for so long that they plan a lawsuit.It does not make sense because they have an even MUCH stronger case against the NFL for violating NFL relocation rules.:rolleyes:

Thier case is airtight against the NFL. The NFL would so much lose their asses in court if THEY sued them as well.:mad:

They would more than likely retain their name and logo just as cleveland did when THEY threatened to sue modell and the NFL when he planned to take the name and logo to Baltimore but in a settlement,to avoid a lawsuit and going to court,he left the name and logo in cleveland. The only thing that makes ANY sense WHY the oakland officials have STILL not filed is the oakland officials have all been bought off by the NFL.:mad::rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,187
    Oh and think I am making things up that Oakland has been saying a long time they plan a lawsuit against the raiders to retain the name and logo in oakland? uh think again.listen to this very short video that only takes 4 minutes to hear.

Chris Leighton

see what i am talking about how the media keeps saying there will be a lawsuit from oakland but nothing ever happens?:rolleyes::mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  3. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,198

As an Oaklandtown Gal, I will be ecstatic to see the backside of the Raiders and hope their flabby asses are quite bruised when the door hits them. The Raiders bled out Oakland; I wish they had never returned from LA.

Good riddance and time to move on. Endless litigation is not going to do the city any good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Borillar

Borillar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    These greedy fucks will go wherever someone will build them a free stadium. They are all billionaires. They should build their own stadiums. Not only do the local taxpayers foot the bill for the stadium, but once the thing is built, the ticket prices are so astronomical, no one can afford to buy them except corporations. $24 Million is a pittance to these people. The constant threats to move amount to extortion and blackmail.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oddball

Oddball Unobtanium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +44,803
    They stacked that ugly-ass POS onto the Coliseum to mollify Al Davis....Yuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,198

Yep. Never should have been agreed to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,187
    :yes_text12::udaman::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

that is WHY i am proud of stank louis,san diego AND Oakland for standing up the corrupt NFL and telling these asshole owners-build your own fucking stadium.:clap:

I am VERY dissapointed in Minnesoto for wanting to keep the vikings so badly that they gave in and gave those greedy fucks in the NFL like you said so brilliantly:thup: their money so they could have their new shiny stadium. shame on you minnesota and NOW vegas for caving into these greedy asshole fucks.:mad:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,881
    Fake News

The Rams are still in St Louis

9. LA RAM FAN

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,187
    damn that sure is the understatement of the YEAR.I could not have said it any better myself word for word.:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. TrueTT

TrueTT Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    The NFL, as in all professional sports alongside it, serves as a bottom line and nothing more. Don’t ever let these owners try and convince you that they give a damn about the community in which their team is located. It’s all hoopla.

If team A is unprofitable in location A, they will jump ship to location B on a whim without any regard for the people at A.

The NFL is probably the worst of the four major NA professional sports, however. The Rams and the Raiders dicking in and out of L.A., Art Modell and Baltimore, the original Baltimore Colts being whisked away to Indianapolis in the dead of the night. Shameless shit.