NFL avoids court,pays Stank Louis 24 million in damages.LOL

As everyone here knows about me,I was the happiest man alive when the Rams moved back to LA where they belong but what I was NOT happy about,was the WAY they did it.They LIED to the city about their intentions of wanting to stay in stank louis to work out a deal and get something done there which was a violation of NFL relocation rules ESPECIALLY since stank louis officials had to spend a lot of money in their planning to try and get a stadium plan to try and keep them there.

Stan Kroneke lied when he first bought the Rams saying he would try and get something done to stay there but he ALWAYS had his eyes on LA from the very get go when he first bought them.The fact he lied to them and was not upfront and truthful about his intentions is one thing i did not like about in the Rams move back to LA.

To avoid court,the NFL and the Rams reached a settlement to them and awarded them money. The corrupt NFL fought tooth and nail to try and keep this lawuit from happening but they failed.Cool to see the NFL NOT getting their way for once like they have in their whole existance.:abgg2q.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rams agree to pull out checkbook, pay $24 million to 'St. Louis' PSL holders

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

The thing i just dont get is WHY wont the fucking Oakland officials sue them as well as keeps getting reported for so long that they plan a lawsuit.It does not make sense because they have an even MUCH stronger case against the NFL for violating NFL relocation rules.:rolleyes:

Thier case is airtight against the NFL. The NFL would so much lose their asses in court if THEY sued them as well.:mad:

They would more than likely retain their name and logo just as cleveland did when THEY threatened to sue modell and the NFL when he planned to take the name and logo to Baltimore but in a settlement,to avoid a lawsuit and going to court,he left the name and logo in cleveland. The only thing that makes ANY sense WHY the oakland officials have STILL not filed is the oakland officials have all been bought off by the NFL.:mad::rolleyes:
Awesome news!!! :)

Actually, I was sorry to see the Rams leave St. Louis.

St. Louis has so little compared to LA (no offence to St. Louis. And 'yes' I have been to St. Louis. Pleasant enough place - except for East St. Louis....YIKES!!! But I have also been to LA and wow.). Plus, LA got the Chargers.

But I am glad to see the NFL got their comeuppance. They are an awfully snooty organization...nice to see them forced to abide by the laws that the rest of us have to.

Actually, I was sorry to see the Rams leave St. Louis.

St. Louis has so little compared to LA (no offence to St. Louis. And 'yes' I have been to St. Louis. Pleasant enough place - except for East St. Louis....YIKES!!! But I have also been to LA and wow.). Plus, LA got the Chargers.

But I am glad to see the NFL got their comeuppance. They are an awfully snooty organization...nice to see them forced to abide by the laws that the rest of us have to.

well we can at LEAST agree on the last part there anyways.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

As everyone here knows about me,I was the happiest man alive when the Rams moved back to LA where they belong but what I was NOT happy about,was the WAY they did it.They LIED to the city about their intentions of wanting to stay in stank louis to work out a deal and get something done there which was a violation of NFL relocation rules ESPECIALLY since stank louis officials had to spend a lot of money in their planning to try and get a stadium plan to try and keep them there.

Stan Kroneke lied when he first bought the Rams saying he would try and get something done to stay there but he ALWAYS had his eyes on LA from the very get go when he first bought them.The fact he lied to them and was not upfront and truthful about his intentions is one thing i did not like about in the Rams move back to LA.

To avoid court,the NFL and the Rams reached a settlement to them and awarded them money. The corrupt NFL fought tooth and nail to try and keep this lawuit from happening but they failed.Cool to see the NFL NOT getting their way for once like they have in their whole existance.:abgg2q.jpg::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance:

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

The thing i just dont get is WHY wont the fucking Oakland officials sue them as well as keeps getting reported for so long that they plan a lawsuit.It does not make sense because they have an even MUCH stronger case against the NFL for violating NFL relocation rules.:rolleyes:

Thier case is airtight against the NFL. The NFL would so much lose their asses in court if THEY sued them as well.:mad:

They would more than likely retain their name and logo just as cleveland did when THEY threatened to sue modell and the NFL when he planned to take the name and logo to Baltimore but in a settlement,to avoid a lawsuit and going to court,he left the name and logo in cleveland. The only thing that makes ANY sense WHY the oakland officials have STILL not filed is the oakland officials have all been bought off by the NFL.:mad::rolleyes:
I hear nfl teams threaten cities if they don’t pay for a new stadium they’ll move. And the nfl purposely doesn’t have teams in some pretty big markets just in case the cities don’t fold.

This is the hypocrisy of republicans. George bush got taxpayers to pay for his Texas baseball stadium too.

But this is the future of America. Corporations are in control. And your taxes will go up because they don’t pay taxes. Don’t cry about it

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

I hear nfl teams threaten cities if they don’t pay for a new stadium they’ll move. And the nfl purposely doesn’t have teams in some pretty big markets just in case the cities don’t fold.

This is the hypocrisy of republicans. George bush got taxpayers to pay for his Texas baseball stadium too.

But this is the future of America. Corporations are in control. And your taxes will go up because they don’t pay taxes. Don’t cry about it

yeah corporations control America and sadly you are right,its a sad say and age when NFL owners prioritys are shiny new stadiums over history and tradition.The NFL doesnt always get their way though when they want a new stadium and the city doesnt fund it thankfully.

Art Modell tried to move the Browns to Baltimore and the city sued him and the NFL to keep the name and logo in Cleveland.To avoid the lawsuit and going to court Modell and the NFL settled out of court and gave up the name to cleveland. the NFL needs to start doing what Stan Kroneke and Jeff York did with the rams and 49ers,both of their stadiums are Privately financed,no public money is being put into it.

I tip my cap of to st louis,san diego and oakland for not caving into the NFL and giving them their fucking tax payer funded stadiums. if the tax payers are going to fund it then THEY should be able to OWN the teams as the city of green bay does with the packers and boston does with the celtics.:rolleyes::mad:

some great news on the oakland front,the city of oakland IS suing the NFL as well to retain the name and logo in oakland and also for much more money than st louis did.they have an even STRONGER case against the NFL that st louis did,that is good news because the city of st louis violated the terms of the lease agreement there so the rams had no obligation to have to stay in st louis. Oakland is a much different story though. Mark Davis and the NFL violated NFL relocation rules to try and get something done to stay in the market. Oakland in their lawsuit is suing them for billions count them BILLIONS of dollars. Mark Davis does not have that kind of money to pay oakland so in a settlement,he will take the same route modell and the NFL took,he also will want to avoid a lawsuit and going to court so he will do the same thing,offer a settlement for oakland to retain the name and logo.:yes_text12:

its awesome to se these greeedy asshole owners for ONCE not having their way as they have all their lives.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::dance:

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

Agreed. The NFL as a whole, has become a symbol of arrogance, as opposed to an organization for the love of the game.

California is a shithole full of fruticakes/American haters/illegal lovers/etc
mudslides/fires/droughts/dumbass taxes and laws/etc

AND the NFL--the BLACK players hate America/whites/cops
how nice

you can HAVE the jackass criminal sympathizers
hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhaha
talk about puppy dog--jesus christ
I remember I was kind of like that when I was 13 years old

how nice

uh way to stick to the topic Harmonica.wrong thread.not even in the right section.:cuckoo:

Thank you. Harmonicanut, makes any and every subject about race and cops. Talk about obsessed.

how nice

how nice

uh way to stick to the topic Harmonica.wrong thread.not even in the right section.:cuckoo:
topic = NFL
NFL players---yes right section right thread

You're fucking nuts. This is not a player issue. It is the business side of the NFL. You're a race obsessed POS.

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

This has pretty much been the case with the Chargers.
Alex Spanos never intended to stay in San Diego....but he could never admit it publicly.
He lives in LA and he wanted to move his team to LA.
I've been following the Chargers since Gene Klein was the owner.
Back then there was nothing he wouldn't do for the team or for San Diego.

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

yeah corporations control America and sadly you are right,its a sad say and age when NFL owners prioritys are shiny new stadiums over history and tradition.The NFL doesnt always get their way though when they want a new stadium and the city doesnt fund it thankfully.

Art Modell tried to move the Browns to Baltimore and the city sued him and the NFL to keep the name and logo in Cleveland.To avoid the lawsuit and going to court Modell and the NFL settled out of court and gave up the name to cleveland. the NFL needs to start doing what Stan Kroneke and Jeff York did with the rams and 49ers,both of their stadiums are Privately financed,no public money is being put into it.

I tip my cap of to st louis,san diego and oakland for not caving into the NFL and giving them their fucking tax payer funded stadiums. if the tax payers are going to fund it then THEY should be able to OWN the teams as the city of green bay does with the packers and boston does with the celtics.:rolleyes::mad:

some great news on the oakland front,the city of oakland IS suing the NFL as well to retain the name and logo in oakland and also for much more money than st louis did.they have an even STRONGER case against the NFL that st louis did,that is good news because the city of st louis violated the terms of the lease agreement there so the rams had no obligation to have to stay in st louis. Oakland is a much different story though. Mark Davis and the NFL violated NFL relocation rules to try and get something done to stay in the market. Oakland in their lawsuit is suing them for billions count them BILLIONS of dollars. Mark Davis does not have that kind of money to pay oakland so in a settlement,he will take the same route modell and the NFL took,he also will want to avoid a lawsuit and going to court so he will do the same thing,offer a settlement for oakland to retain the name and logo.:yes_text12:

its awesome to se these greeedy asshole owners for ONCE not having their way as they have all their lives.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::dance:
Gillette is also privately funded.

5bfd6fa801228.image.jpg

This has pretty much been the case with the Chargers.
Alex Spanos never intended to stay in San Diego....but he could never admit it publicly.
He lives in LA and he wanted to move his team to LA.
I've been following the Chargers since Gene Klein was the owner.
Back then there was nothing he wouldn't do for the team or for San Diego.

Yeah it is sad that the city of San diego is not suing the NFL as st louis did and Oakland is.they dont have as much a strong case as Oakland does in their lawsuit but they DO have an even stronger case against them then st louis had to keep the name and logo there because like you said,spanos same as mark davis,violated NFL relocation rules.same as asshole davis,he lied about wanting to stay there but as you know,never tried to get anything done there to stay.

what I am hoping is after oakland wins its case and retains its name and logo,then the lazy politicians in san diego will get off their asses and file a lawsuit against the NFL also.

Forum List

Back