NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

Foden20120718-Bootstraps20120717123202.jpg

sure they would have built transport. then they would have expected everyone to pay for it every time they traveled on it so they could not only cover costs of construction, but to profit heavily on it.

Tell me:

What's wrong with profit?

nothing's wrong with profit, in and of itself. But when business pours tons of money into getting legislation to attain slave labor in other countries and allow them to suck the wealth out if this country and pour it into others? That's effectively destroying our country economically for privately held huge windfalls.

THAT'S where I have a problem. Finally, I don't think every aspect of our lives needs to be for profit. I feel the same way about issues like Health Care, Education, and Law Enforcement/Incarceration as I do about National Security and the military.
Sheer emotionalism. That's all you've got.

...it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.
Well, we're trying to educate you, but you bitterly cling to your ignorance.

hey Dave....find a job yet, or are you still leeching off my tax dollars? perhaps you should take a Civil Service Exam....

I have an excellent job, thank you very much. I get to see the prettiest parts of the two prettiest states in the country.

And I didn't have to join a damned union, either. Bonus! :clap2:

Well, we're trying to educate you, but you bitterly cling to your ignorance.

hey Dave....find a job yet, or are you still leeching off my tax dollars? perhaps you should take a Civil Service Exam....

When you read their responses to me, especially after I have called them out for the racist garbage they are, you see the pure white hot steaming hate they have...

No sense attached to it, just pure hate...

They should consider themselves fortunate that any of us even show up to laugh at them, the day will come when nobody will pay ANY attention to them at all, then what will they do! :lol:
projector_1.jpg

Forum List

Back