NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

Of course not, but they do represent the mindset of Democrats overall.

Great...if that's the case then the John Birch society and David Duke and his white sheet brigade represents the mindset of the GOP, I guess.

You really have no idea of the shameful history of the Democrat party, as it pertains to the wearing of white sheets. You should study up before making a dumb statement such as that... Your ignorance flag is flying high.

oh yeah...you forgot to mention that they switched over to you guys after the civil rights act and the Dems started busing those "darkies " into white schools. Sure, I agree... back in those days...they were old school Dems. Your side owns them now, and I'm glad they're yours.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Doesn't look like. You seem to go out of your way to be wrong.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.
Not only are you wrong, you're stupid, too.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Yes, the website is satire. It's making fun of the liberals who see Obama as something more than a mere mortal. The quotes are real, and none of them are conservatives.

Cowpatty is proven wrong once again.

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online
- President is a prick.

- such a hateful little man

- grown to not only despise him

- but to loathe him

- His remarks were totally uncalled for.

- They were vicious and petty

Just another sad example of a conservative who sees American politics in terms of "black and white" - in this case the operative word being WHITE!"

I can hardly wait for "tinydancer's" private message - I hope I'm not disappointed, she has such a wonderful way with words!

Why would I bother to PM you when I have the opportunity to bash you in public if I wish to?

The President could be lime green in colour for all I care. He's a prick.

To demean the hard work of all those entrepreneurs who take the chance to build a business, work day and night, eat a lot of Kraft dinner and miss their kids school recital or their hockey game because that's what it takes to build a business, makes him a Prick in Chief.

Last edited:
Private Companies DID with landgrants FROM the government.

In every last case of "Robber Barons," one will find the government enforcing monopolies, coercing the populace, or giving corporations public assets. Yet the moron leftists think that Government is on their side.....

Fucking stupid people...

oh...that's right....I keep forgetting....the corporations' hands are clean. They didn't do anything to get those favorable giveaways....they just appeared out of thin air.

who's more at fault, the tempted or the tempters? Personally, I blame both...but you don't have that kind of honesty inside of you, do you?

love your paraphrasing. Obama did not say that. He said that they didn't do it all by themselves.

And yet, in the case of most small business, they DID do it all by themselves, often fighting local and state governments who try to crush them (Think California) at every step of the way.

Trust me....if the right wing assholes like you get your way, the "good paying" jobs will be replaced by shitty paying jobs with little hope of advancement.

It's the right wing who wants this, yet the left wing, led by Obama, has declared war on Small Business.

Are you sure you've thought this through?

The so called American Dream will only be reserved for the ruling class and select professionals in needed fields.

Is this the Obama economic plan?

democrats do seek a 1% ruling elite with 99% in dire poverty. See North Korea, Cuba, Haiti, Cambodia, etc. as examples in action....

Maybe your vision of America's future is a new age version of "Hooverville's"(look it up) and soup kitchens for the average citizen, but it certainly isn't mine.

My vision is that of Jefferson and Madison, of an America where any man can start an enterprise of their own, without the need to bow to lord, baron, or King Hussein.

My vision is that any woman who has ambition can gather the resources and provide the hard work needed to build their own fortune, not beholding to any man or master.

Liberty, it's a concept you have no hope of grasping.

That's the problem with you idiots. Your boys paint you a rosy fucking picture of how great the tychoons are, but all the evidence is to the contrary....and that's WITH regulations....imagine if those checks and balances disappeared. They'd sap this country's people of every cent they could...just to play some fucking twisted game of "the person that dies with the most, wins".

No "Robber Baron" or "Monopoly" has ever existed except with the direct assistance of government. No monopoly can exist without government to provide violence and the threat of violence to support the monopoly.

That's what you think this country is about.

I know that you're a hack, not capable of rational thought, but the reality is that you support exactly what you claim to oppose.

Send me all you can...I'm out of toilet paper.

So you admit, that like Barack Obama, you wipe your ass on the constitution?

not at all. I just don't look at it in the same vein as a Fundamentalist views the Bible.

The Constitution wasn't written by the hand of God...it was written by fallible men who had no clue what was going to happen in the future.

Nobody wants to take your Social Security away you ignorant shitstain.

Steelplate leeches off the government. His retirement is based on a public employees pension that will kick in after 20 years of feeding at the public trough, eventually rendering about 70-80% of his padded entitlement check for the rest of his life. If he started feeding at the public trough at 21, by 51 he will be able to retire and live off the sweat of his neighbors for the rest of his life, in comfort and luxury. He won't be struggling on Social Security, that's for the peasants. Public Masters (they sure the fuck ain't "servants") have a deal that few peasants can even dream of.

Nobody wants to take away your retirement you ignorant shitstain. Nobody hates public servants you ignorant shitstain.

I'm not a big fan of our public masters. I would like to see them moved to 401K plans and social security, just like the peasantry has.

We on the right believe that you folks in the public sector should have been required to pay your 'fair share' on your health insurance and your retirement, just like we in the private sector do. And if Wisconsin is an indicator, be prepared to join the rest of us, since OUR taxes pay your ignorant ass.

Exactly. I'd like to see the public sector cut by about 95%. While loss of the Federal department of Marmot mental health services might be sorely missed, I think I can get by without it. Out of work Marmot counselors can always flip burgers.

Last edited:
oh...that's right....I keep forgetting....the corporations' hands are clean. They didn't do anything to get those favorable giveaways....they just appeared out of thin air.

who's more at fault, the tempted or the tempters?

The enablers.

Personally, I blame both...but you don't have that kind of honesty inside of you, do you?

No you don't. Your personal greed drives you to excuse any wrong by government - just as long as you keep getting your cut.

It is beyond Obama to think anything but that the government is directly responsible for all good that comes to the people. He is a goddamned Marxist. He grew up being taught that a motherly government is good, private enterprise is bad, capitalism in general is bad and that the government, in order to provide for the people....must control the people (like a stern mommy) and issue to the people that which will keep the people clamoring for more.

Obama actually believes what he said the other day...that successful businesses all came about because of the government and the benefits derived from government control.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist asshole! Believe it!

No matter what you idiotic left wing imbeciles say...Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Nobody wants to take your Social Security away you ignorant shitstain.

Steelplate leeches off the government. His retirement is based on a public employees pension that will kick in after 20 years of feeding at the public trough, eventually rendering about 70-80% of his padded entitlement check for the rest of his life. If he started feeding at the public trough at 21, by 51 he will be able to retire and live off the sweat of his neighbors for the rest of his life, in comfort and luxury. He won't be struggling on Social Security, that's for the peasants. Public Masters (they sure the fuck ain't "servants") have a deal that few peasants can even dream of.

Nobody wants to take away your retirement you ignorant shitstain. Nobody hates public servants you ignorant shitstain.

I'm not a big fan of our public masters. I would like to see them moved to 401K plans and social security, just like the peasantry has.

We on the right believe that you folks in the public sector should have been required to pay your 'fair share' on your health insurance and your retirement, just like we in the private sector do. And if Wisconsin is an indicator, be prepared to join the rest of us, since OUR taxes pay your ignorant ass.

Exactly. I'd like to see the public sector cut by about 95%. While loss of the Federal department of Marmot mental health services might be sorely missed, I think I can get by without it. Out of work Marmot counselors can always flip burgers.

once again...you fuckers lie through your fucking teeth. I work for the Commonwealth of PA. We are required to work for 35 years before we can get our maximum retirement. Which is about 2/3 of the average of our highest three years. Do people retire early? yep....I see them working at walmart to make ends meet all the time. the ONLY exceptions to this are the Pennsylvania State Police and folks who work in the Department of Corrections. They can retire at 25 years of service.

Once again....you read something on your right wing websites, or you hear on your right wing radio station and you apply it across the board. but that's his you guys roll....it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.

Last edited:
If private interests detected a need for a sevice that would be profitable, they may have.

They MAY have? Let's review the history here:

They didn't.

Who built the railroads, dipshit, government or private business?

Private business. That's why they are called "Union Pacific", "C&G", "Norfolk Southern", "Union Pacific", etc. Lincoln provided government backing to the Central Pacific and the Union Pacific railroads for the building of the tracks across the country. The RAILROAD COMPANIES provided the engines, rail cars, firewood and maintenance for their own private companies, albeit regulated by the government. The benefits went to all in the country.

Just because the government enabled the building of the railroads does not mean that the government built up all the businesses that use or support the railroads.

I would literally hate to have to deal with a railway system run completely by the US Government.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.
Not only are you wrong, you're stupid, too.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Yes, the website is satire. It's making fun of the liberals who see Obama as something more than a mere mortal. The quotes are real, and none of them are conservatives.

Cowpatty is proven wrong once again.

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online
- President is a prick.

- such a hateful little man

- grown to not only despise him

- but to loathe him

- His remarks were totally uncalled for.

- They were vicious and petty

Just another sad example of a conservative who sees American politics in terms of "black and white" - in this case the operative word being WHITE!"

I can hardly wait for "tinydancer's" private message - I hope I'm not disappointed, she has such a wonderful way with words!

Why would I bother to PM you when I have the opportunity to bash you in public if I wish to?

The President could be lime green in colour for all I care. He's a prick.

To demean the hard work of all those entrepreneurs who take the chance to build a business, work day and night, eat a lot of Kraft dinner and miss their kids school recital or their hockey game because that's what it takes to build a business, makes him a Prick in Chief.

Remember these same low life also stated earlier that small business doesnt create jobs.

They then reversed themselves after being bitch slapped.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

As long as taxes are reduced to reflect that.....that would be great.

People who utilize the roads can also pay for them (in the form of tolls).

It is beyond Obama to think anything but that the government is directly responsible for all good that comes to the people. He is a goddamned Marxist. He grew up being taught that a motherly government is good, private enterprise is bad, capitalism in general is bad and that the government, in order to provide for the people....must control the people (like a stern mommy) and issue to the people that which will keep the people clamoring for more.

Obama actually believes what he said the other day...that successful businesses all came about because of the government and the benefits derived from government control.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist asshole! Believe it!

No matter what you idiotic left wing imbeciles say...Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

There's a new book coming out called "The Communist" about Frank Marshall Davis. I can't wait to read it.

In researching “The Communist,” Kengor combed over Davis’ recently released FBI profile and his voluminous writings to show something many other authors and journalists have either ignoredA new book due out Tuesday makes the case that Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party, mentored Barack Obama when he lived in Hawaii.

Davis’ influence was apparent when Obama was in his late teens. John Drew, who knew him at Occidental College, told Kengor that “Obama was already an ardent Marxist when I met him in the fall of 1980.”

Kengor is careful not to accuse Obama of being a closeted communist or Communist Party member. But he notes that Davis’ influence would explain why Obama was so well versed in Marxist orthodoxy so early in his college days.

Read more: Book: Obama's Communist mentor influenced his political beliefs | The Daily Caller

once again...you fuckers lie through your fucking teeth. I work for the Commonwealth of PA. We are required to work for 35 years before we can get our maximum retirement. Which is about 2/3 of the average of our highest three years. Do people retire early? yep....I see them working at walmart to make ends meet all the time. the ONLY exceptions to this are the Pennsylvania State Police and folks who work in the Department of Corrections. They can retire at 25 years of service.

Once again....you read something on your right wing websites, or you hear on your right wing radio station and you apply it across the board. but that's his you guys roll....it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.

Setting aside your vitrol.....

I would say this is why it makes so much sense for people to stay focused on local activity. There you have the best chance of getting good info. And doing something about it.

No story (especially from afar) tells the whole story....as you pointed out.

But please don't think the left doesn't do the same thing.

Local is best.

Setting aside your vitrol.....

I would say this is why it makes so much sense for people to stay focused on local activity. There you have the best chance of getting good info. And doing something about it.

No story (especially from afar) tells the whole story....as you pointed out.

But please don't think the left doesn't do the same thing.

Local is best.

Ahh yes, the argument that both sides do it, whatever it is....

Not true, never was, actually...the left tells the truth, the right lies, it is the ONLY way they could EVER get someone who makes $10 an hour to vote for them...

Forum List

Back