NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

Just another sad example of a conservative who sees American politics in terms of "black and white" - in this case the operative word being WHITE!"

I can hardly wait for "tinydancer's" private message - I hope I'm not disappointed, she has such a wonderful way with words!
People who claim opposition to Obama is racism when it's not there are intellectually bankrupt.

Not only are you wrong, you're stupid, too.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Yes, the website is satire. It's making fun of the liberals who see Obama as something more than a mere mortal. The quotes are real, and none of them are conservatives.

Cowpatty is proven wrong once again.

- President is a prick.

- such a hateful little man

- grown to not only despise him

- but to loathe him

- His remarks were totally uncalled for.

- They were vicious and petty

Just another sad example of a conservative who sees American politics in terms of "black and white" - in this case the operative word being WHITE!"

I can hardly wait for "tinydancer's" private message - I hope I'm not disappointed, she has such a wonderful way with words!

Why would I bother to PM you when I have the opportunity to bash you in public if I wish to?

The President could be lime green in colour for all I care. He's a prick.

To demean the hard work of all those entrepreneurs who take the chance to build a business, work day and night, eat a lot of Kraft dinner and miss their kids school recital or their hockey game because that's what it takes to build a business, makes him a Prick in Chief.

Remember these same low life also stated earlier that small business doesnt create jobs.

They then reversed themselves after being bitch slapped.

What cracks me up about this left wing philosophy of "you didn't make it on your own" that the likes of Obama and Warren spew is that these individuals have never held a day job outside of academia or government.

They have no concept of the real world. None. Zip. Nada.

Why would I bother to PM you when I have the opportunity to bash you in public if I wish to?

The President could be lime green in colour for all I care. He's a prick.

To demean the hard work of all those entrepreneurs who take the chance to build a business, work day and night, eat a lot of Kraft dinner and miss their kids school recital or their hockey game because that's what it takes to build a business, makes him a Prick in Chief.

Remember these same low life also stated earlier that small business doesnt create jobs.

They then reversed themselves after being bitch slapped.

What cracks me up about this left wing philosophy of "you didn't make it on your own" that the likes of Obama and Warren spew is that these individuals have never held a day job outside of academia or government.

They have no concept of the real world. None. Zip. Nada.

phew, the stupid grows, gets deeper and deeper...can we survive this level of stupid and bigotry, only time will tell

once again...you fuckers lie through your fucking teeth. I work for the Commonwealth of PA. We are required to work for 35 years before we can get our maximum retirement. Which is about 2/3 of the average of our highest three years. Do people retire early? yep....I see them working at walmart to make ends meet all the time. the ONLY exceptions to this are the Pennsylvania State Police and folks who work in the Department of Corrections. They can retire at 25 years of service.

Once again....you read something on your right wing websites, or you hear on your right wing radio station and you apply it across the board. but that's his you guys roll....it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.

Setting aside your vitrol.....

I would say this is why it makes so much sense for people to stay focused on local activity. There you have the best chance of getting good info. And doing something about it.

No story (especially from afar) tells the whole story....as you pointed out.

But please don't think the left doesn't do the same thing.

Local is best.

Ahh yes, the argument that both sides do it, whatever it is....

Not true, never was, actually...the left tells the truth, the right lies, it is the ONLY way they could EVER get someone who makes $10 an hour to vote for them...

So you lie through your teeth to make what point?

once again...you fuckers lie through your fucking teeth. I work for the Commonwealth of PA. We are required to work for 35 years before we can get our maximum retirement. Which is about 2/3 of the average of our highest three years. Do people retire early? yep....I see them working at walmart to make ends meet all the time. the ONLY exceptions to this are the Pennsylvania State Police and folks who work in the Department of Corrections. They can retire at 25 years of service.

Once again....you read something on your right wing websites, or you hear on your right wing radio station and you apply it across the board. but that's his you guys roll....it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.

I would say this is why it makes so much sense for people to stay focused on local activity. There you have the best chance of getting good info. And doing something about it.

Local is best.
I agree.

Local is best.

Not true, never was, actually...the left tells the truth, the right lies, it is the ONLY way they could EVER get someone who makes $10 an hour to vote for them...

Why do you hate everybody that doesnt look like you?

It is beyond Obama to think anything but that the government is directly responsible for all good that comes to the people. He is a goddamned Marxist. He grew up being taught that a motherly government is good, private enterprise is bad, capitalism in general is bad and that the government, in order to provide for the people....must control the people (like a stern mommy) and issue to the people that which will keep the people clamoring for more.

Obama actually believes what he said the other day...that successful businesses all came about because of the government and the benefits derived from government control.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist asshole! Believe it!

No matter what you idiotic left wing imbeciles say...Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

There's a new book coming out called "The Communist" about Frank Marshall Davis. I can't wait to read it.

In researching “The Communist,” Kengor combed over Davis’ recently released FBI profile and his voluminous writings to show something many other authors and journalists have either ignoredA new book due out Tuesday makes the case that Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party, mentored Barack Obama when he lived in Hawaii.

Davis’ influence was apparent when Obama was in his late teens. John Drew, who knew him at Occidental College, told Kengor that “Obama was already an ardent Marxist when I met him in the fall of 1980.”

Kengor is careful not to accuse Obama of being a closeted communist or Communist Party member. But he notes that Davis’ influence would explain why Obama was so well versed in Marxist orthodoxy so early in his college days.

Read more: Book: Obama's Communist mentor influenced his political beliefs | The Daily Caller
The left sees nothing wrong with being indoctrinated in Marxist ideology.

YOU HAVE THAT BACKWARDS DIP SHIT..Y

iT IS THE REPUBS THAT WERE ACCUSED OF ALL LOOKING ALIKE.

FUCK DO YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?

are you babbling on again :lol::lol:

It is true there is a distinct color when looking at a convention of rightwing oligarchy followers...

But everyone knows you are all bigots, it is what makes you all so funny to make fun of on this board and elsewhere...

The left sees nothing wrong with being indoctrinated in Marxist ideology.

:lol::lol: oh god, it is like watching a dog chase his tail, he has no clue that we are laughing hysterically at him
You don't realize it, but you prove my point. You'd rather make irrational non-sequiturs based on your unmerited sense of superiority than acknowledge the people who had influence on a young Barack Obama.

It is true there is a distinct color when looking at a convention of rightwing oligarchy followers...

But everyone knows you are all bigots, it is what makes you all so funny to make fun of on this board and elsewhere...
Pointing to your own bigotry as proof of someone else's proves only that you're a bigot.

You will fail to understand this as well. But to be fair, it's only because you're not very bright.

sure they would have built transport. then they would have expected everyone to pay for it every time they traveled on it so they could not only cover costs of construction, but to profit heavily on it.

Tell me:

What's wrong with profit?

nothing's wrong with profit, in and of itself. But when business pours tons of money into getting legislation to attain slave labor in other countries and allow them to suck the wealth out if this country and pour it into others? That's effectively destroying our country economically for privately held huge windfalls.

THAT'S where I have a problem. Finally, I don't think every aspect of our lives needs to be for profit. I feel the same way about issues like Health Care, Education, and Law Enforcement/Incarceration as I do about National Security and the military.

YOU ARE EVEN DUMBER THEN i HAD GIVEN YOU CREDIT FOR.

FUCK YOU ARE STUPID.

Hey pussy lets take a political spectrum test and see who comes out in the middle.

I bet you are too much a fucking coward as a natural born democrat.

...it's a hell of a lot easier to generalize and demonize than to do your own fucking homework and think for yourselves.
Well, we're trying to educate you, but you bitterly cling to your ignorance.

hey Dave....find a job yet, or are you still leeching off my tax dollars? perhaps you should take a Civil Service Exam....

When you read their responses to me, especially after I have called them out for the racist garbage they are, you see the pure white hot steaming hate they have...

No sense attached to it, just pure hate...

They should consider themselves fortunate that any of us even show up to laugh at them, the day will come when nobody will pay ANY attention to them at all, then what will they do! :lol:

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

The government didn't, doesn't and never has created roads. It was the taxpayers, much like the small businesses in the critique above, that built the roads. The government only managed the project. Quite haphazardly and costly I might add.

The private sector could have, and would have built transport lines without government.

Your argument is false.

Wait what? The private sector would have "built transport lines"?

Really?

Who built the Golden Gate Bridge?

Forum List

Back