Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars

LOL.....I've been watching Halo and Star Trek Discovery since Paramount+ joined with Showtime.....STD is a woke-fest.

The last time I watched the oscars was when Glory was nominated.....Damn, that was 34 years ago!
I kind of doubt we have missed anything.

Oh jeez, really?

This is the newest "The Sky is Falling" cry followed by "We must protect the children!"?

John Cena was NOT naked on stage at anytime. He had on shorts.

No children saw anything.

Ok, the joke wasn't very funny, but this outrage is laughable.
Yes......as long as there was no penetration of any kind then it's cool.

Course even faking nudity in a movie gives it an R rating, but they're just joking.
Faking meaning actors wearing body suits that look like they're nude.
R rated.

I tried to watch the pre-Oscar show, but only lasted a couple of minutes. Some idiot Asian faggot trash came walking in in a ridiculous red gown thing, and we laughed our asses off at the gimp as he tried to look 'sophisticated' n stuff' striking poses. lol we knew then we were going to miss nothing and tuned it to a Last Man Standing rerun. Then I went outside and screwed around with my new augur bit.

I tried to watch the pre-Oscar show, but only lasted a couple of minutes. Some idiot Asian faggot trash came walking in in a ridiculous red gown thing, and we laughed our asses off at the gimp as he tried to look 'sophisticated' n stuff' striking poses. lol we knew then we were going to miss nothing and tuned it to a Last Man Standing rerun. Then I went outside and screwed around with my new augur bit.
Drill Baby Drill.

Any man or woman with any pride or sense of shame wouldn't do that. And that's the problem with most celebrities now, they have no pride or shame, they will sell themselves out in all aspects.

Granted there has been a lot of nudity in movies but that's different. It's part of a character or a storyline. But just to walk out at an awards show that supposedly takes itself so serious it requires diversity in their awards and be nude or rather pretend to be nude?

Then again cena will sell himself out anytime he needs to. Like when he issued a public apology to China for saying Taiwan was a country.

Any man or woman with any pride or sense of shame wouldn't do that. And that's the problem with most celebrities now, they have no pride or shame, they will sell themselves out in all aspects.

Granted there has been a lot of nudity in movies but that's different. It's part of a character or a storyline. But just to walk out at an awards show that supposedly takes itself so serious it requires diversity in their awards and be nude or rather pretend to be nude?

Then again cena will sell himself out anytime he needs to. Like when he issued a public apology to China for saying Taiwan was a country.

It's ridiculous to apologize to those vermin for anything.

It's ridiculous to apologize to those vermin for anything.

Well his career was on the line since china brings in a lot of money for fast and the furious. He can't speak the truth and expect not to have to lie and apologize so he can keep being a movie star.

That one act shows he has no backbone, no morals, no principals, and just will say or do anything so he can be famous. For as much of a macho man he pretends to be, he is just a cowardly pussy.

Forum List

Back