Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars

My sister's a lesbian.
She hates LGBYQ+ activists even more than I do.

It was a vocal minority of lesbians who made a nuisance of themselves opposing allowing NAMBLA participation in Pride parades and advertising in homosexual fetishist magazines back in the1980's. Many also see many male 'activists' as sickos to be avoided and separate themselves from much of the kiddie raping advocacy that dominates homosexual politics and culture.

Oh jeez, really?

This is the newest "The Sky is Falling" cry followed by "We must protect the children!"?

John Cena was NOT naked on stage at anytime. He had on shorts.

No children saw anything.

Ok, the joke wasn't very funny, but this outrage is laughable.

Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars​

If they do, I hope there is one or more women involved. It would have to improve the ratings.
You are actually watching the Oscars?
Wow.
I have been watching Star Trek re-runs. They are better.
LOL.....I've been watching Halo and Star Trek Discovery since Paramount+ joined with Showtime.....STD is a woke-fest.

The last time I watched the oscars was when Glory was nominated.....Damn, that was 34 years ago!

LOL.....I've been watching Halo and Star Trek Discovery since Paramount+ joined with Showtime.....STD is a woke-fest.

The last time I watched the oscars was when Glory was nominated.....Damn, that was 34 years ago!
the new star trek is a woke fest?.....but yet you are watching it....you people are pretty pathetic...

Cool, our daily equivalent to the old man yelling "get off my lawn" thread.

Forum List

Back