Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars

When we wanted to see skin, Hollywood used to know what we wanted to see.
AqCOt1cWfKqCepxK7LIdT812idH.jpg

This is getting to be pathetic.

Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars​

If they do, I hope there is one or more women involved. It would have to improve the ratings.
You are actually watching the Oscars?
Wow.
I have been watching Star Trek re-runs. They are better.

Next They'll Be Having Live Sex Shows At The Oscars​

If they do, I hope there is one or more women involved. It would have to improve the ratings.
You are actually watching the Oscars?
Wow.
I have been watching Star Trek re-runs. They are better.
I don't watch the Oscars, the NBA, or Major League Baseball.

Last time they went on strike I stopped watching them.
All of the steroids and cheating by umpires...balls and strikes.
The computer strike zone pretty much proved homeplate umpires rig the games.
There appears to be very little we agree about

There appears to be very little we agree about
Nope. You only seem to pay attention when I don't fall in line with you and the rest of the dummycraps.

I argue with libs here all of the time, that are surprised about my taste in music and movies (being identical to theirs).

The NBA sold out to the CCP and Major League Baseball is filled with non-English speaking foreigners.
I can't watch the Oscars because most of the people that go to those things are stuck-up assholes that treat normal people like shit.
I've met a few actors.....like Ted Dansen, at the salad bar at the Nashville Wholefoods.
If you treat them like they're normal people they usually act like normal people.
He was an extremely friendly guy.
I don't have a problem with gays. My sister's a lesbian.
She hates LGBYQ+ activists even more than I do.

I always test out left of center.
I just don't support illegal immigration or pedophiles shipping children all over the US for sex-slaves and Satanic rituals.
Any party that thinks that an illegal deserves to vote is guilty of human-trafficking.
Anyone who says blacks are too poor or stupid to get proper I.D. are racist as you can get.
And anyone who hates Trump because of lies from the media doesn't have the intuition or common-sense of a 6 year old.

Forum List

Back