Next Target Iran.

I post facts: women's literacy in pre-invasion Iraq was higher than anywhere else in the Islamic world...women's pay equity was higher in pre-invasion Iraq than anywhere else in the Islamic world...

your reply: anecdotes from seven women.

impressive.

I post facts: women's literacy in pre-invasion Iraq was higher than anywhere else in the Islamic world...women's pay equity was higher in pre-invasion Iraq than anywhere else in the Islamic world...

your reply: anecdotes from seven women.

impressive.

Hey shit for brains, the article was about a women and her family in Iraq. You are such a waste of human flesh

Hey shit for brains, the article was about a women and her family in Iraq. You are such a waste of human flesh

the articled was anecdotal testimony from six women. that does not change the fact that women's literacy and pay equity was higher in pre-invasion Iraq than elsewhere in the Islamic world. what part of "anecdote" do you not understand?

the articled was anecdotal testimony from six women. that does not change the fact that women's literacy and pay equity was higher in pre-invasion Iraq than elsewhere in the Islamic world. what part of "anecdote" do you not understand?

nly to a liberal ass wipe is it OK to slaughter women as long as they can read and make a decent wage

are you suggesting that women were significantly less safe in Iraq than they were in other islamic countries? Or are you denying the fact that they had greater socioeconomic opportunities in Iraq than elsewhere in the Islamic world?

are you suggesting that women were significantly less safe in Iraq than they were in other islamic countries? Or are you denying the fact that they had greater socioeconomic opportunities in Iraq than elsewhere in the Islamic world?

They were equally mistreated. Yet, libs are silent on how Muslims treat them like property

equally mistreated, yet in Iraq they had greater socioeconomic opportunities?

are we in agreement on that?

equally mistreated, yet in Iraq they had greater socioeconomic opportunities?

are we in agreement on that?

The only advantage the women has in Iraq was the had a greater chance of being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, and murdered then they had in other Middle Eastern countries

The only advantage the women has in Iraq was the had a greater chance of being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, and murdered then they had in other Middle Eastern countries

that is factually incorrect. Women had a better chance of earning a competitive wage in Iraq and were better educated than their peers in other islamic countries.

Now, if you have any solid statistics that show that the mortality rate of women from violence was greater in Iraq than in other countries in the region, I am sure you would have shown it by now.

that is factually incorrect. Women had a better chance of earning a competitive wage in Iraq and were better educated than their peers in other islamic countries.

Now, if you have any solid statistics that show that the mortality rate of women from violence was greater in Iraq than in other countries in the region, I am sure you would have shown it by now.

Leave it to the mootbat left to give a pass to a murderous dictator like Saddam so they can stay in their world of hate against their President and their country

Leave it to the mootbat left to give a pass to a murderous dictator like Saddam so they can stay in their world of hate against their President and their country

I have never "given a pass" to Saddam. The facts speak for themselves.....

something you seem incapable of doing

You have said how good women had it in Iraq under his iron fist - that is giving him a pass

I have stated the FACT that women were better educated in pre-invasion Iraq than in other Islamic countries...I have stated that women had better pay equity in the workplace in pre-invasion Iraq than in other Islamic countries. Are you going to dispute those facts or are you just gonna spew bullshit? The facts don't give Saddam a pass on anything...they are just facts.

I have stated the FACT that women were better educated in pre-invasion Iraq than in other Islamic countries...I have stated that women had better pay equity in the workplace in pre-invasion Iraq than in other Islamic countries. Are you going to dispute those facts or are you just gonna spew bullshit? The facts don't give Saddam a pass on anything...they are just facts.

Women in Nazi Germany had it pretty good also, until the SS came by to take them off to concentration camps

Forum List

Back