Next mining ‘golden age’ to be fuelled by green energy demand

You're hoping for real, sustainable green energy, not the fake, expensive, unreliable
green energy that is being pushed currently.
well, fusion power is still in development, not usable today to power the batteries.
and pardon me for saying it, but the climate change threat is real enough to need an alternative now.
that means solar and wind and other forms of smaller scale green energy.

well, fusion power is still in development, not usable today to power the batteries.
and pardon me for saying it, but the climate change threat is real enough to need an alternative now.
that means solar and wind and other forms of smaller scale green energy.

There is no credible threat from climate change. None whatsoever.

how so? back up your claims with some science links then..

I don't have to. The science says that everything happening today is normal.

It is only in "studies" churned out by climatologists, based entirely on computer models, that there is any concern.

The scientific method requires YOU to PROVE your claims.

Not me. I merely need to point to the well documented history.

I don't have to. The science says that everything happening today is normal.

It is only in "studies" churned out by climatologists, based entirely on computer models, that there is any concern.

The scientific method requires YOU to PROVE your claims.

Not me. I merely need to point to the well documented history.
you're a conservative ostrich.

i know from personal experience that climate has become wildly more volatile since the 1980s!
i don't need outdated oil-and-gas-industry propaganda to prove that.

Last edited:
i know from personal experience that climate has become wildly more volatile since the 1980s!

Wow! Personal experience.

I guess we need to waste...err...invest $10s of trillions now.

costs of green energy will come down after adoption through govt measures is realized.

reliability can be addressed during the same time.

Government mandates will make the cost of unreliable energy go down?
Or will they raise the cost of reliable energy?

Any hints?

Government mandates will make the cost of unreliable energy go down?
Or will they raise the cost of reliable energy?

Any hints?
they will have to raise the cost of 'reliable energy' in order to achieve their mandates.
in order to achieve the tech (r)evolution(s) that are necessary to prevent massive climate upheaval.

eventually, i think, even the Chinese will have to jump aboard the climate change Ark.

so anything towards a green tech revolution is fair game to me at this point.
you oil and gas industry protectors/"enthusiasts" have made sure of that with your discussion points.
you won't even discuss the science and facts related to climate change!

they will have to raise the cost of 'reliable energy' in order to achieve their mandates.
in order to achieve the tech (r)evolution(s) that are necessary to prevent massive climate upheaval.

eventually, i think, even the Chinese will have to jump aboard the climate change Ark.

you oil and gas industry protectors/"enthusiasts" have made sure of that with your discussion points.

So, we'll be wasting money on the unreliable energy and wasting money on the government mandates. Only government can come up with idiocy like that.

In the meantime, we're wasting trillions to reduce CO2 a little while they increase CO2 a lot.

It's easy to waste trillions of other people's money.

I'd rather talk about something more concrete, like your stupid economics.

you're a conservative ostrich.

No, I am a scientist who follows the scientific method.

And your personal experience is worthless.

Historical facts show us that the last 125 years has been amongst the most stable in centuries.

Climatology is nothing more, now, than a failed religion. They have no facts, they ignore the scientific method, and lie.

Do your own research. Start with The Great Drowning of Men. There are two of them. One in the 1200's, the other around 1635 IIRC. Start your research into extreme weather events with them.

But only if you really want to learn anything.

If you wish to remain a science denying religious zealot, don't bother.

So, we'll be wasting money on the unreliable energy and wasting money on the government mandates. Only government can come up with idiocy like that.
and you ostriches will keep your head in the sand until your ass is burned beyond repair.

wanna trade more insults? i'd be happy to.

Forum List

Back