Next... Anchor Babies.

If they came to earn an honest living, they'd come here honestly. That they come here the dishonest way makes any claim they they're trying to be honest laughable.

They spit on our sovereignty and make it clear that have absolutely no respect for or intent to follow our laws.

Shoot them as they hop the fence.

Come here legally or be shot. It's that simple.

Nice see that, in addition to having no supporting facts to your first claim you now advocate out and out murder.:eusa_eh:

Graglia's interpretation reflects poorly on current reality. If right, which Graglia is not, any such "correction" would have to grandfather those already birthright citizens. If the GOP introduced such legislation, the citizens would vote it into extinction.

In other words, amnesty via the back door....

Amnesty is a misnomer as that would indicate NO penalty of any sort, no one I k now of is suggesting such, they should be required to pay a fine and do community service just as many people who commit crimes on the level of this are. Isn't that a better fairer, more profitable, more logical solution than rounding them all up and dumping them back in Mexico?

They definately should do something. I don't thihk amnesty should be granted without a price and I don't agree with mass deportations.

I also think the entire immigration process needs overhauled and modernized - there shouldn't be such a bottleneck with legal immigration.

Neither Madeline or any of the others "remove them from the country" crowd offer anything of worth here.

Why? Because they don't have the votes or the political power or the methodology to enforce such a thing.

Of course the U.S. can absorb the illegals. Why? Because, I state quietly, they are here, they are working, and I want to turn them into solid taxpayers.

Chanel has offered the only reasonably workable solution.

If they came to earn an honest living, they'd come here honestly. That they come here the dishonest way makes any claim they they're trying to be honest laughable.

They spit on our sovereignty and make it clear that have absolutely no respect for or intent to follow our laws.

Nice see that, in addition to having no supporting facts to your first claim you now advocate out and out murder.:eusa_eh:

Defending the nation against an invading force isn't murder :cuckoo:

An "invading force," tsalkonocii? :cuckoo: That crazy talk is exactly why you will never get what you want.

Defending the nation against an invading force isn't murder :cuckoo:

sure....:cuckoo:

Most people call it "murder".

2woman.child.lrg.jpg

Graglia's interpretation reflects poorly on current reality. If right, which Graglia is not, any such "correction" would have to grandfather those already birthright citizens. If the GOP introduced such legislation, the citizens would vote it into extinction.

In other words, amnesty via the back door....

Amnesty is a misnomer as that would indicate NO penalty of any sort, no one I k now of is suggesting such, they should be required to pay a fine and do community service just as many people who commit crimes on the level of this are. Isn't that a better fairer, more profitable, more logical solution than rounding them all up and dumping them back in Mexico?

As is grandfather - no penalties. Legalization is what you are for. Granted, nobody who has the authority to send them back to their country of birth has what it takes to do it - but - if legalization is given, then the path to citizenship should be the hardest part of it. You've seen what some of the naturalized citizens are here for - it seems that is going to be how it's going to go from now in. Come here, become a citizen, and then conspire to destroy our way of life!

Intense, I do read and think about what you write. The fact is this: you are in an incredibly small group that have not and will not have any relevance in this debate nationally. Get over it: the illegals as a group are not going anywhere.

Iam a group of one Jake. ;) The facts are that there have been mass deportations before and there will be again. The facts also show that people go where the better paying jobs are, thanks to the DNC, short of undocumented workers working for federal and state government, soon they will do better outside of the US. Maybe you should give up some of your hours for the cause Jake.

Neither Madeline or any of the others "remove them from the country" crowd offer anything of worth here.

Why? Because they don't have the votes or the political power or the methodology to enforce such a thing.

Of course the U.S. can absorb the illegals. Why? Because, I state quietly, they are here, they are working, and I want to turn them into solid taxpayers.

What you smokin Jake??? Who made you the Grand Poo Ba??? What don't you lie about???

Secure the borders Jackass or give us back what we paid you. Got it, good. How many decades of incompetence do we need to suffer through???

I call Intense out of his unworkable theories, and I get cursed? :lol: That means that Intense has lost the discussion and knows it.

Buddy, there will be no deportations, there will be no mass round ups. If there, it would be for the loonies like you who want to make America stink. Not gonna happen, podjo.

Exactly Not gonna happen. We cannot deport 20 million people. That's insane. Prisons are where we need to focus on for deportation. Control the borders and enforce the current laws. Stop birthright citizenship and punish the employers who KNOWINGLY hire and exploit cheap labor. Let the law abiding, English speaking productive citizens stay. That is feasible and humane.

You can also build a bridge into the illegal society that they can cross into legitimacy. Grandfather the birthright citizens, seal the borders, end birthright citizenship, and create a legitimate immigrant reform system. The great majority of Americans will support that.

You can also build a bridge into the illegal society that they can cross into legitimacy. Grandfather the birthright citizens, seal the borders, end birthright citizenship, and create a legitimate immigrant reform system. The great majority of Americans will support that.

There is no reason to do so, even if a law were passed tomorrow declaring that all anchor babies are NOT citizens, it doesn't take effect until it is actual law and has no bearing on people who were born prior to said law's citizenship.

Do you live in a town overrun with Mexicans?

Have you been told you'll have to wait a year before you can see a doctor because of all the Mexicans who were ahead of you with their anchor babies get treatment first although your family has lived in that town for over 70 years and paid taxes for that same period of time?

And if you have any children they must be indoctrinated into learning the Mexican version of history or they won't graduate?

What does that sound like to you?

If something is not done very, very soon about securing the border, this country is doomed. Once these people are here, they have the U.S. Constitution on their side and the bleeding heart orgs will fight tooth and nail to protect those who have broken our immigration laws! Deport most of those who are here illegally, clean house, and then start over - BUT SECURE THE BORDER FIRST!!! ENFORCE THE LAWS ALREADY IN PLACE!!!

Why is deporting them not feasible? And do you just close your eyes to what Amnesty will do to the US?

Do you live in a town overrun with Mexicans?

Have you been told you'll have to wait a year before you can see a doctor because of all the Mexicans who were ahead of you with their anchor babies get treatment first although your family has lived in that town for over 70 years and paid taxes for that same period of time?

And if you have any children they must be indoctrinated into learning the Mexican version of history or they won't graduate?

What does that sound like to you?

Don't be a prick, huh? I grew up anglo in a mexican-american town, I speak Spanish, I have no hispanic relatives, and you are flat off your rocker. What you want won't happen.

Why is deporting them not feasible? And do you just close your eyes to what Amnesty will do to the US?

Because we are not going to become an police state, Mad, and you have no idea what Amnesty will do, either.

Offer solutions that fit into a feasible reality, guys. I don't want to argue but I do despise stubborness that becomes immoral because you ignore what is real and what is not.

Forum List

Back