Newt to OWS: Get a job and take a bath

This is awesome...
Definitely voting for this guy!

Taking a cheap shot at disgruntled protesters is all it takes to secure your vote?

It wasn't a cheap shot. listen to the entire statement.

It was a valid criticism of EXACTLY what is wrong with this country.

I read it, and the valid criticism is what? If his statement was eloquent or accurate it would suggest that there's a job waiting for each of the protesters that they refuse to take, now wouldn't it?

Of course we know that's not the case, ever heard of the term 'NINJA generation?'

And yes it's a cheap shot, and a stereotype.

Taking a cheap shot at disgruntled protesters is all it takes to secure your vote?

I read it, and the valid criticism is what? If his statement was eloquent or accurate it would suggest that there's a job waiting for each of the protesters that they refuse to take, now wouldn't it?

Of course we know that's not the case, ever heard of the term 'NINJA generation?'

You mean, GASP, they are going to have to work their way up and pay their dues? Really? They will have to convince someone else of their worth? The horror.

No, man, the world owes the a living, guy. They should automatically get a 50K a year job just for showing up.

speaks to the entitlement mentality

who goes through life thinking there is this perfect job waiting for them
to cure all their ills

you make yourself marketable and create opportunity for yourself

This is awesome...
Definitely voting for this guy!

Gingrich to OWS: Get A Job And Take A Bath - YouTube

Newt Gingrich offers his advice to the "Occupy" protesters.

"Go get a job after you take a bath," he said to raucous applause at the Thanksgiving Family Forum in Des Moines, Iowa.

Me to Newt: Lose some weight and grow a brain, loser.

Making fun of someone's looks, Huh???

That's funny. If he was a Dem and some GOPer were to do that you would object to such a cheap attack.

Btw, Newt is usually the smartest person in the room. If he grew any more gray matter he'd have a head the size of a blimp.

What he did was not a cheap attack?

Maybe someone can have Newt's old job as lobbyist for Fannie and Freddie? You think? Two million ain't bad for another Newt failure.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...1-to-occur-again-911-times-2.html#post4439419

_

That's a lie.

He was a consultant.

Do you know what a consultant does for a living???

They come up with ideas.

Apparently they decided not to take his ideas and run with them.

Is anyone even saying when he was consulting for Fanny and Freddie???

Last edited:
wooooo.... Is this what passes for clever on the left, these day? 'You're fat'.

How about quit being a womanizer and show a bit of virtue?

quite right. It's horrible that we have presidents accused of sexual harrassment and rape and perjury and having affairs with interns the same age as his daughter...

Oh, wait, you're not talking about Clinton here, are you?

Didn't think so.

As usual Newt nails it! Mika Brezenski choked up a hairball this morning whining so loudly about this story.. LOL It was funny.. all of the Zombie drones on MSLSD sat around crying about Newt daring to ask people to get a job.. One of the commie commentators said, "What jobs?? There aren't any jobs in New York." LMFAO NO JOBS IN NY???

You mean, GASP, they are going to have to work their way up and pay their dues? Really? They will have to convince someone else of their worth? The horror.

No, man, the world owes the a living, guy. They should automatically get a 50K a year job just for showing up.

They got fucked hard. 'Paying their dues' has nothing to do with it. They grew up in a world of excess, walked what they were told was the right path, and when they got to the end of the path there was nothing there. Some of them might not fully understand why they got fucked, but they know they're fucked. And they are right.

There's plenty of blame to go around, and I'm sure some people fit into your convenient stereotype; But to suggest that they're all unemployed because they're lazy and want a handout ain't gonna fly. Too much readily available data suggests otherwise.

In related news... Newt pulls ahead of Romney in the USA Today poll.

he now leads Romney in three out of four polls in the RCP Average.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Flavor of the weak.

Keep telling yourself that, man.

Not likely, though.

I kind of expect that what we are really seeing is a repeat of 2008. You had Romney with all the money, but the rank and file didn't want him, no matter how much he spent. So they dallied with first Rudy, then Thompson, then Huckabee, and finally got to McCain.

Everyone wrote McCain off as dead, but he battled back to win the nomination.

Heck, two months ago, if you told me I'd be supporting Newt right now, I'd have scoffed. Now I see, he's probably the best we have.

There's plenty of blame to go around, and I'm sure some people fit into your convenient stereotype; But to suggest that they're all unemployed because they're lazy and want a handout ain't gonna fly. Too much readily available data suggests otherwise.

right that is why the rest of the country is trucking right on along under the same system

but you're owed

right that is why the rest of the country is trucking right on along under the same system

but you're owed

'Trucking along?' :eusa_eh:

That's an interesting way to describe our current economy.

And this premise that they're assembled because they think they're 'owed' something ain't gonna fly anymore either. I call bullshit. They want an opportunity that evaporated the moment they showed up to take it. Saying that they believe they're 'owed' something is just a line people say to pad their own feeling of superiority.

Last edited:

but you're owed

'Trucking along?' :eusa_eh:

That's an interesting way to describe our current economy.

why do some live self-supporting and accountable lives despite conditions

while others won't ?

Forum List

Back