Newt Gingrich voicing concerns over the dangers of atheism!!

Gingrich is just another hateful rightwing bigot, and another rightwing liar: there is no "secular, atheist philosophy."
Are you saying that secularists and atheists have no philosophy of life?
Their philosophy of life is materialism.

Militant atheists have a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach if people will only abandon faith and religion.

Militant atheism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. They dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies.

Militant atheism is a religion. The religious nature of militant atheism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another.

Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.
So when you said that there was no secular atheist philosophy you were lying, not Gingrich.
Can you show me where I said that?

I don't see how. He uses all things for the good of men of good will.
Then why should Gingrich be perturbed that Christianity may be threatened? Should he not be counselled for lack of faith?
Does one have to be perturbed to state a fact?

Just because a law of compensation exists does not mean we should be silent about what we observe.

Only a moron would ignore the reality of militant atheism and their intentions.

only a moron would believe in militant atheism.

happy holidays!

:rofl:
Only a moron would be a militant atheist.

so to boil it down, you're afraid of morons

how often do they outsmart you?
That would be you projecting your conclusion upon me.

Do I worry about them? No. Everything works itself out as error cannot stand eventually is falls.

Gingrich is just another hateful rightwing bigot, and another rightwing liar: there is no "secular, atheist philosophy."

Militant atheists have a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach if people will only abandon faith and religion.

Militant atheism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. They dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies.

Militant atheism is a religion. The religious nature of militant atheism explains their hostility towards traditional religions which is that of one rival religion over another.

Their dogma is based on materialism, primitive instincts, atheism and the deification of man. They see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. They practice moral relativity, indiscriminate indiscriminateness, multiculturalism, cultural Marxism and normalization of deviance. They worship science but are the first to reject it when it suits their purposes. They can be identified by an external locus of control. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and equality via uniformity and communal ownership. They practice critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.
So when you said that there was no secular atheist philosophy you were lying, not Gingrich.
Yes. I've highlighted it in pink.

So this is a fact, is it?

“The rise of a secular, atheist philosophy” in the West is "an equally or even more dangerous threat” to Christianity than terrorist organizations that will kill Christians if “they don’t submit,” Gingrich said.

Last edited:

So how does that mean I said there was no secular atheist philosophy?

Do you believe that materialism isn't an atheist philosophy?

"The Communist Party of China (CPC) is letting its members know that the party’s official adherence to militant atheism has not changed; Party members are not allowed to be Christians, or to hold any other religious beliefs..."

"...The editorial, written by Zhou Weiqun, chairman of the Committee on Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, blasted Chinese academics who suggest that Communist Party members can also adhere to any religion. This prohibition against religion has been a “consistently upheld principle” since Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, declared Zhou. “It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.”..."

China’s Communist Party Reaffirms Marxism, Maoism, Atheism

"...Vladimir Lenin similarly wrote regarding atheism and Communism: "A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could."..."

Atheism and communism - Conservapedia

So how does that mean I said there was no secular atheist philosophy?

Do you believe that materialism isn't an atheist philosophy?
Pardon me. I thought CClayton asked the question. You inserted yourself. I attributed your windy response to him. :cranky:Sometimes the boxes confuse me.

So this is a face, is it?

“The rise of a secular, atheist philosophy” in the West is "an equally or even more dangerous threat” to Christianity than terrorist organizations that will kill Christians if “they don’t submit,” Gingrich said.
The history of the 20th century says he is correct.

"The Communist Party of China (CPC) is letting its members know that the party’s official adherence to militant atheism has not changed; Party members are not allowed to be Christians, or to hold any other religious beliefs..."

"...The editorial, written by Zhou Weiqun, chairman of the Committee on Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, blasted Chinese academics who suggest that Communist Party members can also adhere to any religion. This prohibition against religion has been a “consistently upheld principle” since Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, declared Zhou. “It’s impossible to have another choice besides the dialectical materialist worldview.”..."

China’s Communist Party Reaffirms Marxism, Maoism, Atheism

whenever i want to know the official chinese policy on anything, i always go to the op-ed page of the new american or conservapedia

I don't see how. He uses all things for the good of men of good will.
Then why should Gingrich be perturbed that Christianity may be threatened? Should he not be counselled for lack of faith?

Just because a law of compensation exists does not mean we should be silent about what we observe.

Only a moron would ignore the reality of militant atheism and their intentions.

only a moron would believe in militant atheism.

happy holidays!

I don't think that anyone has actually seen a "militant atheist." They are like unicorns and faeries.
But the sniveling right-wingers who call themselves Christians always have to make up something to wring their hands over. At least this current tearjerker doesn't have anything to do with sex, for a change, but they still feel their need to get attention.

An imperfect man mustn't opine on the importance of Christianity. Right, Penelope?

No, a cheating scum bag should not give any opinion on a persons moral behavior, esp when he gave his on B. Clinton. He is scum in my book, his opinions and everything about him.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/18/newt-gingrich-tells-collier-audience-secular-atheist-philosophy-threat-christianity/340882002/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While still married to his second wife, he began an affair with his aide (20 years younger) in 93 while still married but got divorced in 2000 and he has the nerve to talk about Clinton. He was minority whip and speaker of the House through from 1995-1999.

How ironic. He is a staple on the Hannity show. Its a good thing that aide married him in a civil ceremony, and then later in a Catholic ceremony in 2009 (must of cost him dearly for an annulment) before he ran for Potus in 2012.

One could say he was saved by Callista, who by the way carried on a 9 year affair with a married man.

For those too young to really know who Newt Gingrich is, you will see him a lot on Hannity.
So your argument is that because he is not perfect or has not done perfect things, he can't be possibly correct that atheism is a threat to Christianity?

Not perfect, he is scum in my book, his views on everything, his lust for money, and power. His cheating. Just because the man says he found Jesus at the age of 60 or so, I really find him a despicable person and he should not be talking about atheist.

Gingrich is just another insignificant turd on the lawn...
Who happens to be one of the smartest guys in any rooms he walks into.
Yet is insignificant to party politics since he's a has been from twenty years ago...If the fucker was so smart he'd been president... Naw it's easier to stand on the side and claim to know what is and needs to be done...Like most insignificant turds..
In a logical world, yes, he would have been president, but I'm not sure we live in a logical world. After all your logic that he can't be so smart because he wasn't elected president is massively flawed.

You can look up to him, we do not have to. He is a hypocrite and yes I can judge. Its obviously does not take brains to be a Potus of the US, so he could of been Potus, as the Christian right does not care about family values or values at all.

Forum List

Back