Newt Gingrich: Matt Gaetz is an anti-Republican who should be stripped of his House Republican Conference

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Gingrich is one of the most popular and legendary conservatives. Gaetz is so extremist that the ultra conservative Gingrich think he’s a loon. Are you with Gingrich or Gaetz “ and why.

Gingrich is one of the most popular and legendary conservatives. Gaetz is so extremist that the ultra conservative Gingrich think he’s a loon. Are you with Gingrich or Gaetz “ and why.

Newt blows hot and cold.

But it’s not exactly “conservative” for the Speaker to negotiate with the Dims in little side deals. Gaetz has his faults. But somebody (him and a few Freedom Caucus others) are at least trying to steer the GOP House back to the direction of conservatism is worth a shot.

It would be a good power play by McCarthy
Gaetz earned it

Newt blows hot and cold.

But it’s not exactly “conservative” for the Speaker to negotiate with the Dims in little side deals. Gaetz has his faults. But somebody (him and a few Freedom Caucus others) are at least trying to steer the GOP House back to the direction of conservatism is worth a shot.
The House Republican are so sick of Matt Gaetz they wouldn't let him debate from within their caucus, banishing him to the minority Democratic side of the room during yesterdays proceedings..15 hours ago

Gaetz is the most MAGA of the House Republicans. When will the Republicans take their party back.

The House Republican are so sick of Matt Gaetz they wouldn't let him debate from within their caucus, banishing him to the minority Democratic side of the room during yesterdays proceedings..15 hours ago

Gaetz is the most MAGA of the House Republicans. When will the Republicans take their party back.

You’re in babble mode. They just started taking back their Party.

Gaetz sided with Democrats? Why should he be in the GOP.

This has nothing to do with the budget. It all has to do with the ethics investigation of Gaetz

Gaetz wanted McCarthy to squash the investigation. This is nothing but revenge, vindication. Gaetz never wanted McCarthy to lead Congress. To think Gaetz actions are anything but personal is to be ignorant of the facts.

This happened before McCarthy was speaker.
“The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Matt Gaetz may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accept a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift, in violation of House Rules, laws, or other standards of conduct,” a statement from the committee said.

Yes. It is.

I don’t expect you to ever extricate yourself from your cult or that you will ever extract your head from your asshole.

But for now, at least, (ON TOPIC) I am content that Newt is wrong and that there is some glimmer of hope that the GOP may yet once again stand for something of merit.

I applaud Gaetz on his significant win.

Yes. It is.

I don’t expect you to ever extricate yourself from your cult or that you will ever extract your head from your asshole.

But for now, at least, (ON TOPIC) I am content that Newt is wrong and that there is some glimmer of hope that the GOP may yet once again stand for something of merit.

What did he win, what was his problem with McCarthy?

Yes. It is.

OK

1696456673693.png

Forum List

Back