Newt dumps on Cain

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
:rofl:

Newt Gingrich said Friday that Herman Cain should not have joked about Anita Hill potentially endorsing him for president, arguing in a radio interview that harassment is “not something to be joked about.”

“I think if you look at the concerns we have about issues like sexual harassment, if you look at the tragedy at Penn State, if you look at how people feel in general about this kind of stuff, it’s not something to be joked about,” Gingrich said on Laura Ingraham’s show.
Continue Reading

“He may well be innocent,” Gingrich said of Cain

Newt Turns Fire on Cain - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation

The irony of Newt getting high and mighty is lovely.

I will sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to call him a racist.

:thup:

Why would we call him racist??? He didn't say anything that sounded like that! And it's not something to joke about, whether it's true or not.

I will sit back and wait for the rightwingloons to call him a racist. :thup:
Naw, that's a LiberalLoon tactic.

I'm hoping there's a Newt vs. Ron Paul debate sometime during this campaign. Just those two and a moderator who isn't a celebrity. Shoot, I'd even spring for the "Pay per View"!

Why would we call him racist??? He didn't say anything that sounded like that! And it's not something to joke about, whether it's true or not.
Because the rightwingloons call anyone that criticizes Cain a racist.

What, are you all back tracking now?

I have NEVER called anyone a racist for any reason.
Why do you put all conservatives in the same catagory?

What a dumb fucking thread.. Newt didn't say anything wrong. He gave his opinion.. nothing more, nothing less. You leftist see racist boogeymen everywhere. Freaks.

Since Cain is running, it seems all those racist Obama signs and pictures from righties have sort of dried up...

Odd... I've been criticizing him ever since he came out with 9-9-nonsense and nobodies called me a racist.

Newt Gingrich said Friday that Herman Cain should not have joked about Anita Hill potentially endorsing him for president, arguing in a radio interview that harassment is “not something to be joked about.”

“I think if you look at the concerns we have about issues like sexual harassment, if you look at the tragedy at Penn State, if you look at how people feel in general about this kind of stuff, it’s not something to be joked about,” Gingrich said on Laura Ingraham’s show.
Continue Reading

Wow. Leftists really MUST be precious little princesses, if they find a mild rebuke like this to be "dumping".

And why would we call him racist? Unlike the Obamettes, we don't consider criticizing black people to be de facto racial attacks. And unlike so many on the left, Newt didn't feel the need to mention his color at all. "Predatory black sexuality"? Really? I was offended, and I'm not even black.

Continue Reading

so is it the new leftist position that pointing out sexual harrassment is not a joke is off limits (especially when your embroiled in allegations of it)? Did Obama sexually harrass soimebody, or is bill back in the news?

Well, you see, the left doesn't consider blacks to be complete and complex individual human beings, whose actions can be viewed and judged and commented on purely on their own quality. They're just black; the left sees that as the sum total of their identity.

I have NEVER called anyone a racist for any reason.
Why do you put all conservatives in the same catagory?

I call people racists all the time on this board . . . right before I ignore them, because I refuse to dignify racists by acknowledging their existence.

However, merely criticizing Cain doesn't prompt that appellation. It requires remarks actually denigrating him based on his race. I'm quirky that way.

Odd... I've been criticizing him ever since he came out with 9-9-nonsense and nobodies called me a racist.

Did any of your criticisms of 9-9-9 involve his race? If not, that's probably why no one called you a racist.

Well, you see, the left doesn't consider blacks to be complete and complex individual human beings, whose actions can be viewed and judged and commented on purely on their own quality. They're just black; the left sees that as the sum total of their identity.
unless they're unborn urban and unwanted, then they're just trash to be discarded to make more room for enlightenned little white kids.

Last edited:

unless they're unborn urban and unwanted, then they're just trash to be discarded to make more room for enlightenned little white kids.

I'm pretty sure they kinda see ALL black people as disposable trash. It's part and parcel with seeing them solely as skin color, rather than as human beings.

Newt is on track. Right wants leadership, right? Cain had the perfect opportunity to step up and respond accordingly. Perhaps something to the effect of "I appreciate a sense of humor as much as the next guy, however harassment is not a laughing matter."

Instead Cain doubled over in laughter. Interesting.

Newt is on track. Right wants leadership, right? Cain had the perfect opportunity to step up and respond accordingly. Perhaps something to the effect of "I appreciate a sense of humor as much as the next guy, however harassment is not a laughing matter."

Instead Cain doubled over in laughter. Interesting.

Bearing in mind that I think the accusations against Cain are complete garbage, I don't think appearing flip and dismissive about the situation is what he needs at the moment. I can understand the urge to treat it all as laughable, but this is not a perception he should be cultivating.

PMSNBC had a couple of racists on stating the right is supposed to be mad at Cain because the woman he allegedly sexually harrassed was white with blonde hair..........

Forum List

Back