Newt admits to meeting to obstruct everything to bring down Obama

We COULD have stopped the WTC attack, IF Clinton had not passed laws protecting the rights of terrorists. The whole plan was on Moussaoui's laptop, in our custody when he was in our custody. A FISA judge denied a search warrant to look at the laptop based on Moussaoui's privacy rights.

With total tongue in cheeck irony, Clinton would be preferable today over obama. That's an obama that imagines his greatness gets to tell Vladimir Putin what to do.

:lol:

Clinton tried to kill the very terrorist that was involved in the attacks.

And Republicans protected him.

:clap2:

Everytime that I have met with my Senators and my Congressman, I have made it very clear: Fillibuster, obstruct, delay, or do what ever needs to be done to STOP this man and his agenda. I am CONVINCED that his policies will lead to the destruction of this nation. Those men have made it very plain that they agree and have done everything in their power to do so.

The government doesn't create jobs (I know it's a foreign concept for the left), suing Florida to allow non-US citizens to vote in elections is NOT championing civil liberties and what's best for the country is a smaller, more effective government that doesn't spend MORE than it takes in every year. Hey, I have a radical idea: How about a budget this year? I know it's pretty radical for the Democrats to actually put down how they want to spend money.

Obamacare is a disaster, the debt stands at 16 TRILLION dollars and rising, Eric Holder should be impeached and tried for his crimes, and the list goes on and on.

Fillibuster, delay and obstruct... hopefully we can stop any more damage.

Our political system requires compromise. Your attitude is what is destroying this country.

That's why so many tea party representatives were sent to Congress because they said they would NOT compromise. Our political system requires compromise, but the people are not interested in compromise but STOPPING obama from doing further damage.

When your toilet is overflowing, you don't compromise and turn the water half way off, you turn it all off then fix the problem. Obstruction was necessary until obama's damage can be fixed.

So what happens if the majority of Americans decide that the GOP is what's causing the damage? Will your tea party friends concede that they were wrong and step aside?

Huh? Newt said that if Obama kept sounding like he did at the inauguration Obama would have split the Repubs, Newt admits he like the inauguration. Did he ever explain that how he liked the tone in the morning and had a meeting scheduled that evening to oppose the thing he liked?

I wonder if Barry and Reid realize compromise is needed??

The whole health care bill was a compromise. It went from single payer..to government mandate. Same with Dodd/Frank which went from requiring that financial firms contribute to a fund that they would use for bailouts..to getting rid of that. The stimulus went from 1.2 trillion..to around 700 billion, 350 billion of which were tax breaks to small companies and the middle class.

Almost all legislation put up by the Democrats had lots of compromise. Unlike when Bush rammed through 2 major tax cuts. Or plenty of other crap he put up.

Agreed. Righties not getting everything they want= Extreme Left :lol:

After the election there were challenges faces the country. That should have been the concern of both parties.

Instead..one party was concerned about regaining power..which they believe is god given. And that party is populated with conservatives....
Oh yeah..they were racist..

Sallow, the GOP is SUPPOSED to oppose the Democrats unless the Dems meet them halfway and compromise, giving the GOP a little and getting some in return like bipartisan cooperation.

The Dems would have none of that and for TWO FULL STRAIGHT YEARS they STEAMROLLED the GOP. I am not even a Republican and it pissed me off. That is not how our government is supposed to work.

And then the lame duck session of Congress that repealed DADT was pure partisan bullshit too since they knew they could never pass it once the new Congress arrived.

Now Dems want to cry that the GOP was opposing them and didnt play nice?

ROFLMAO, you have got to be kidding me.

Dude, you are looking so partisan when you state things like that, and then calling Newts statement about Kenyan anti-collonialism as being racist is just mind-numbing bullshit. Obamas father was Kenyan and it no doubt had some influence and his time in Indonesia did as well and that is a very anti-colonialism kind of culture at the time also with Sukharto and those guys running things.

Shit, just listen to yourself sometime.

Fucking incredible!

They aren't looking for cooperation. They are looking to dominate.

They want all democrats out of the government. And they want a government ruled by the very rich..and clerics.

Like Saudi Arabia.

Sallow your getting more full of shit by the day....

There’s really nothing to ‘admit’ to, this has been common knowledge for years.

Agreed. No big secret being revealed. The GOP stated their number one goal is taking down President Obama.

Not jobs, not the economy, not civil liberties, not what is best for the country...just taking down the President.

hey! taking down obama is what's best for the country.

getting rid of the assholes in Congress is more important than getting rid of Obama......IMO....

It was Reagan that broke the air traffic controllers union..and Republicans have been working over time to squash the freedom of labor to advocate ever since.
Air Traffic Controllers signed a paper just like i did saying they would not strike...they did, they got fired.....why is that so hard to comprehend?....

Forum List

Back