Newsweek: Hillary Can Be Installed as President

The sad thing is that there are many stupid Moon Bats that actually believe it.

Last edited:
Always remember the fringe media crazies out there....

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign ...

Newsweek: Hillary Can Still be President

Two-time presidential loser Hillary Clinton can still be president, a Harvard law professor tells Newsweek.
Nearly a year into Donald Trump’s presidency, law professor Lawrence Lessig says the failed Democrat candidate still has a chance if Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe concludes the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you didn't think the left msm didn't have mental illness before this should help solidify the fact they do and they want to suck in their leftist cult followers right behind them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like "the professor" has over looked a few pesky laws and one man named Mike Pence. Or not.

Agreed. We dodged a bullet last November and it is going to stray dodged.

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

"America will never ever have a woman president."

Whoa dude, a step too far this time. It will happen and maybe a lot sooner than you think. I like Nikki Haley in 2024. We might even have two women at the top of the ticket for both major parties.

I really don't think Hillary has a chance in hell to be POTUS unless she runs again and gets elected. Not freakin' likely.

Last edited:
Always remember the fringe media crazies out there....

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign ...
None of which publish hilarious bullshit like Hillary will be appointed as President.

Oh good Lord. I just read the article. This guy, Lawrence Lessig (what kind of name is Lessig?), A Harvard leech, has been at this a while. He raised money to bribe electors to throw the election to Clinton but failed. This article is more of the same old fantasy that Trump will be impeached and Clinton appointed.
These people are still smarting from not being able to select our president and this article is sort of a confession for them..they want desperately to appoint our president.
You have heard of people still fighting the last war? These people still think they are contending the last election. Losers.

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

"America will never ever have a woman president."

Whoa dude, a step too far this time. It will happen and maybe a lot sooner than you think. I like Nikki Haley in 2024. We might even have two women at the top of the ticket for both major parties.

I really don't think Hillary has a chance in hell to be POTUS unless she runs again and gets elected. Not freakin' likely.

I do agree the Republicans will run Nikki Haley in 2024. They are pathetically desperate for a female. But the Democrats will do the same. And the GOP will find you cannot out democrat a democrat and will lose. Hopefully Trump will have built a movement to defeat both of them by then.
We will never willingly have a woman president. But both parties will conspire for such in 2024 and try to leave us no choice.

Forum List

Back