told ya

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
I said it yesterday - a meaningless CR will get passed.

Trump tweets create confusion on GOP plan to avert shutdown; Ryan tries to calm Republicans

The White House said Thursday that President Trump supports a short-term spending bill to avert a government shutdown, as eroding support for the measure among Senate Democrats and some Republicans increased the prospects of a closure.

“The President supports the continuing resolution introduced in the House,” deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah said in a statement.

followed by once pro DACA Trump reverting back to that position, AND repairing the Bush fence- no wall, adding more border security, and military spending that the Dems cave on.

Last edited:

Trump tweets create confusion on GOP plan to avert shutdown; Ryan tries to calm Republicans

The White House said Thursday that President Trump supports a short-term spending bill to avert a government shutdown, as eroding support for the measure among Senate Democrats and some Republicans increased the prospects of a closure.

“The President supports the continuing resolution introduced in the House,” deputy White House press secretary Raj Shah said in a statement.

followed by once pro DACA Trump reverting back to that position, AND repairing the Bush fence- no wall, adding more border security, and military spending that the Dems cave on.
I have no idea what they'll do. Trump was pro-DACA and the bill did give him part of the wall funding. Chips is a bipartiasan bill. I was always leery of providing HC with no deductible or premium to some families, and not to other families even when there was little income difference. But we want all children to have access to doctors. But now Trump's against that too. I think he really does want a shut down because his polling shows his base wants one.

here is a simple analogy

I WANT 10 apples

BUT - no matter how hard I try and what I do, you will NEVER allow me to get my hands on 10 apples

so we come up with a plan that allows me to have 6 apples

should I say "fuck it" and walk away with ZERO apples???

I have no idea what they'll do. Trump was pro-DACA and the bill did give him part of the wall funding. Chips is a bipartiasan bill. I was always leery of providing HC with no deductible or premium to some families, and not to other families even when there was little income difference. But we want all children to have access to doctors. But now Trump's against that too. I think he really does want a shut down because his polling shows his base wants one.

you should be a republican in congress - they dont know what they're going to do either.

when history repeats itself again, they'll cave, Trump will fail to keep his promises, and Trumpbots will make excuses for his sorry old ass, lie, and not care.

O knows less about executive political porotocol than Shitforhair does

Who cares? It is all smoke and mirrors.

Trumps fucking you hard and fast and you dont care ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmk

:lmao:
How so?
You guys are the most reactionary people.
Cops shooting blacks
Govt shutdowns
any trump tweet
any article, you guys read the headline but don't give details.

would you care to point out what in the article you're referencing, I read the whole thing.......

Forum List

Back