Newsweek: Hillary Can Be Installed as President

i've got some bad news for Secretary Clinton: she will never ever be president. America will never ever have a woman president.

Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence

3 million more people voted for her than the orange pos. even with Russian hacking.

Oh yeah? Give an example of Russian hacking.
The only thing hacking in the election was Hillary.

nacho-hillary-clinton-.jpg

Like anybody takes the comic magazine Newsweek seriously.......pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze :rolleyes:

Don't get your panties in a wad. This is an "opinion" from some moron writing an essay.

Idiots like you like this crap so you can use a wide brush blaming democrats.....

On the CONTRARY, you fuck heads have to live with the real fact that you helped elect an idiot.
It wasn't an opinion it was a hypothetical/mastubatory scenario by a fucking Harvard Law professor. The lefts base will automatically accept this man's scenario as a valid one regardless of reality.

None of which publish hilarious bullshit like Hillary will be appointed as President

Moron....first I am NOT defending Newsweek, but they simply published someone's essay...as stupid as it is.

As stupid as it may be,at least it is not Russian-inspired propaganda

None of which publish hilarious bullshit like Hillary will be appointed as President

Moron....first I am NOT defending Newsweek, but they simply published someone's essay...as stupid as it is.

Newsweek publish any flat earth articles?

Newsweek, like half the Leftards in America, believe it’s true.

You spinning for the morons puts you in their camp.

It was a Newsweek article. You lied. Written by an employee of Newsweek.

m.rajamani

Forum List

Back