Newsweek: Hillary Can Be Installed as President

OMG, they are still doing this stuff.

No, Pence would be President....Newsweek, she lost...it's over...move on

Hillary is back out in the woods now that Sessions is on her trail.....I heard her last book signing was a ghost town so she crawled back into her wine bottle.

Hillary is back out in the woods now that Sessions is on her trail.....I heard her last book signing was a ghost town so she crawled back into her wine bottle.

She really should stay in that wine bottle. Who the hell needs to see or hear that POS??

Don't get your panties in a wad. This is an "opinion" from some moron writing an essay.

Idiots like you like this crap so you can use a wide brush blaming democrats.....

On the CONTRARY, you fuck heads have to live with the real fact that you helped elect an idiot.
like you dont use that wide brush when talking about republicans nat?....come on....lol

Don't get your panties in a wad. This is an "opinion" from some moron writing an essay.

Idiots like you like this crap so you can use a wide brush blaming democrats.....

On the CONTRARY, you fuck heads have to live with the real fact that you helped elect an idiot.
Newsweek believes it, spinboy. No one picked that article out of a hat. They don’t publish flat earth opinion articles because their “reputation” rides on content. But after this I expect man never walked on the moon articles.

And it was you Leftards that elected Trump.

:boohoo:
I thought the votes were counted

Good. Does that mean it is still not too late to remove Obama and put Romney in for 4 years? So much for a Harvard education, the only remedy the Constitution allows is that upon finding Trump impeached for high crimes, Pence would then take his place. There is no provision to put into office a person who never even won an election. However, the law DOES allow to PROSECUTE a former candidate shown to have tampered with an election by surreptitiously keeping her democratic candidate from winning nomination (Sanders), rigged the DNC and debates to give herself an advantage, then funneled millions of dollars to a foreign enemy in order to create fake research trying to knock her opponent out of the race.

Forum List

Back