Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

I think the camera captured her perfectly.

Tissue?

naah, you keep it, clean up that phlegm posing as a post you've hacked up.

You get closer and closer to nutbarville every day.

Stay classy.

classy? :lol: applauding a sexist, juvenile photo sounds pretty low rent to me, but hey, thats me. ;)

Oh hey, so whats it like in nutbarville? they serve afternoon cocktails? High tea? Scones? :eusa_eh:

What's the problem?

Doesn't look like it's photoshopped.

Over your head or just being an ass?

I'd go with calling her the "Queen of Rage", being the problem.

well anyone with the iq level of 12 understands why they said this.
She is the tea party candidate and they are full of rage.

But hey make up whatever you like

She has sided with the tea party.. There are 3 people in her caucus.
That doesn't make her the favorite... believe me.

Blues

come on guys, seriously.......:doubt:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

its good for a laugh, but really? pathetic.

I just saw a story about this on MSNBC, and they said the word "rage" doesn't appear in the article. So why did they put it on the cover?

it was probably sabotage by a palin supporter.

Check on USAR's whereabouts.

The other cable media isn't talking about but from what I can gather from the bi-partisan FOX round table discussion, even democrats admit that Newsweek played a cheap shot where they told Bachman to pose for a test shot and used the image on the cover. It's a cheap shot and something that democrats used to get away with when the whole media was a left wing propaganda network but it ain't so easy anymore. That's why they hate FOX.

What woman wouldn't be full of pent up rage who has a closet fag for a husband? That photo screams that she needs dick.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

The other cable media isn't talking about but from what I can gather from the bi-partisan FOX round table discussion, even democrats admit that Newsweek played a cheap shot where they told Bachman to pose for a test shot and used the image on the cover. It's a cheap shot and something that democrats used to get away with when the whole media was a left wing propaganda network but it ain't so easy anymore. That's why they hate FOX.

Craziness, see link for more not bias. Much not bias to be seen on the google...

obama newsweek - Google Search

Is it possible that she just might, in fact, be "crazy"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwTgf2pUdA]‪Michele Bachmann in Bizarre Hypnotic Trance with Chris Matthews‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love it. Jobs is the number one issue. And what did Republicans do for jobs? They downgraded our nation's credit rating. Besides, how many right wingers on this very site have said, "Republicans never said jobs jobs jobs"?

It was classless to put that on the cover, and it reflects poorly on the magazine's professionalism. There's really no way around that. This is why politicians (especially women) should have their own photographer doing the shoots; be in control of your public image.

And imo The Economist is the only news magazine worth reading and buying. Most of the rest are just hack rags.

well anyone with the iq level of 12 understands why they said this.
She is the tea party candidate and they are full of rage.

But hey make up whatever you like

She has sided with the tea party.. There are 3 people in her caucus.
That doesn't make her the favorite... believe me.

Blues

I don't believe you. You have zero cred's with me.

aww, he'll probably toss and turn all night.

i know i would

Shame on Newsweek......cancelled my subscribtion today and so did my family enough is enough. the corrupt state run media is way over the top

Utter fucking bull shit.

Obama was never called a tar baby and anyone that says otherwise if nothing but a liar.

Where's the demand biden man up and apologise for calling 40% of Americans terrorist?

no fucking where b/c there's 2 sets of standards for conduct.

the left can do anything they want.
The right just has to suck it up and keep thier mouths shut.
I just read several pages of "outrage" about the Tar baby comment right here on this board! I've been on vacation the past week and I wanted to catch up. Seems that there are Conservatives who think apologizing for the ham handed Tar baby comment was an exercise in sissiness. Now, I read about how offended Conservatives are that one of their poster girls is featured on the cover of Newsweek in what they consider an unflattering photograph. It's just too rich in hypocrisy to let pass without comment.

But hypocrisy is what being a rabid political partisan is all about.

So you support the lie that obama was called a tar baby.

shame
That's not the point, Thumbs. An apology was proffered and the rabid right roundly rejected it on the grounds that it was 'pussy' and a bow to the politically correct.

The sensitivity of the rabid right was turned way down. Down to the setting marked "angry dismissal".

And now, less than a week later, the hackles are raised on the backs of the necks of those same Conservatives over a crappy picture of the Playmate of the Month for the Tea Party types.

Shallow, ain't it?

Forum List

Back