Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

come on guys, seriously.......:doubt:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

its good for a laugh, but really? pathetic.

I have seen that look on her face a thousand times.

Are these the same Conservatives complaining about this Newsweek cover who were adamant about a congressman apologizing to the president after referring to him as a 'Tar baby'? Those Conservatives were pooh poohing the apology as "pussy" and kowtowing to political correctness. Now, look at their "outrage" over an unflattering photograph!

Oh, the hypocrisy! Oh the irony!

Lessons never learned by the Rabid Right: Don't accept blame when your stubbornness throws sand into the gears of the economy and everyone is forced to suffer your stupidity and feign outrage over the mundane then dismiss the efforts of reconciliation after boorish comments (the coin to the realm for the Tea Party).

Utter fucking bull shit.

Obama was never called a tar baby and anyone that says otherwise if nothing but a liar.

Where's the demand biden man up and apologise for calling 40% of Americans terrorist?

no fucking where b/c there's 2 sets of standards for conduct.

the left can do anything they want.
The right just has to suck it up and keep thier mouths shut.
I just read several pages of "outrage" about the Tar baby comment right here on this board! I've been on vacation the past week and I wanted to catch up. Seems that there are Conservatives who think apologizing for the ham handed Tar baby comment was an exercise in sissiness. Now, I read about how offended Conservatives are that one of their poster girls is featured on the cover of Newsweek in what they consider an unflattering photograph. It's just too rich in hypocrisy to let pass without comment.

But hypocrisy is what being a rabid political partisan is all about.

what the hell are you babbling about, We are TALKING about a magazine and the pictures they use. I'm SURE they could of FOUND a better picture, but of course then it wouldn't of fit their biased REPORTING.
They NEWSWEAK is what's PATHETIC.

She is a straight shooter, listen to her here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJM-_Xrz3ak]‪Kimmel - Michele Bachmann's History Lesson [6-29-2011]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Why do Republicans still bother with Newsweek?

I doubt if Michelle had anything to do with this. And most people I know don't have anything to with the rag, hell they are so WEAK they have to give to DENTIST offices. They hope people under gas will make a mistake and READ IT.:lol:

[/IMG]

I just saw a story about this on MSNBC, and they said the word "rage" doesn't appear in the article. So why did they put it on the cover?

yes and I heard that this was a lighting test shot...stupid......even NOW has come out with a statement taking them to task.

and of course the obligatory past covers from newsweek....

ZZ67249B1E.jpg

Last edited:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

It could be worse

I promise you that it could be much worse

Prepare for an un-erasable image

Wanna know how it could be worse?

One word:

Centerfold
:puke:

She's not in bad shape. With the right lighting and make up..who knows? :lol:

maybe

with another face,

and another body,

30 years ago.

maybe

Newsweek has done this over and over again with conservative women.
[/ATTACH]

They have put up the most unflattering photos of conservative women for quite sometime now.
This is definitely photo-shopped.

Holy shit you cry alot. The so called "liberal media" puts republican women on the cover every fucking chance they get and your complaint is that the picture is "unflattering"?

Seriously, stop your fucking crying about everything

Forum List

Back