Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

Newsweek has done this over and over again with conservative women.
[/ATTACH]

They have put up the most unflattering photos of conservative women for quite sometime now.
This is definitely photo-shopped.

Of course it is. Any idiot should be able to see that.

Well. Almost any idiot.

So you admit you don't. I wasn't aware you were so self aware.

What's the problem?

Doesn't look like it's photoshopped.

Over your head or just being an ass?

I'd go with calling her the "Queen of Rage", being the problem.

She is.

She floated some pretty insane theories.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bvreW08X0]‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Funny music aside..gosh.

Even she admits to her zany comments.

That doesn't = rage.

She may be a kook [can't play the vid] but that doesn't mean she's consumed by anger.

Are these the same Conservatives complaining about this Newsweek cover who were adamant about a congressman apologizing to the president after referring to him as a 'Tar baby'? Those Conservatives were pooh poohing the apology as "pussy" and kowtowing to political correctness. Now, look at their "outrage" over an unflattering photograph!

Oh, the hypocrisy! Oh the irony!

Lessons never learned by the Rabid Right: Don't accept blame when your stubbornness throws sand into the gears of the economy and everyone is forced to suffer your stupidity and feign outrage over the mundane then dismiss the efforts of reconciliation after boorish comments (the coin to the realm for the Tea Party).

hold it over your mouth and nose, breath slowly.

brown-paper-bag.jpg

Are these the same Conservatives complaining about this Newsweek cover who were adamant about a congressman apologizing to the president after referring to him as a 'Tar baby'? Those Conservatives were pooh poohing the apology as "pussy" and kowtowing to political correctness. Now, look at their "outrage" over an unflattering photograph!

Lessons never learned by the Rabid Right: Don't accept blame when your stubbornness throws sand into the gears of the economy and everyone is forced to suffer your stupidity and feign outrage over the mundane then dismiss the efforts of reconciliation after boorish comments (the coin to the realm for the Tea Party).

hold it over your mouth and nose, breath slowly.

brown-paper-bag.jpg
Is there a canister of nitrous oxide in there?

Utter fucking bull shit.

Obama was never called a tar baby and anyone that says otherwise if nothing but a liar.

Where's the demand biden man up and apologise for calling 40% of Americans terrorist?

no fucking where b/c there's 2 sets of standards for conduct.

the left can do anything they want.
The right just has to suck it up and keep thier mouths shut.

come on guys, seriously.......:doubt:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

its good for a laugh, but really? pathetic.

I just saw a story about this on MSNBC, and they said the word "rage" doesn't appear in the article. So why did they put it on the cover?

Utter fucking bull shit.

Obama was never called a tar baby and anyone that says otherwise if nothing but a liar.

Where's the demand biden man up and apologise for calling 40% of Americans terrorist?

I just read several pages of "outrage" about the Tar baby comment right here on this board! I've been on vacation the past week and I wanted to catch up. Seems that there are Conservatives who think apologizing for the ham handed Tar baby comment was an exercise in sissiness. Now, I read about how offended Conservatives are that one of their poster girls is featured on the cover of Newsweek in what they consider an unflattering photograph. It's just too rich in hypocrisy to let pass without comment.

But hypocrisy is what being a rabid political partisan is all about.

Utter fucking bull shit.

wow, what a whine.

get a grip.

Does anybody still subscribe to Newsweek?

C'mon, we're all anonymous here.....no need to be ashamed to admit it.

Nope.

Who needs a freaking "mag" when you have an iPhone.

Unknown why Libs still hold dear CBS/NBC/ABC either.

Perhaps the next generation will be smarter than these 70s/80s birthed idiots.

Utter fucking bull shit.

I just read several pages of "outrage" about the Tar baby comment right here on this board! I've been on vacation the past week and I wanted to catch up. Seems that there are Conservatives who think apologizing for the ham handed Tar baby comment was an exercise in sissiness. Now, I read about how offended Conservatives are that one of their poster girls is featured on the cover of Newsweek in what they consider an unflattering photograph. It's just too rich in hypocrisy to let pass without comment.

But hypocrisy is what being a rabid political partisan is all about.

So you support the lie that obama was called a tar baby.

shame

Utter fucking bull shit.

wow, what a whine.

get a grip.

Like I said

Double standard.

I get called a racist for not supporting obama blindly
I get called a nazi, b/c it's the in thing to do that day
I get called a terrorist
a baby killer
someone that wants to kill old people

And I need to get a grip?

seriously, your pathetic

Dude....Switch to decalf.

Here she is again, talking out both sides of her mouth, AND her ass.

Bachmann: Obama Should Heed/Ignore S&P | TPMDC

Perhaps more than any other presidential candidate, Bachmann is on shaky ground tying herself to the S&P, since the agency also cited Republicans' threats not to raise the debt ceiling as a major cause for the downgrade. Bachmann took the position early in the debate that the debt ceiling should never be raised under any circumstances, meaning by S&P's account she contributed to the problem as much as any lawmaker in the country.

However,

Republicans, emboldened by the Tea Party movement, smartly insisted on a dollar in debt reduction — in the form of spending cuts — for every dollar in new borrowing authority. But some, including Ayotte and Bachmann, got the idea that the debt ceiling deadline could be used to leverage even more: a fundamental shift in Washington's culture.

That was ridiculously unrealistic ... The options were only: a deal that does not cut the rate of debt growth, one that cuts it a little bit, or default. Ayotte and Bachmann — as well as 95 House and seven Senate Democrats who preferred default to a deal that didn't raise taxes — voted against the best option — realistic cuts — in the name of holding out for a perfect option that didn't exist.

http://unionleader.com/article/20110806/OPINION01/708059983

I wonder why the readership chart of Progressive media outlets looks like a double black diamond ski slope?

Forum List

Back