Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

Why the hell do people keep believing a proven liar?

Ohh I expect something about Obama to come up now. Ohh well he is a liar as well and I do not believe him either.

Although Bachman has a higher proven lie count than Obama.

The pics Newsweek didn't use instead.

SHE'S GOT CRAZY EYES IN ALL OF THEM!!!!!

image.wide.1312864095386.jpg

image.wide.1312845175455.jpg

image.wide.1312845221726.jpg

image.wide.1312846070610.jpg

image.wide.1312846188548.jpg

image.wide.1312846219749.jpg

So, to what extent should a magazine go to not show someone as they really look?

The POINT of using THAT particular photograph (it need not have been Photoshopped) was to portray Bachmann as "crazy." The eyes do seem to convey that in that picture.

But it's not a mere mistake or error of judgment.

It was SELECTED quite deliberately FOR that very purpose.

It is essentially just liberals being liberals and engaging in propaganda.

They can deny it, but nobody with a functioning brain cell will buy their lie.

Frankly, I can't believe that 1) Bachmann has a "no casual clothes pics" rule, and 2) the media is abiding by it.

Actually, however, "The Queen of Rage" might have been a misnomer..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdeRHoSaeI]‪Chris Wallace Michele Bachmann Fox News Sunday "Are You A Flake"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Queen of Flakes might have been more appropriate.

I'd rather be know as the queen of rage..

Than a whining snivelling community organizer President.

If a conservative mag had done this to Hillary , the left would have been up in arms about it.
It would have been blasted by all the news outlets.

Right. They would never portray Hillary in an unflattering way.

manchucan.jpg

kob.jpg

Idiot.

serious intellect fail...but you knew that...right?

its INTENDED to be a caricature......for effing god sakes...go play in traffic please!!!

see? thats punditry...:lol:

It's been years since I read Newsweek, and I made the mistake of picking it up about a month ago. What was once a good magazine has basically been reduced to tabloid rubble.

I could care less that they used an unflattering picture of Bachmann on the cover. It's what inside that is shit.

The POINT of using THAT particular photograph (it need not have been Photoshopped) was to portray Bachmann as "crazy." The eyes do seem to convey that in that picture.

Liberals = women hating bigots.

If a conservative mag had done this to Hillary , the left would have been up in arms about it.

Hillary wasn't stupid enough to put herself in that position.

Crazy? The pic just makes her look old and tired. I don't actually mind the picture, as these middle aged politicians spend a significant amount of time and effort under pound cake makeup and lighting to try and look like they are 30. It's absurd that people will vote for other people based simply on aesthetics.

If anything, the picture is more honest then those taken after the make up artists get involved.

Newsweek should have used this picture on their cover

Bachmann-batshit-crazy-2.jpg

And why do I say "Tabloid rubble"? Here's an example, the previous cover with a photo-shopped "Diane at 50" cover. Who gives a fuck about that shit? Is that magazine really so desperate for readership that they have to resort to stunts? It's absurd.

At least Time is still worth reading.

manchucan.jpg

kob.jpg

Idiot.

its INTENDED to be a caricature......for effing god sakes...go play in traffic please!!!

Are you challenging the fact that the Rightwing media has portrayed Hillary in unflattering ways?

Would you like to make a wager? :lol:

manchucan.jpg

kob.jpg

Idiot.

Are you challenging the fact that the Rightwing media has portrayed Hillary in unflattering ways?

Would you like to make a wager? :lol:

All you have to do is look at the New York Post..a "Legitimate" paper.. :lol:

This has to be my favorite Sarah Palin photoshopped pic:

2008-09-02-images-sarahpalinbikini.jpg

I don't know what's more hilarious: The obviously different body habitus, the goofy non-congruent look on Palin's face, the American flag bikini, or the fact that she is posing with a BB gun.

Forum List

Back