Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

You guys cry everytime Pailin or Bachmann takes a picture. No one will ever be happy with it because they are crybabies and nit pickers.

Newsweek, formerly a sort of respectable liberal establishment magazine, was purchased by the leftwing Daily Beast, so now of course they launch into the familiar leftwing defamation that everyone who isn't a leftwinger is "crazy".

That's a fake, I am sure.

Newsweek would never give Michelle Bachmann a lead story, much less a cover.

You have got to be fucking kidding me! Why? Because Newsweek is a "Liberal Media" who hates conservative women?

ex_sarah_newsweek_cover_2008.jpg

sarah-palin-going-rogue-excerpts-huffington-post-newsweeks.jpg

PalinNewsweekCover.jpg

palin_newsweek_03.jpg

NEWSWEEK-SAINT-SARAH-PALIN.jpg

Maybe a nice Harley forum would be more your speed?

Michelle Bachmann is super sane and hot, because Marcus Bachmann is her husband and he commanded her to be just that. Marcus Bachman warns you, the readers of this post, to be wary of barbarians who need punishing.

It was classless to put that on the cover, and it reflects poorly on the magazine's professionalism. There's really no way around that. This is why politicians (especially women) should have their own photographer doing the shoots; be in control of your public image.

And imo The Economist is the only news magazine worth reading and buying. Most of the rest are just hack rags.

Yeah..no hackery there..I tell you what..

Just go
Sep 17th 1998 | from the print edition

..“NOTHING in his life became him like the leaving it,” says Malcolm of Cawdor in “Macbeth”. In Bill Clinton’s case, nothing in his presidency condemns him like his failure to leave it. He has broken his trust and disgraced his office, but he clings on. Saving his skin at all costs, against the odds, has become the theme of his political career. Each escape is notched up as a victory. But every time he wriggles through—grubbier, slicker, trailing longer festoons of contrition—he does more damage to his country.
Just go | The Economist

:lol:

What's the problem?

Doesn't look like it's photoshopped.

Over your head or just being an ass?

I'd go with calling her the "Queen of Rage", being the problem.

well anyone with the iq level of 12 understands why they said this.
She is the tea party candidate and they are full of rage.

But hey make up whatever you like
Yeah, I know why.

It's to slander her image. and make up lies about her that will spread.

It's sensational by design and kills two birds with one stone, a hit on Bachmann and hopefully a boost to their very sluggish sales.

As has been pointed out in here, that rag recently sold for the grand price of $1. And now it's being guided by a strident lefty, Tina Brown. Under her astute leadership it'll likely fold into oblivion in the near future.

I just read several pages of "outrage" about the Tar baby comment right here on this board! I've been on vacation the past week and I wanted to catch up. Seems that there are Conservatives who think apologizing for the ham handed Tar baby comment was an exercise in sissiness. Now, I read about how offended Conservatives are that one of their poster girls is featured on the cover of Newsweek in what they consider an unflattering photograph. It's just too rich in hypocrisy to let pass without comment.

But hypocrisy is what being a rabid political partisan is all about.

So you support the lie that obama was called a tar baby.

shame
That's not the point, Thumbs. An apology was proffered and the rabid right roundly rejected it on the grounds that it was 'pussy' and a bow to the politically correct.

The sensitivity of the rabid right was turned way down. Down to the setting marked "angry dismissal".

And now, less than a week later, the hackles are raised on the backs of the necks of those same Conservatives over a crappy picture of the Playmate of the Month for the Tea Party types.

Shallow, ain't it?

I think you need to firm up your opinions..... ...your sorta all over the place:rolleyes:

:lol:

Is it possible that she just might, in fact, be "crazy"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwTgf2pUdA]‪Michele Bachmann in Bizarre Hypnotic Trance with Chris Matthews‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love it. Jobs is the number one issue. And what did Republicans do for jobs? They downgraded our nation's credit rating. Besides, how many right wingers on this very site have said, "Republicans never said jobs jobs jobs"?

U R in da rong ted bozo......

You get closer and closer to nutbarville every day.

Stay classy.

classy? :lol: applauding a sexist, juvenile photo sounds pretty low rent to me, but hey, thats me. ;)

Oh hey, so whats it like in nutbarville? they serve afternoon cocktails? High tea? Scones? :eusa_eh:

oh please, do tell how this is sexist.
this is becoming just down right pathetic that everytime something like this comes up the term Sexist comes up.

Shut up, its not

read the thread dopey centerfolds ...up her ass...... needs dick....but hey, maybe you're just into treating woman like possessions*shrugs*

and theeeeeen there are some who are just to caught up in their hackdom to admit that it sux no matter what side of the aisle you're on. ;)

Forum List

Back