Newsweek- Bachmann cover....for god sakes.

and i can leap tall buildings in a single bound. any actual names?

any actual answers?
And Trajan gives up. :lol:

maybe i can help him out. i had to brood on it for a while and it occurred to me... debbie schlussel isn't all that pretty. um, and there's a chubby anti-islamic blogger whose name escapes me, i can picture her in my mind but i can't come up with a name. that's all i got and i kinda had to rack my brain. debbie schlussel is pretty obscure.

lesson: if you're a woman and you want to be welcomed in the conservative movement, you better be HOT. you won't be listened to otherwise.

come on guys, seriously.......:doubt:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

its good for a laugh, but really? pathetic.

What's wrong with it? She looks just like she did that time she gave that whole speech on television looking at the wrong camera.

come on guys, seriously.......:doubt:

bachmann-newsweek.jpg

its good for a laugh, but really? pathetic.

The picture makes a good case that the Rapture is nigh.

It reminds me of that Bachmann 'I'm hot for Jesus!' video on youtube, although I'd caption this one

"Jesus!! What are you doing down there??!!"

any actual answers?

maybe i can help him out. i had to brood on it for a while and it occurred to me... debbie schlussel isn't all that pretty. um, and there's a chubby anti-islamic blogger whose name escapes me, i can picture her in my mind but i can't come up with a name. that's all i got and i kinda had to rack my brain. debbie schlussel is pretty obscure.

lesson: if you're a woman and you want to be welcomed in the conservative movement, you better be HOT. you won't be listened to otherwise.

:lol:yes I surrender to inanity, you got me...

since the topic is a congresswoman , that is politicians, I am not into dopey baiting.

since the topic is a congresswoman , that is politicians, I am not into dopey baiting.
so no names, even though you've got 20 you can think of in less than a minute?

you surrender-monkey cons crack me up, man.

well, also, don't conservative women sorta HAVE to be good-looking? if there's been a moderately unattractive conservative woman since maggie thatcher who ever got any popular traction, i can't think of her offhand. instead we get megyn kelly, michelle malkin, michelle bachmann, sarah palin, gretchen carlson (who looks like some kind of small woodland creature to me, but i'm told other people like her), etc., etc. meghan mccain gets the closest to being outside the conventional "babe" female look by being a tiny bit chunky. and of course, she catches hell for it constantly on the right.

Show me a conservative woman, and I'll show you beauty without brains. :)

The emptiness of the right...it never fails.

I said a dozen and your asshattery in 176 posts has certainly announced itself, well done. :clap2:

I said a dozen and your asshattery in 176 posts has certainly announced itself, well done. :clap2:

i'm sorry. what? where are these names? i need names, champ. should i remind you of the question? we got plenty of time. it was supposed to take less than a minute, but i'll cut you some slack. take all the time you need and let me know when you're ready.

we can split hairs over whether you got 12 or whether you got 20 when you got any.

Last edited:
Excellent article.

Pam Platt | 'Crazy eyes' Bachmann? Cry me a river | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com

And I hate to use a handy and all-purpose subject, but of course and once again Hillary Clinton's pioneering, even in this cover-girl regard, is nonpareil. Let us count the ways.

These days, fashion folks go bonkers when time zones catch up with the globetrotting secretary of state and she improvises on the style front, showing up in public with her hair fastened with a butterfly clip (the horror … the horror). But back in the day — and by that I mean back in her first lady days when all manner of libel was cast her way and she was simultaneously a suspected murderess by some and the most admired woman in the country by others, including me — she was the subject of a number of magazine covers that make “Crazy Eyes” look like Patrick Demarchelier Vogue material.

Excellent article.

Pam Platt | 'Crazy eyes' Bachmann? Cry me a river | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com

And I hate to use a handy and all-purpose subject, but of course and once again Hillary Clinton's pioneering, even in this cover-girl regard, is nonpareil. Let us count the ways.

These days, fashion folks go bonkers when time zones catch up with the globetrotting secretary of state and she improvises on the style front, showing up in public with her hair fastened with a butterfly clip (the horror … the horror). But back in the day — and by that I mean back in her first lady days when all manner of libel was cast her way and she was simultaneously a suspected murderess by some and the most admired woman in the country by others, including me — she was the subject of a number of magazine covers that make “Crazy Eyes” look like Patrick Demarchelier Vogue material.

Yeah, no shit.

How many times did I have to listen to Sean Hannity play the Hillary laugh clip or the Dean scream, all intended to make them seem like loonies.

Funny, I don't recall many of the righties on this thread taking issue with that.

That wank Hannity had a bitch fit about this cover too.

Bachmann's Post-Debate Reaction: Pawlenty Attacks Needed to Be Addressed - Interviews - Hannity - FoxNews.com

What a douche.

Excellent article.

why?

She's a fundamentalist loon with a closet queer husband. She'll fit right in at the White House.

Just look at this tool:

images

Forum List

Back