Newsom's Disasters Listed

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Top 50 Disasters Gov. Gavin Newsom Has Ushered into California – California Globe

"With Gavin Newsom trying desperately to appear more moderate and even pro-American to bolster his standing as a 2024 Presidential Candidate, it’s more important than ever to understand his real record.

As promised, the Top 50 Disasters Gov. Gavin Newsom Has Ushered into California.

The list of terribly important California issues, and bad policy decisions is long – Governor Newsom’s California, is reflected in this list of disastrous policy decisions:"

Are Reparations in there? He initially approved the "panel" created for Reparations and then lately, I heard he ducked out when Reparations were demanded by his "panel." Meaning he did a "Houdini" when it came time to pay the Reparations Bunny... :rolleyes:

He is the perfect Democrat. Soulless lying ghoul.

Governor Psycho

IMG_0002.jpeg

Top 50 Disasters Gov. Gavin Newsom Has Ushered into California – California Globe

"With Gavin Newsom trying desperately to appear more moderate and even pro-American to bolster his standing as a 2024 Presidential Candidate, it’s more important than ever to understand his real record.

As promised, the Top 50 Disasters Gov. Gavin Newsom Has Ushered into California.

The list of terribly important California issues, and bad policy decisions is long – Governor Newsom’s California, is reflected in this list of disastrous policy decisions:"
It doesn't matter what he has done or will do as our future president. The age group from 18 to 21 will continue to vote for the party that promises FREE STUFF. Women today will vote LIBERAL because they only care about one thing-----They want the right to kill their unborn, at will, even after a live birth. The millions of illegals that have crossed our Southern border will be made legal by the DEMONRAT party. They will then petition to bring their entire family into the US, bringing their numbers up to about 30 million or more, and they all will all vote LIBERAL. I'm safe, and my kids are safe, but I worry about the Grandkids who will be living in a LIBERAL infested hellhole.

Forum List

Back