California's newly-appointed senator may not live in California at all

She is at least 30 years of age and an American citizen, hence, she is qualified.
Then I guess my 93-year-old mother, the guy who delivers my pizza, and the fellow at the ballpark selling hot dogs are all qualified to serve as a United States Senator.

No wonder we ended up with Fetterman.

The senator from Maryland is a non-California resident, a black, gay woman who is virulently pro abortion.

That qualifies her to be a democrat senator in California.

Then I guess my 93-year-old mother, the guy who delivers my pizza, and the fellow at the ballpark selling hot dogs are all qualified to serve as a United States Senator.

If the people are willing to vote for them, yes.

Her wife and daughter live in California, and so does she when she's at home, but she already has a home in the Washington area, and votes from Maryland.
It's like people don't understand that Congress people must live in the DC area as well as their home state.

Weird.

The senator from Maryland is a non-California resident, a black, gay woman who is virulently pro abortion.

That qualifies her to be a democrat senator in California.
Explain Josh Hawley. He uses his sister's Missouri address to serve as their Senator.

Not a big deal, all she has to do is move back to her place in California and re-register, which she likely did immediately after a call from the governor. There have been politicians that spent far less of their life in the district they represented. I recall John McCain's move to Arizona and almost immediately afterwards being elected to the House.

I see Feinstein was last elected in 2018. So next year the voters can deal with the matter.

Funny. That is a known fact - but not a problem.

“Butler is a longtime California resident and homeowner. She moved to the DC area when she became president of Emily’s List. Butler has already re-registered [to vote] in California,” a spokesperson for Newsom’s office told The Post Monday.

Maryland resident Laphonza Butler to be California senator

You might want to check the constitutional requirements on that commie. She was NOT and inhabitant of CA at the time of her appointment, therefore she is NOT constitutionally qualified to represent the State.

She is at least 30 years of age and an American citizen, hence, she is qualified.

You seem to have forgotten the third requirement, they must be an inhabitant of the State. She wasn't when appointed and registered to vote in MD which requires residency. Damn, you commies just love pissing on the Constitution.

Not a big deal, all she has to do is move back to her place in California and re-register, which she likely did immediately after a call from the governor. There have been politicians that spent far less of their life in the district they represented. I recall John McCain's move to Arizona and almost immediately afterwards being elected to the House.

I see Feinstein was last elected in 2018. So next year the voters can deal with the matter.

Yeah, just fuck the Constitution, RIGHT????????????????????????????????

What in the Constitution prevents one from changing their residence?

If you bothered to read my other posts, the Constitution requires senators and reps be inhabitants of the State, she wasn't at the time of her illegal appointment. She didn't change her voter registration till today, I question the legality of that as well, since she hasn't had time to establish residency in CA.

Last edited:
You might want to check the constitutional requirements on that commie. She was NOT and inhabitant of CA at the time of her appointment, therefore she is NOT constitutionally qualified to represent the State.
Lawless Dems don't care and what won't they steal? Apparently senate seats from other states.

Now we know why Feinstein refused to step down, they were going to steal her seat and give it a flaming black lesbian who lives 3,000 miles away in another state and registered to vote there. :oops:

Forum List

Back