California's newly-appointed senator may not live in California at all

Let her take the seat, regardless of where she lives!

Hear tell she will be allowed to run for a full term next year if she so wishes.

It would be wonderful to see Adam Schiff's face, knowing that here in California, he could never beat her in a primary election.

If you bothered to read my other posts, the Constitution requires senators and reps be inhabitants of the State, she wasn't at the time of her illegal appointment. She didn't change her voter registration till today, I question the legality of that as well, since she hasn't had time to establish residency in CA.

And so if it's taken to court and I'm Newsom's lawyer all I'd argue is that the appointment didn't become official until she re-registered. Easy-peasy.

Funny. That is a known fact - but not a problem.

“Butler is a longtime California resident and homeowner. She moved to the DC area when she became president of Emily’s List. Butler has already re-registered [to vote] in California,” a spokesperson for Newsom’s office told The Post Monday.

Maryland resident Laphonza Butler to be California senator

funny.. She is doing everything she can to scrub that fact out of the news. Ain't that funny. No it is not funny.

Gavin Newsom's pick to replace Feinstein appears to scrub online evidence of living in Maryland​

California Gov. Gavin Newsom's pick to replace the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein in the Senate has been quick to scrub online evidence that she actually lives in Maryland.

funny.. She is doing everything she can to scrub that fact out of the news. Ain't that funny. No it is not funny.

Gavin Newsom's pick to replace Feinstein appears to scrub online evidence of living in Maryland​

California Gov. Gavin Newsom's pick to replace the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein in the Senate has been quick to scrub online evidence that she actually lives in Maryland.

Once it's online, it's there forever.

Forum List

Back