News Flash, Bahamas....no amt of Trump ass kissing is gonna save you!!

If we take in any more brown people we are fucked

But those are Bahamian brown people. They have a long history of bringing you drinks as you lounge by the poolside, and singing the songs of their people, for your entertainment.

I'll take three of them.
Hide your wife and daughter, cause everybody loves them some chocolate

I sent trump a message in Twitter, I said trump don’t you let them people in our country

But those are Bahamian brown people. They have a long history of bringing you drinks as you lounge by the poolside, and singing the songs of their people, for your entertainment.

I'll take three of them.

That seems to be a running theme with you. Sorry your husband ran off with that blonde floozy, but you should have done a better job at being a wife.

:21:

Watching this poor desperate minister of the Bahamas, pour all this accolade and praise to Trump is just heart wrenching, kinda like the meetings he haS with survivors of a mass shootings. In your face he's all sugar water, but once he gets with his Nazi crew, its a knife in your back so deep, your belly button pops out.

For now, he'll take credit sending our hard earned tax dollars to the Island, as if he's the one writing a check from Trump profits, recording the praise of these desperate people, for his rallies, but soon very soon, these brown people will end up like most do....waiting by an abandoned shack for more help to come.

To those who live on these Islands of magnificants....climate change is real, hurricanes are only going to intensify and no amount of money is gonna ever give you back yesterdays. Its time to RETHINK OCEAN FRONT HOUSING AND BUSINESS'S AND UNDERSTAND, MOTHER NATURE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN TRUMP

All anyone has to do is look at Puerto Rico to see what trump is going to do to the Bahamas.

I'm so glad I went there before all this destruction.

I'll take three of them.

That seems to be a running theme with you. Sorry your husband ran off with that blonde floozy, but you should have done a better job at being a wife.

:21:
you might have hit on something with that....

Watching this poor desperate minister of the Bahamas, pour all this accolade and praise to Trump is just heart wrenching, kinda like the meetings he haS with survivors of a mass shootings. In your face he's all sugar water, but once he gets with his Nazi crew, its a knife in your back so deep, your belly button pops out.

For now, he'll take credit sending our hard earned tax dollars to the Island, as if he's the one writing a check from Trump profits, recording the praise of these desperate people, for his rallies, but soon very soon, these brown people will end up like most do....waiting by an abandoned shack for more help to come.

To those who live on these Islands of magnificants....climate change is real, hurricanes are only going to intensify and no amount of money is gonna ever give you back yesterdays. Its time to RETHINK OCEAN FRONT HOUSING AND BUSINESS'S AND UNDERSTAND, MOTHER NATURE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN EVEN TRUMP

All anyone has to do is look at Puerto Rico to see what trump is going to do to the Bahamas.

whats he going to do that hasnt already been done?.....the place is a mess....dont let your hatred for the guy cloud your judgements...

So what's the difference between Haiti and the Bahamas, besides the $1.795 billion in rich, white tourist's money I mean?

Puerto Rico was one of Trump's few mistakes. Investing in Puerto Rico after the hurricane would have kept more Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico. Now they have invaded Texas, Florida, New York, and other states.

Why does the crazy angry left place the blame for the Dorian disaster on the poor people of the Bahamas because they supported the President of the United States (our president)? The post is proof that the world is upside down to the TDS left.

Another one who doesn't know The Bahamas aren't US territory......... :rofl:

I'll take three of them.
This is a theme wit chew. Must be lonely as an angry bitter black woman

I'll take three of them.
Finally, you've figured me out, congrats!! As for being a angry black woman, just pissed at republicans as we all should.

[QUOTE="Jitss617, post: 23071422, member: 71708"]I sent trump a message in Twitter, I said trump don’t you let them people in our country[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad you sent that tweet, cause there's already of shortage of bm in this country with Becky and bunch snappin em all up. I just hope you informed your neighborhood females of your tweet.

[QUOTE="Jitss617, post: 23071422, member: 71708"]I sent trump a message in Twitter, I said trump don’t you let them people in our country
I'm so glad you sent that tweet, cause there's already of shortage of bm in this country with Becky and bunch snappin em all up. I just hope you informed your neighborhood females of your tweet.[/QUOTE]
Um why

I'll take three of them.
Finally, you've figured me out, congrats!! As for being a angry black woman, just pissed at republicans as we all should.

Can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em. :biggrin:

Or, you can act like the Leftist crooks running Puerto Rico and see where that gets you.

ONCE AGAIN THE TIGER HAS NAILED IT......I KNEW TRUMP WOULD FIND A WAY TO FUCK THE BLACKS OF THIS ISLAND......AND SO HE HAS. I HATE BEING RIGHT ALL THE FUCKIN TIME, BUT I GOT IT LIKE DAT

Forum List

Back